AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
elmas said:
Thanks for the reply.

So the 4 people you listed above got their applications approved in 247 to 270 days, which is definitely within the 9 months you had mentioned earlier and this would lead me to think we have about a month left.

One more thing - my bg went ip twice. I'm not sure if that is the case with all eight of us.

Are there any other FSW outlanders in the February group who are still waiting? I'm talking about those whose files are being processed in Ottowa of course.
BG check going into progress twice or once honestly varies from case to case. in my case, it only changed once.

yeah, there are about 44 FSWO's in the Feb spreadsheet that haven't received the PPR! but that's bullocks, it's highly likely that this spreadsheet hasn't been updated: a lot of the people once they have received the PPR sometimes don't come back to update their status on these forums so relying on the Feb sheet entirely would be misleading, which is why doing that analysis is hard.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
sttaq said:
My VO is Ottawa as well.

The Jan/Feb spreadsheet is not quite reliable. For example, RKCK received PPR on the 29th of July as seen in this message http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-february-2016-ee-connect-here-t396295.0.html;msg5354218#msg5354218
similarly, Ruby13 got it on the 2nd of June as seen here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t396295.0.html;msg5232603#msg5232603

Also, jaymax got PPR on the 17th of October. Hope we are next...

Anyway, I ordered GCMS notes about 40 day ago and have not received them. What is the best way to get an update on that?
agreed. the Jan/Feb spreadsheet is not very reliable since it's not updated. good job on being able to find the PPR dates for the individuals you mentioned though. i wouldn't have the patience to scan through threads for that!

so essentially for jaymax it took around 222 days to receive his PPR.

i discussed with my lawyer if i should order GCMS and he told me to stay put since it's been 7 months right now and apparently it freaks out IRCC if you order GCMS notes. don't know why he would say that because i don't think ordering GCMS effects your application adversely in any manner, people have ordered GCMS, received them back after 4-6 week on average and then all of a sudden the next day get their PPR.

either way, i decided when i started down this road that i'd give this between 6-9 months to process so even though i'll continue to hope i receive it in the next round every time, i'm not going to freak out until the year end, lol.

hope. it is the only thing stronger than fear - yeah, that's from the hunger games

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
yankabatkay said:
Hello,folks!

I'm FSW Outlander with Ottawa VO still waiting.

Bg in progress since 20th of July.

Called CIC a couple of weeks ago. A guy told me that my sevurity check is still going on and it is already completed for my wife. He very politely told me that he has to prepare me for the worst scenario. In case I have no email from CIC by the 10th of March 2017 then I can call them and they will have the power to influence CIC somehow. Until then no use bothering the call center.

That is it.
Similar story here!

BG is completed for my husband and our kids but not for me. In the worst case scenario, I'm supposed to call back on February 10th so that they can email CIC about my case. Until then, it seems there's no point in calling CIC, except for maybe at some point the BG is completed and you're waiting for the final decision and the agent can tell you that.

All the best.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
sttaq said:
My VO is Ottawa as well.

The Jan/Feb spreadsheet is not quite reliable. For example, RKCK received PPR on the 29th of July as seen in this message http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-february-2016-ee-connect-here-t396295.0.html;msg5354218#msg5354218
similarly, Ruby13 got it on the 2nd of June as seen here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t396295.0.html;msg5232603#msg5232603

Also, jaymax got PPR on the 17th of October. Hope we are next...

Anyway, I ordered GCMS notes about 40 day ago and have not received them. What is the best way to get an update on that?
Thanks for the update.

I had ordered mine directly through CIC in late September and got them in less than a month. Did you order through CIC? If so, maybe you can raise a CSE. Or if you applied through a third party, you can get it touch with them.

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
i think the Ottawa office has slowed down a lot in processing PPR's especially for FSWO's.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
mubzali said:
agreed. the Jan/Feb spreadsheet is not very reliable since it's not updated. good job on being able to find the PPR dates for the individuals you mentioned though. i wouldn't have the patience to scan through threads for that!

so essentially for jaymax it took around 222 days to receive his PPR.

i discussed with my lawyer if i should order GCMS and he told me to stay put since it's been 7 months right now and apparently it freaks out IRCC if you order GCMS notes. don't know why he would say that because i don't think ordering GCMS effects your application adversely in any manner, people have ordered GCMS, received them back after 4-6 week on average and then all of a sudden the next day get their PPR.

either way, i decided when i started down this road that i'd give this between 6-9 months to process so even though i'll continue to hope i receive it in the next round every time, i'm not going to freak out until the year end, lol.

hope. it is the only thing stronger than fear - yeah, that's from the hunger games
Why does it freak CIC out if you order your notes? Any idea? Do they all of a sudden start hating you or what??

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
mubzali said:
i think the Ottawa office has slowed down a lot in processing PPR's especially for FSWO's.
That's for sure, it's just that we don't know for long! You said there are even people from February who are still waiting. It should be their turn first, and then us. Which might take another 3 months maybe?

And one last question. Do those in the February group whose cases have not yet been approved have bg ip or not?

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
I have a question, I start my counting the date when I received my AOR after I submitted my PR requirements which is March 17, but upon reading the requirements of BOWP I read this on CIC website "The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application."

My representative said we only received an AOR after we submitted the PR requirements. But that letter was not the completeness check letter or known as R10. So it means I was not March AORners? Because the AOR (R10) should receive after how many weeks or months and it says that you are passed on the completeness check. But the agent said we didn't receive second AOR.

Base on my GCMS, the note 20 says on the Case Analysis the recommendation appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 Requirements and this was created and update on April 29, 2016. Do I base on that date to count start the 6 mons process?

smoggie

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
KimJowan said:
I have a question, I start my counting the date when I received my AOR after I submitted my PR requirements which is March 17, but upon reading the requirements of BOWP I read this on CIC website "The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application."

My representative said we only received an AOR after we submitted the PR requirements. But that letter was not the completeness check letter or known as R10. So it means I was not March AORners? Because the AOR (R10) should receive after how many weeks or months and it says that you are passed on the completeness check. But the agent said we didn't receive second AOR.

Base on my GCMS, the note 20 says on the Case Analysis the recommendation appears to meet A11.2 & R87.1 Requirements and this was created and update on April 29, 2016. Do I base on that date to count start the 6 mons process?
Hi, I think you have hit on an important point here! I found the website you refer to; link below. As you say R10 is the completeness check. In my GCMS notes (20) it refers to Principle Applicant, Spouse and Dependents as 'Promoted' at the R10 review stage. The word 'Promoted' is unusual (certainly within GCMS) and ties exactly with the wording on the IRCC website: "The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application."

I believe from the IRCC information you have identified, that the IRCC 'standard' is based upon when R10 is 'promoted' within GCMS. In my case that is circa 10 days after my AOR and puts my application within the 6 month target, just!

That makes me feel a lot better!!

A11.2 & R87.1 are not passed for me until Note 23, 1.5 months after AOR. But these are Eligibility Checks, not completeness. As per the IRCC website, their 'processing standard' starts after completeness, or R10.

Hope this makes sense and clarifies.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
KimJowan said:

Excellent point

Aln_mj

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elmas said:
Thanks for the update.

I had ordered mine directly through CIC in late September and got them in less than a month. Did you order through CIC? If so, maybe you can raise a CSE. Or if you applied through a third party, you can get it touch with them.

hi elmas. how did you order gscm notes via cic? thanks. can you give me the link pls

joyaman

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-05-2016 sinp
AOR Received.
09-06-2016 cic
Med's Done....
15-06-2016
Aln_mj said:
hi elmas. how did you order gscm notes via cic? thanks. can you give me the link pls
www.visafile.info/

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
If you’re applying through a legal representative, your profile would be lodged via the representative portal which does not allow clients to log in there directly. Therefore, GCMS request could be an option if you are looking to verify how your lawyer or consultant is working on your case and whether information provided to you is genuine.

Question is If we apply then our lawyer will know about order or not....
and from outside Canada ..how much time will take to received...how much money..

and what is is best site for Gcms notes

mubzali

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2017
KimJowan said:

The eAOR was never the start of the so called "6 month waiting period" but given that the assessment as to the completeness of your application is done soon after you get your eAOR, that date has been used by applicants as a rough estimate to determine the 6 month waiting period. i would be interested to know how many days, on average it takes between eAOR and R10 promotion. can people who have ordered their GCMS notes provide an insight into this please?