Application/profile status Open

Review of eligibility Review in Progress

Review of medical results Passed

Review of submitted documents

Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time

A background check is needed In Progress

Final decision Not Started

I feel “uncomfortable with “Review of eligibility Review in Progress”

Do you think there is no abnormal issues with my current profile details?

When you do guess I can receive PPR?

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlueSun said:
Hi all,

With regards to my application for PR, I have checked myCIC account as follows

Application/profile details

Where is this application? Details

Application/profile status Open

Review of eligibility Review in Progress

Review of medical results Passed

Review of submitted documents

Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time

A background check is needed In Progress

Final decision Not Started

I feel “uncomfortable with “Review of eligibility Review in Progress”

Do you think there is no abnormal issues with my current profile details?

When you do guess I can receive PPR?
It stays that way till your application is approved and closed. Nothing to worry about.

BlueSun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
Med's Request
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
RitJ said:
It stays that way till your application is approved and closed. Nothing to worry about.
Thank you, @RitJ

Shilpa.Pahwa

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
canadianrrk said:
hi shilpa,

even i have the same written on my gcms, even i have only one employer.........neither they nor i received any calls....do u have s16.1.c in the email which has ur gcms attachment.........could u share ur category and timeline....is ur primary office new delhi.
Hi..its written as follows: I am pleased to enclosed your notes with this email. Certain information is qualified for exemption under section 16.1.c. injurious to enforcement of any law in canada...but I think its there standrd template which means they may omit some information from GCMS notes...what do you think?

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Shilpa.Pahwa said:
Hi..its written as follows: I am pleased to enclosed your notes with this email. Certain information is qualified for exemption under section 16.1.c. injurious to enforcement of any law in canada...but I think its there standrd template which means they may omit some information from GCMS notes...what do you think?
yes, u r correct.......may i know ur timeline and category

BlueSun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
Med's Request
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
Please sign this petition: https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-faster-canadian-immigration-processing-by-singapore-visa-office?recruiter=273040931&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=whatsapp

Faster Canadian Immigration processing by Singapore Visa Office

As part of the application process, background checks are done by both the Province and CIC. With those background checks, it is inevitable that our respective HR departments, direct supervisors and other superiors will find out about our plans to migrate to Canada. This places some risk on our respective careers as - once managers find out about our plans - they become hesitant to allow us to move forward on our career paths within the company. We will either become stagnant in our roles (he/she is about to migrate/leave the company anyway so why promote him/her?) or - which is highly likely - move on to another company to avoid being branded as one who has one foot out of the door of the company. We feel that this is unfair for us - especially those Provincial Nominees - since it is the Provinces who wanted us to go there in the first place.

Furthermore, there are a number of cases where Medical results - which are only supposed to be valid for a year - have expired which reportedly resulted to additional expenses for the applicants in order to go through new Medical exams again.

SOLUTION

Improve processing time for SG Visa Office in line with the performance of other Visa Offices in other locations/countries. Other locations are enjoying faster processing time in line with CIC committments compared to SG VO.

If there are extremely high backlog/demand for SG VO, farm out applications to other locations who can pick up the slack.

This will be a WIN-WIN scenario for both the applicants and Canada. For the applicants as it will mean faster processing time for them and they can avoid getting their applications in limbo within SG VO. For Canada as it will result to immigrants being able to contribute more quickly to the Canadian economy and culture. This is especially true for those immigrants nominated by the Provinces as it is signaling that the skills that the Applicants have are needed in their province.
Cette pétition sera remise à:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Prime Minister of Canada/Premier ministre du Canada
Justin Trudeau

Shilpa.Pahwa

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
canadianrrk said:
yes, u r correct.......may i know ur timeline and category
AOR: 17th March
Medicals Passed: 18th March
BG: Not needed at this time
No additional docs needed, no change or any ghost email after medicals passed on 18th March..File was transferred from Centralised Visa Intake Office to NDVO on 7th April..no work done on file till 2nd july when i received my first set of GCMS..awaiting second sets of notes..I am based in Dubai.

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
Hey Guys
A quick question...Does Cic ask for Bank Account statement post PPR request too??

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
KNinja said:
Hey Guys
A quick question...Does Cic ask for Bank Account statement post PPR request too??
have it with you when you land. In my case when i landed they asked for my old passport copy (which i had in 2004 when i first entered Canada!) and all original copies of my study permits. Just have every conceivable documents with you when you land.

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
anyone from accra visa office as primary VO gotten ppr in march?