+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

ummer1988

Mar 29, 2016
finally background check in progress on apr 30 which is a good sign. but as FSW inlander it literally makes my eyes roll after seeing CEC and fsw outlanders getting it faster. anyways lets hope for the best. just 10 days left of 6 months.hoping for the best!!!!!!

SSLEE

Dec 4, 2015
just received my GCM notes that I ordered on Apr 19th.

Looks like nobody touched my file since December until they requested RPRF on April 15th, and the file was transferred to Ottawa for workload re distribution.
Last note on my file is about RPRF request and it being paid.

Security check still marked as not started :S

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
ellia said:
I see there are only a few days left before your scheduled landing, good luck!! :) And thanks for maintaining our spreadsheet!
Thanks. Yes, I am going to travel on May 5 with family and last moment preparation is going on. We are so much busy for this..

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
ummer1988 said:
finally background check in progress on apr 30 which is a good sign. but as FSW inlander it literally makes my eyes roll after seeing CEC and fsw outlanders getting it faster. anyways lets hope for the best. just 10 days left of 6 months.hoping for the best!!!!!!
Please share your timeline. would like to add you in the spreadsheet of November. Thanks

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
duckirha said:
Thanks. Yes, I am going to travel on May 5 with family and preparing for Canada. We are so much busy for this..
Good luck and Bon Voyage..

pathfinder11

Apr 11, 2016
Hey guys,

CIC is very funny. They actually approved my BOWP after refusing it. They approved it on their own. My BOWP got refused on April 1st week and on second week they send me a request to send him the landing fee and 3rd week they sent me the BOWP approval, they updated the same file they refused, which is very bizarre. I guess thats what is called blessing is disguise.

They me a letter saying now my PR application is found eligible and they want me to submit the landing fee.

And today i received a letter saying they want my T4's and Notice of Assessment of 2015 from employer. Im on LMIA.

Little Master Blaster

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
Thats good news....Congrats....

boyoboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-11-2015
Application just showed 'Updated' on MyCIC but when i clicked on it, I didn't notice anything. From my GCMS notes, CIC has made an error by not giving me points for my 2nd degree which is actually from a Canadian Institution and so my points dropped below the cutoff at ITA. I raised a CSE and attached all the documents again but apart from the generic email you get after raising a CSE, I haven't heard from them. I hope whatever was updated turns out to be good for me. Fingers crossed, AOR 20th Nov, FSW Inland.

Little Master Blaster

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
Boyoboy---Looks like we are in the same boat....Could you please elaborate a little bit or describe what it said in your GCMS notes.

I too had the same problem. I selected two or more degrees since I possessed a Three year foreign Bachelor's and a two year Canadian Diploma. They recognized both degrees, but the agent noted that the credential is not consistent with what I claimed. I also raised a CSE and they gave me reply that it has been attached with my application.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
SSLEE said:
Security check still marked as not started :S
Check instead if there is an entry under the "SECURITY" sub-header under the ADMISSIBILITIES main header, I believe that would indicate the date the security check was initially requested.

boyoboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-11-2015
Mine is kind of like the opposite of yours. It says ECA is consistent with level of Education claimed, however i claimed 2 degrees...not 1. In mine the agent requested for my education points to be reviewed. They confirmed my ECA for my degree from abroad. however, under FSW adaptability it says 'client past study in Canada: Not Met' and it recalculated my education points to only 120 instead of 128- this also affected some other parts, so my CRS dropped below the minimum score required at ITA. I think the problem is because for my Canadian degree, I had only attached my final transcripts as I graduated a few days earlier and still don't have my certificate yet. The final transcripts states I have graduated with honours and I actually used same to get a postgrad work permit from the border almost immediately so I don't see a problem apart from that they didn't notice that the transcript showed 'graduated with honours'. I have since raised a CSE and attached the letter from the international student office stating I have graduated so that should take care of that.
Little Master Blaster said:
Boyoboy---Looks like we are in the same boat....Could you please elaborate a little bit or describe what it said in your GCMS notes.

I too had the same problem. I selected two or more degrees since I possessed a Three year foreign Bachelor's and a two year Canadian Diploma. They recognized both degrees, but the agent noted that the credential is not consistent with what I claimed. I also raised a CSE and they gave me reply that it has been attached with my application.

Moving North

Nov 22, 2014
Well my friends, I wish you well in Canada. I'm now only 4 days away from my 6 month anniversary for my AOR and so far nothing, even with GCMS notes requested 4 weeks ago...I'm only 3 weeks away from having to make a critical career related decision here and without a PPR or some indication that the application has been accepted it appears as if Canada will not be happening.

Little Master Blaster

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
boyoboy said:
Mine is kind of like the opposite of yours. It says ECA is consistent with level of Education claimed, however i claimed 2 degrees...not 1. In mine the agent requested for my education points to be reviewed. They confirmed my ECA for my degree from abroad. however, under FSW adaptability it says 'client past study in Canada: Not Met' and it recalculated my education points to only 120 instead of 128- this also affected some other parts, so my CRS dropped below the minimum score required at ITA. I think the problem is because for my Canadian degree, I had only attached my final transcripts as I graduated a few days earlier and still don't have my certificate yet. The final transcripts states I have graduated with honours and I actually used same to get a postgrad work permit from the border almost immediately so I don't see a problem apart from that they didn't notice that the transcript showed 'graduated with honours'. I have since raised a CSE and attached the letter from the international student office stating I have graduated so that should take care of that.
Okay. I got it. I believe the CSE should do the job for you. Also once you get your certificate send it to IRCC as soon as possible. Just to be on the safe side.

In my education section I put two different degrees.

Bachelor's - I selected the option 'Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute'

Canadian Diploma - Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

May I ask you whether you selected the same options in your profile.

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raj_bond said:
Lily_Br..... Don't lose hope buddy; this is not the end, hold the line..... Re-apply again, and in case of your job reference letter keep strict with your NOC standard format. Just change only few words, I did so. If you need a standard format, Please mention your NOC and email address, I will send your prototype job reference letter. Then you can edit according to your need.
Please Raj, my noc is 2282
My email is lauramdea@gmail.com

Thanks in advanced

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pathfinder11 said:
Hey guys,

CIC is very funny. They actually approved my BOWP after refusing it. They approved it on their own. My BOWP got refused on April 1st week and on second week they send me a request to send him the landing fee and 3rd week they sent me the BOWP approval, they updated the same file they refused, which is very bizarre. I guess thats what is called blessing is disguise.

They me a letter saying now my PR application is found eligible and they want me to submit the landing fee.

And today i received a letter saying they want my T4's and Notice of Assessment of 2015 from employer. Im on LMIA.
How can? :eek:

What did you do?
Did you send a letter for them?

:p