June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
EliseHuynh said:
Our passports were requested on July 29. But I did not know :eek:. I checked MyCIC account every days. Three times per day. :'(. Since, I am an Inland applicant, My back ground was "In processing" many months ago.

First, I registered for an Express Entry account by using an email address as a@yahoo.com, then I changed to b@yahoo.com in MyCIC account. The gold email was sent to a@yahoo.com as a junk mail.

Our passports were submitted to morrow.

Good luck to all
Congrats on your PPR.

Does it mean that PPR email wasn't sent to your MyCIC account and only received as regular email? Did you just find out when you checked your Junk mail?

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Nitz_Au said:
Congrats on your PPR.

Does it mean that PPR email wasn't sent to your MyCIC account and only received as regular email? Did you just find out when you checked your Junk mail?
Thanks for your words.
Yes, I only got from my Junk email. There is no message in MyCIC account. I found that some people had the same problem.

It is noted that my Canada police check was asked to submit by a hard copy, not scan copy. I got an email in which my Canada police check was received on July 25. The the passports were requested on July 29.

canada303

May 17, 2016
OKOTOKS
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-O3-2016
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-04-2016
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
I was so upset today that most of the people in this March forum got their BG in progress and I am the only one left but guys then i signed in to my acc and it is in progress
Feeling relax and good to see this

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
So I got a bit bored (and anxious) and started going through the February forum to see what's going on (for FSW/CEC Inland category) . Here is a quick peek:

• First PPR rain for February applicants happened on Wednesday, August 3rd (and a few on August 4th) and they were applicants with AORs between Feb 01 to Feb 08.
  • Second PPR rain was on Tuesday, August 9th (and a few on August 10th),for applicants with AORs between Feb 09 to Feb 14.
  • Third one was Wednesday, August 17 (and a few on August 18th) for applicants with AORs between Feb 15 to 20.

I might have missed a few, and of course there are always some exceptions but I guess they are gonna finish up the February applicants next week.

Considering this information, do you think we can expect the First rain for March applicants on Wednesday, August 31?
What are your thoughts?

gmreddy

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
27-01-2016 (ITA)
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
April 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
niushad said:
So I got a bit bored (and anxious) and started going through the February forum to see what's going on (for FSW/CEC Inland category) . Here is a quick peek:

• First PPR rain for February applicants happened on Wednesday, August 3rd (and a few on August 4th) and they were applicants with AORs between Feb 01 to Feb 08.
  • Second PPR rain was on Tuesday, August 9th (and a few on August 10th),for applicants with AORs between Feb 09 to Feb 14.
  • Third one was Wednesday, August 17 (and a few on August 18th) for applicants with AORs between Feb 15 to 20.

I might have missed a few, and of course there are always some exceptions but I guess they are gonna finish up the February applicants next week.

Considering this information, do you think we can expect the First rain for March applicants on Wednesday, August 31?
What are your thoughts?
Good Observation!! These info is for applications processed in Ottawa (majorly). As such there are many applicants like me with files at local VO who are yet to see any progress.

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Yes, since I'm an FSW Inlander I focused more on those applications. I guess it's a bit difficult to track outland applicants, since every office has its own timeline. But we are all getting very close, we've waited 5 months, we can wait one more! :)

gmreddy said:
Good Observation!! These info is for applications processed in Ottawa (majorly). As such there are many applicants like me with files at local VO who are yet to see any progress.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet :)

SGA

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2016
Hello all,

i received my GCMS notes today, ordered on July 15. I need help understanding what does it mean by the following:
CEC MEC: not met
FSW MEC: met
MST MEC : not met
PNP MEC: not met.

I am confused about what MST MEC not met means.

Please help

AOR march 31

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
SGA said:
Hello all,

i received my GCMS notes today, ordered on July 15. I need help understanding what does it mean by the following:
CEC MEC: not met
FSW MEC: met
MST MEC : not met
PNP MEC: not met.

I am confused about what MST MEC not met means.

Please help

AOR march 31
I think you are FSW candidate hence FSW is MET and others are 'not met'. Check the last 10 to 20 pages of agent/analyst notes for more details on your application.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
Hello everyone.

I'm a FSW outland applicant.

My timeline is

ITA - January 13
AOR - March 4, 2016
Medicals - March 6
Schedule A - March 7
BG - July 26

I'm wondering if my application is being processed at Ottawa or at the local VO. I haven't ordered the GCMS notes, so there's no way of finding out! Would I possibly receive PPR faster if my application is being processed at the local VO?

Any FSW outland applicants out there with Ankara as the local VO? - Oh, by the way, I have a spouse and two children, so that might cause some delays in our case, though I hope it doesn't!

piyu_lee

Jan 14, 2016
Guys I am worried!! No updates since March 21. Haven't applied for GCMS notes too!! What should I do?? Almost 6 months now!! Is my application lost?? Just thinking;) . Everyone has got In progress status, except me.

EE FSW Outland
ITA : 13th Jan 2016
Upfront Medical : 3 March
AOR: 9 March
Schedule A request: 11 March
Schedule A submitted: 16 March
FBI pcc request: 17 March
FBI pcc submitted: 18 March
Medical passed: 21 March

As of August 19, 2016
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Background Check: Not Started

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
One more thing - I was asked to submit two additional documents on July 26, just as the BGC went into "in progress". I was given a week to upload them and I actually uploaded them within 2 or 3 days. When I log in to my CIC account, however, I still read "uploaded - not submitted to IRCC" right next to those two additional documents I was asked for. The "update information" button seems to be active as well. Is there something wrong?

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
elmas said:
One more thing - I was asked to submit two additional documents on July 26, just as the BGC went into "in progress". I was given a week to upload them and I actually uploaded them within 2 or 3 days. When I log in to my CIC account, however, I still read "uploaded - not submitted to IRCC" right next to those two additional documents I was asked for. The "update information" button seems to be active as well. Is there something wrong?
Don't you see the transmit button at the bottom of the page?
This means that the documents are still pending from your side.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
piyu_lee said:
Guys I am worried!! No updates since March 21. Haven't applied for GCMS notes too!! What should I do?? Almost 6 months now!! Is my application lost?? Just thinking;) . Everyone has got In progress status, except me.

EE FSW Outland
ITA : 13th Jan 2016
Upfront Medical : 3 March
AOR: 9 March
Schedule A request: 11 March
Schedule A submitted: 16 March
FBI pcc request: 17 March
FBI pcc submitted: 18 March
Medical passed: 21 March

As of August 19, 2016
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Background Check: Not Started
May I would suggest you order your GCMS notes right away, so you can have an idea of what is going on. There's nothing else you can do, and there's no point in worrying either