gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Weatherforecast/CICForecast predicted - its gonna rain today. Seems like weather is clear. No clouds :(

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
Toronto is cold, but dry! :(

Sukizaki

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC a minute ago, I was so lucky to have a nice lady customer representative, she said all of required checks are passed, the final decision will be made by the official very soon, I will hear the news next week or by the end of September.

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Sukizaki said:
I called CIC a minute ago, I was so lucky to have a nice lady customer representative, she said all of required checks are passed, the final decision will be made by the official very soon, I will hear the news next week or by the end of September.
What number did you call at? And have you crossed 6 month mark?
I'll give it a try too.. ;)
I'll see if I get that lucky too

Sukizaki

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gagancanadavisa said:
What number did you call at? And have you crossed 6 month mark?
I'll give it a try too.. ;)
I'll see if I get that lucky too
I called this number:1-888-242-2100

My AOR is March 23

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Sukizaki said:
I too got the same response. Agent said everything is completed and looks good. Visa officer will make a final review. You will hear back anytime. Agent said they cant see the file in its entirety.

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
I also called just now and talked to a nice lady but I was shocked on her responsed. She said that my paper is all okey done all the checking so expect my paper until the end of January or February. I asked her why the processing will reach a year if its okey already. Then she answer me that they can't say the exact date but expect it until next year. Why? :( :-[ :'(

What is going on?

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
BlueSun said:
Hi all,

With regards to my application for PR, I have checked myCIC account as follows

Application/profile details

Where is this application? Details

Application/profile status Open

Review of eligibility Review in Progress

Review of medical results Passed

Review of submitted documents

Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time

A background check is needed In Progress

Final decision Not Started

I feel “uncomfortable with “Review of eligibility Review in Progress”

Do you think there is no abnormal issues with my current profile details?

When you do guess I can receive PPR?

Statuses are normal ... not sure when you get your PPR but 80% get the ppr in 6 months

vish2086

Apr 21, 2016
I had received my PPR email on 8th September and dropped my passports (4 passports) at the VFS office in Hyderabad, India. The tracking status still shows It is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.

How much time do they usually take. I have seen cases where people got their passports back in couple of days.

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
KimJowan said:
I also called just now and talked to a nice lady but I was shocked on her responsed. She said that my paper is all okey done all the checking so expect my paper until the end of January or February. I asked her why the processing will reach a year if its okey already. Then she answer me that they can't say the exact date but expect it until next year. Why? :( :-[ :'(

What is going on?
You are not the first one to report the call center's crazy February deadline. I am afraid this could be true in view of the number of Jan 2016 and Feb 2016 applicants who still waiting for PPR

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
HInland said:
You are not the first one to report the call center's crazy February deadline. I am afraid this could be true in view of the number of Jan 2016 and Feb 2016 applicants who still waiting for PPR
It seems like they processed the half of papers every month, then leave the other half and process later. OmG!

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vish2086 said:
I had received my PPR email on 8th September and dropped my passports (4 passports) at the VFS office in Hyderabad, India. The tracking status still shows It is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.

How much time do they usually take. I have seen cases where people got their passports back in couple of days.
About 10 days ....

gwap2

Mar 27, 2016
coolhyd said:
I too got the same response. Agent said everything is completed and looks good. Visa officer will make a final review. You will hear back anytime. Agent said they cant see the file in its entirety.
Hey coolhyd, are you in canada too? What number you use to call? And what they ask you before they give your details im cec inland toonorrow is my 6months i try to call today and find out whats happening on mine too... Thanks