Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
06/09/2016
Jaydeepsinh said:
Guys called CIC to inquire about the status of my application and agent said: no concern with the application, please wait to hear back from CIC for further correspondence. He does not have any idea on when, it could be later today or next week. Just thought to share with all of you to stay positive!

Thanks,

Application: FSW Inland
AOR: March 03rd
BG: In progress since July 25th
Thanks for sharing, you really made my day! :)
We're on the same boat.

Best of luck too all of us!

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honeyaustin said:
only people have applied to cic in the past have uci, the people who are applying for the first time with canada immigration don't have uci
:)
Thanks
rashib said:
I believe you can find your UCI no. on any communication sent to you by CIC. If I am not wrong, then I found mine on my Schedule 4 request letter.
Thanks

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A quick question -
Say the file gets transferred from Ottawa to the local vo , and the applicant calls up cic canada, then -
Can cic Ottawa office give updates on the application after the file was transferred to the local vo?
Or they can't / don't give updates and mention that, the file got transferred to the local vo on so-so date?

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Eye in the sky said:
Guys, got the golden email this morning PPRRRR!!!
Aragorn165 said:
Guys, got the golden email! It requested both, the RPRF and the PPR at once haha.
It went to almost six months, but it is done :)
mumbai5 said:
I get PPR. Thankful to all for enthusiatically & critically assisting throughout this journey.
Congratulations :)

stalecookie

Aug 30, 2016
Hi all ! I need a opinion:

Upon receiving PPR, is it safe to give the two weeks notice at work, or it would be smarter to wait till getting the pp back from Ottawa and have the landing/flag pole done ?

Thanks

HInland

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
Passport Req..
20-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
LANDED..........
13-10-2016
stalecookie said:

Upon receiving PPR, is it safe to give the two weeks notice at work, or it would be smarter to wait till getting the pp back from Ottawa and have the landing/flag pole done ?

Thanks
If you have no concerns regarding your passport itself, then you will have no problem on that stage. But, check the landing rules to make sure you don't get your entry denied.

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
stalecookie said:

Thanks
Quit like a boss, call from home and tell them to go fly a kite. who cares about the old job esp if they were not nice to you?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
stalecookie said:

Thanks
I would say wait till you get a new SIN number, i.e., after you land. Bare with them for few more days.

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
Have a good long weekend everyone! Enjoy the sun and may the coming week hit you with a big fat juicy PPR!!! :p

stalecookie

Aug 30, 2016
coolhyd said:
I would say wait till you get a new SIN number, i.e., after you land. Bare with them for few more days.
Innana said:
Quit like a boss, call from home and tell them to go fly a kite. who cares about the old job esp if they were not nice to you?
HInland said:
If you have no concerns regarding your passport itself, then you will have no problem on that stage. But, check the landing rules to make sure you don't get your entry denied.
Thank you for your advice! I will definitely take in consideration.

On another note: I called (again) CIC today, since they previously told me to call if I haven't heard anything by Sept 1st, and they said my application was approved this morning. So, probably, we could be getting some PPR's next week, if that is any indication.

August 2014 ainp

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
just called cic today the said everything is completed i should hear anything anytime :)