+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

gwap2

Mar 27, 2016
Just called cic today and the agent said everything is done and all bg check passed and my file is already my Final review i will here anytime soon for extra docs if needed or if not ppr! ;) :D

Cec
Aor march 16
Rprf/bgcheck aug 3!

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
vish2086 said:
I had received my PPR email on 8th September and dropped my passports (4 passports) at the VFS office in Hyderabad, India. The tracking status still shows It is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.

How much time do they usually take. I have seen cases where people got their passports back in couple of days.
Time may be dependent on visa office.

Got PPR on Sept 7
Passport copies arrived at Ottawa on Sept 8th
Case closed on Sept 14th
Waiting for papers now

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
I called CIC three times till now.
In the first call, I was told that BG checks aren't complete and should wait to hear back.
In the second call, a very nice lady told me there is just one thing they haven't looked at and once that's done it's time for final decision and that I should hear back until the end of September.
In the last one, I was told security checks of my husband and children were complete but mine isn't and that I can hear back anytime before February.
February? What's going on?
I am FSW outlander with AOR on March 4.

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
elmas said:
I called CIC three times till now.
In the first call, I was told that BG checks aren't complete and should wait to hear back.
In the second call, a very nice lady told me there is just one thing they haven't looked at and once that's done it's time for final decision and that I should hear back until the end of September.
In the last one, I was told security checks of my husband and children were complete but mine isn't and that I can hear back anytime before February.
February? What's going on?
I am FSW outlander with AOR on March 4.
I also called them and didn't get a satisfactory response. Initially the agent asked me why I am calling them. Have I received any correspondence. When I told that the only correspondence I had with CIC was last week over the phone she asked me if I was told to call back this week. I told her that no I wasn't told to call back she went on to say that I don't understand then why are you calling because I will give you the same response. Then she told me that they are going through my security checks and she can't tell how long it will take. I asked her should I not call cic she told me that I can call if I have time but I will get same response.

So in my experience of three calls it is completely useless to call them.

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
sttaq said:
I also called them and didn't get a satisfactory response. Initially the agent asked me why I am calling them. Have I received any correspondence. When I told that the only correspondence I had with CIC was last week over the phone she asked me if I was told to call back this week. I told her that no I wasn't told to call back she went on to say that I don't understand then why are you calling because I will give you the same response. Then she told me that they are going through my security checks and she can't tell how long it will take. I asked her should I not call cic she told me that I can call if I have time but I will get same response.

So in my experience of three calls it is completely useless to call them.
Yea I called them as well and got a similar response -- WAIT UNTIL 6 month MARK.. :(

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
coolhyd said:
I too got the same response. Agent said everything is completed and looks good. Visa officer will make a final review. You will hear back anytime. Agent said they cant see the file in its entirety.
That's great news!
It's just a matter of hours now I guess :D

rimmigrate

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2016
raksawap said:
brilliant! congratulations.

can you tell us which VO?
Hi. Sorry for the late reply. VO was Ottawa.

ronnieS

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
My AOR is March 21, and I just checked my BOWP is approved but there is no email in my CIC account or my email account provided to CIC for further instructions. Confused!!! How and what do we have to do after the BOWP application is approved!

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
ronnieS said:
My AOR is March 21, and I just checked my BOWP is approved but there is no email in my CIC account or my email account provided to CIC for further instructions. Confused!!! How and what do we have to do after the BOWP application is approved!
CIC will mail you the hard copy of Bowp.

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
One of my friend told me not to call cic if it not updating file. They doesnt want to call for follow up. They want us to wait.

ronnieS

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
coolhyd said:
CIC will mail you the hard copy of Bowp.
Thank you, but how long does it usually takes for the BOWP to be mailed to us?