Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/03/2016
mian mian said:
Hi every body
Any progress
Almost March thread is dead no any body post in last few weeks.
I am still waiting but no response.i think cic is in sleeping mod.
Still waiting.

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Need advice ...

Unfortunately by mistake, I mentioned My IELTS Refrence number in certificate number in EE profile...

Now while filling eAPR , I realized it was the number at the bottom of TRF.. that was to be mentioned as certificate number..

I don't want to be rejected basis this silly mistake of mine!!

Should I reject invitation & enter pool again as my CRS is 435???

Please note that I already have got police certificate & Medicals done!!!

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
IrfanLone15 said:
Need advice ...

Unfortunately by mistake, I mentioned My IELTS Refrence number in certificate number in EE profile...

Now while filling eAPR , I realized it was the number at the bottom of TRF.. that was to be mentioned as certificate number..

I don't want to be rejected basis this silly mistake of mine!!

Should I reject invitation & enter pool again as my CRS is 435???

Please note that I already have got police certificate & Medicals done!!!

This won't cause a rejection in your application. I think you should submit the application and send a CSE right away and inform them about the mistake. Don't worry.

Lahoria

Jan 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/03/2016
After 1 Year 2 months and 16days, PPR message is finally received. Thank you everyone for the support. Your guidance was really useful. Wish all the remaining March 2016 members best of luck.

Azulete

Oct 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

I received my PPR last weekend and have submitted my passport to vfs office. Can anyone tell me how long does it take for stamping by the NDVO office.

THANK YOU!

Reactions: smile17

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
Congrats!!!
Do you know what caused the delay in your case?

After 1 Year 2 months and 16days, PPR message is finally received. Thank you everyone for the support. Your guidance was really useful. Wish all the remaining March 2016 members best of luck.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations dear.

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I received my PPR last weekend and have submitted my passport to vfs office. Can anyone tell me how long does it take for stamping by the NDVO office.

THANK YOU!
Congratulations dear

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi, as i have asked earlier same thing, i have received PPR a week ago, in PPR the mentioned VO is abu dhabi, but right now i am in Pakistan, i came Pakistan few days ago before PPR landed. therefore, i sent the email that pls change the VO from Abu Dhabi to Islamabad, but i read PPR letter completely again, there is another option to courier the passports to Abu Dhabi through aramex service. It's been a week i haven't receive any response from London VO, so should i proceed to courier through aramex or wait their email?

firstly i am not sure whether passports can be couriered out of pakistan, secondly, if i courier, by the time documents reached there i m wondering London Visa Office might have changed it to Pakistan High commission.

Shilpa.Pahwa

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello Guys,

Got medical request on July 11, medical done on July 13, updated as passed on July 17, PPR on July 24...

So happy to announce.. Thanks to all for your wonderful support as this journey was never stressful because of the updates and suggestions from the bloggers here.

I need some help even now.. My daughter is still not added in our PR application even after informing multiple times to Ottawa and NDVO through case specific enquiry. Now again after getting the PPR, I have informed them through e-mail with all her supporting documents. Got automated reply that they will get back to us in 30 business days. This is the time I have got to submit our passports as well to VFS.

Suggest what should I do here. Shall we send our passports through VFS and there as well attach my daughters documents and a letter of explanation? Will it help? or shall we wait for their reply?

Shilpa Nagpal | NDVO
AOR: March 17, 2016
BG In-Progress: October 25, 2016
2nd Medical Request: July 11
Medical Passed: July 13
PPR: July 24

mian mian

Jun 19, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Got medical request on July 11, medical done on July 13, updated as passed on July 17, PPR on July 24...

So happy to announce.. Thanks to all for your wonderful support as this journey was never stressful because of the updates and suggestions from the bloggers here.

I need some help even now.. My daughter is still not added in our PR application even after informing multiple times to Ottawa and NDVO through case specific enquiry. Now again after getting the PPR, I have informed them through e-mail with all her supporting documents. Got automated reply that they will get back to us in 30 business days. This is the time I have got to submit our passports as well to VFS.

Suggest what should I do here. Shall we send our passports through VFS and there as well attach my daughters documents and a letter of explanation? Will it help? or shall we wait for their reply?

Shilpa Nagpal | NDVO
Hi Shilpa I hope u will be fine I am very happy f
Hello Guys,

Shilpa Nagpal | NDVO