Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
piyu_lee said:
Guys I am worried!! No updates since March 21. Haven't applied for GCMS notes too!! What should I do?? Almost 6 months now!! Is my application lost?? Just thinking;) . Everyone has got In progress status, except me.

EE FSW Outland
ITA : 13th Jan 2016
Upfront Medical : 3 March
AOR: 9 March
Schedule A request: 11 March
Schedule A submitted: 16 March
FBI pcc request: 17 March
FBI pcc submitted: 18 March
Medical passed: 21 March

As of August 19, 2016
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Background Check: Not Started
I was in a similar situation. Got BG in progress on July 30. whats your VO ? Mine is NDVO and they like to do stuff in batches. maybe its the same with you.

Order GCMS notes. sometimes an agent sees the file is ok to move ahead and will do it while preparing the notes.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
SusanSimon said:
Don't you see the transmit button at the bottom of the page?
This means that the documents are still pending from your side.
I can't believe I overlooked the transmit button!! Does that mean I missed the deadline for transmitting the additional documents and that my application will be considered incomplete and possibly get a rejection? I can't believe I have been THIS stupid!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
jaymax said:
I was in a similar situation. Got BG in progress on July 30. whats your VO ? Mine is NDVO and they like to do stuff in batches. maybe its the same with you.

Order GCMS notes. sometimes an agent sees the file is ok to move ahead and will do it while preparing the notes.
hello jaymax, could u pl share ur category and timeline....!!!

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
elmas said:
I can't believe I overlooked the transmit button!! Does that mean I missed the deadline for transmitting the additional documents and that my application will be considered incomplete and possibly get a rejection? I can't believe I have been THIS stupid!
To be honest, I think you missed the deadline. But try explaining it to them. After transmitting, the status in your application should say "Provided".

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
SusanSimon said:
To be honest, I think you missed the deadline. But try explaining it to them. After transmitting, the status in your application should say "Provided".
I did transmit now and it does say "provided" in my application. Do you suggest that I message them to explain the situation or just let it stay as it is, since the word "provided" appears in my application.

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
elmas said:
I did transmit now and it does say "provided" in my application. Do you suggest that I message them to explain the situation or just let it stay as it is, since the word "provided" appears in my application.
I'm really sorry, I'm not very sure about how to proceed.

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piyu_lee said:
Guys I am worried!! No updates since March 21. Haven't applied for GCMS notes too!! What should I do?? Almost 6 months now!! Is my application lost?? Just thinking;) . Everyone has got In progress status, except me.

EE FSW Outland
ITA : 13th Jan 2016
Upfront Medical : 3 March
AOR: 9 March
Schedule A request: 11 March
Schedule A submitted: 16 March
FBI pcc request: 17 March
FBI pcc submitted: 18 March
Medical passed: 21 March

As of August 19, 2016
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Background Check: Not Started
You are not alone. My AOR is Mar 20 and my BG Check is not started too. I think in my case the number of PCCs may take some time to process the security checks (3 for my wife and 4 for me). I have ordered GCMS notes on Aug 7, will give you can update once I receive it. Let's hope for the best.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
SusanSimon said:
I'm really sorry, I'm not very sure about how to proceed.
Thank you Susan.

Has there been anyone on this thread who (like me) uploaded documents on time but did not press the transmit button until about two weeks later?

I can't believe I did this! Today marks exactly 5 and a half months after my AOR and I just figured what I did!

I'm thinking that if the VO would reject me, they could do that within these two weeks when I did not transmit the documents, and since I have not received any rejections so far, it could mean they did not open my file yet and things could turn out fine. Still, they could open my file and see I did not transmit the files on time. OMG!

Can anyone say anything about this? Which is better? Raising a CSE or staying quiet?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
elmas said:
Thank you Susan.

Has there been anyone on this thread who (like me) uploaded documents on time but did not press the transmit button until about two weeks later?

I can't believe I did this! Today marks exactly 5 and a half months after my AOR and I just figured what I did!

I'm thinking that if the VO would reject me, they could do that within these two weeks when I did not transmit the documents, and since I have not received any rejections so far, it could mean they did not open my file yet and things could turn out fine. Still, they could open my file and see I did not transmit the files on time. OMG!

Can anyone say anything about this? Which is better? Raising a CSE or staying quiet?
Send a CSE dude. What are you waiting for? Rejection ?

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: Passed
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
EliseHuynh said:
Our passports were requested on July 29. But I did not know :eek:. I checked MyCIC account every days. Three times per day. :'(. Since, I am an Inland applicant, My back ground was "In processing" many months ago.

First, I registered for an Express Entry account by using an email address as a@yahoo.com, then I changed to b@yahoo.com in MyCIC account. The gold email was sent to a@yahoo.com as a junk mail.

Our passports were submitted to morrow.

Good luck to all
Congratulations and thank you

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
canada303 said:
I was so upset today that most of the people in this March forum got their BG in progress and I am the only one left but guys then i signed in to my acc and it is in progress
Feeling relax and good to see this
You will get your PPR soon.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
coolhyd said:
Send a CSE dude. What are you waiting for? Rejection ?
God no!

I just don't know what to say in the CSE. That I'm clumsy enough to look past the transmit button? What is my excuse? I am so angry at myself!

I'm wondering if it would be less problematic if I just kept quiet so that when they open my file they see they have all that's needed. Would raising a CSE create a greater confusion?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
elmas said:
God no!

I just don't know what to say in the CSE. That I'm clumsy enough to look past the transmit button? What is my excuse? I am so angry at myself!

I'm wondering if it would be less problematic if I just kept quiet so that when they open my file they see they have all that's needed. Would raising a CSE create a greater confusion?
Human errors happens. Be honest and polite and write a letter. They should accept it. Sending a letter wont harm at all. Keeping quiet may lead to rejection. The officer might think this guy doesn't care about his application or the deadline.

elmas

Jan 28, 2016
coolhyd said:
Human errors happens. Be honest and polite and write a letter. They should accept it. Sending a letter wont harm at all. Keeping quiet may lead to rejection. The officer might think this guy doesn't care about his application or the deadline.
Thanks. I will message them and tell what happened.

JP_IndoCan

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
coolhyd said:
I agree with Coolhyd.