+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in November 2015 - Let's get together

tanmaya

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kirtivsingh said:
Buddy i live in Mississauga so anytime u visit square one, more than welcome to visit my home :)
What i am saying in general is you are not losing your life. people in Syria are scared and might die or their children might die due to war.
Have a rational approach of things. Everyone feels their problem is the biggest and never considers the priority of others.

Also waterloo is a small town agreeed but u forgot to mention that its part of bigger urban area of sister towns. you make it sound like its really small (which it isn't)
Dude I am in mississauga...where you @.

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, bad day for me :(

my application was refused, they said that I don't have a full time work but I am a LMIA application so I really dont understand what happened in my case...now I will apply again and put more prove that I am working full time...

my LMIA is under all rules, I really dont know why they refused...after 161 days, it is frustrating :(

good luck for all you!

Scorpion1987

Apr 8, 2016
Lily_br said:

my application was refused, they said that I don't have a full time work but I am a LMIA application so I really dont understand what happened in my case...now I will apply again and put more prove that I am working full time...

my LMIA is under all rules, I really dont know why they refused...after 161 days, it is frustrating :(

Hello, dont worry,
The same happened to me last year,, in October,, as I am.working on a lmia based wrk pmt,, my application was refused as I had accidentally used a job letter that said I am being offered temporary full time position,,

What was Ur job letter saying?
Also what about your paystubs?
As full time job is 32 hours a week,,

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scorpion1987 said:
Lily_br said:

Hello, dont worry,
The same happened to me last year,, in October,, as I am.working on a lmia based wrk pmt,, my application was refused as I had accidentally used a job letter that said I am being offered temporary full time position,,

What was Ur job letter saying?
Also what about your paystubs?
As full time job is 32 hours a week,,
Scorpion1987, Did you apply again?

My job letter says that I am a full time work and I have all support to apply for permanent resident.

So, I think it is subjective, I mean, the agent could give me or not because I gave all info about me and my job :(

Well the show must goes on...

Scorpion1987

Apr 8, 2016
Scorpion1987, Did you apply again?

My job letter says that I am a full time work and I have all support to apply for permanent resident.

So, I think it is subjective, I mean, the agent could give me or not because I gave all info about me and my job :(

Well the show must goes on...
[/quote]

Yes,,I have applied again in November,, same job,,same work permit,, same employer,,, in Feb also applied for my bowp,,,
Currently,,, working on implied status,,
My previous application was refused because at the time of my work permit application,, my employer had offered me TEMPORARY FULL TIME POSITION,, but accidentally in my pr application,, I uploaded the same job offer,,,
So in my new application,,, I have a new cic approved job offer,, which mentions my work, job offer, hours and salary etc etc.

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
@Lily_br, so sorry to hear about that!
But if all your documents are in order, maybe you could contact IRCC somehow and bring their attention to it? Maybe it was a mistake on their part, and they will reopen your application? But in the meantime you could creat a new one just in case.
Try asking Asivad about this case, apart from being the forum expert, he was also refused the first time around for some technical thing. His second application was processed very fast though.
Did you order GCMS notes? They could help understand if they simply misread your reference letter or didn't like something in it, and you could avoid doing the same mistake twice, if it was the latter.

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellia said:
@Lily_br, so sorry to hear about that!
But if all your documents are in order, maybe you could contact IRCC somehow and bring their attention to it? Maybe it was a mistake on their part, and they will reopen your application? But in the meantime you could creat a new one just in case.
Try asking Asivad about this case, apart from being the forum expert, he was also refused the first time around for some technical thing. His second application was processed very fast though.
Did you order GCMS notes? They could help understand if they simply misread your reference letter or didn't like something in it, and you could avoid doing the same mistake twice, if it was the latter.
Please ASIVAD, if you are reading this tell me if I have any changes to do something about my application and what you did about yours :-*

Thanks, I will apply again, I just need translate my new criminal record check again and write a new job offers with all info they need read about.

And I think they dont reopen my application, I already saw in my cic account that they changed for closed :(
So I need apply again :(
I didnt order my GCMS notes

[quote author=Scorpions1987]Yes,,I have applied again in November,, same job,,same work permit,, same employer,,, in Feb also applied for my bowp,,,
Currently,,, working on implied status,,
My previous application was refused because at the time of my work permit application,, my employer had offered me TEMPORARY FULL TIME POSITION,, but accidentally in my pr application,, I uploaded the same job offer,,,
So in my new application,,, I have a new cic approved job offer,, which mentions my work, job offer, hours and salary etc etc.[/quote]

Scorpions1987, do you have the copy about your job offers?

I am 100% that was my case, I uploaded my temporary full time position job offers letter...I hate myself about that :(

Scorpion1987

Apr 8, 2016
Lily_br said:
Please ASIVAD, if you are reading this tell me if I have any changes to do something about my application and what you did about yours :-*

Thanks, I will apply again, I just need translate my new criminal record check again and write a new job offers with all info they need read about.

And I think they dont reopen my application, I already saw in my cic account that they changed for closed :(
So I need apply again :(
I didnt order my GCMS notes

Scorpions1987, do you have the copy about your job offers?

I am 100% that was my case, I uploaded my temporary full time position job offers letter...I hate myself about that :(
Hi,, yes I still have the copy of my job offer,, but how will I send it to u? U have any email?

sanjaydutt

Apr 10, 2016
BG in Process on April 23

My timeline is
FSW Inland - NOC 1311
AOR - November 9, 2015
Medical - Passed
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
Background Check In Process
Final decision Not Started

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scorpion1987 said:
Hi,, yes I still have the copy of my job offer,, but how will I send it to u? U have any email?
Please send me, my email is lauramdea@gmail.com

Thanks

Now I need create a new profile, did you put all the same info?
I am asking because maybe I have to inform that I have my first profile refused

Scorpion1987

Apr 8, 2016
Lily_br said:
Please send me, my email is lauramdea@gmail.com

Thanks

Now I need create a new profile, did you put all the same info?
I am asking because maybe I have to inform that I have my first profile refused

Hi, I just sent the original job offer on Ur email,,
Yes I did put the same info, because no condition for me changed, also job offer and letter of employment were made accordingly,,
Yes u have to inform them, better qould be to write a letter of explanation and upload that as a pdf file along with Ur job offer

mango.mango

Sep 19, 2015
Finally my background check went in progress today. Last update was back in December with Ghost email. No additional documents requested.
FSW Inland
AOR 13th November

zfraitis

Sep 18, 2015
Alberta to be
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
nmeka said:
Finally some movement here.. Lets hope for the best...
Yep, thanks
Good luck everyone

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scorpion1987 said:
Hi, I just sent the original job offer on Ur email,,
Yes I did put the same info, because no condition for me changed, also job offer and letter of employment were made accordingly,,
Yes u have to inform them, better qould be to write a letter of explanation and upload that as a pdf file along with Ur job offer
Scorpions1987, many thanks :)

I already submitted my new application, thanks for the tips about the explanation letter :)

maddy.10m

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015
Passport Req..
5-5-2016
My Background check went to "in Progress" from "Not Needed" today morning. AOR 16 Nov - FSW Outland (COR USA).