esanchezs2k

Apr 2, 2016
Hello, Got PPR today,

14 March AOR
PNP OUTLAND from Honduras
Ottawa visa office
14 June PPR

3 Months exactly

Received email with a new message notificacion and later a email with the same message of the PPR.

status changed to in progress at the same time.
No Email notification of a update in status yet.

any other question just let me know.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Congratulations esanchezs2k!!

esanchezs2k said:
Hello, Got PPR today,

14 March AOR
Ottawa visa office
14 June PPR

3 Months exactly

Received email with a new message notificacion and later a email with the same message of the PPR.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Big congratulations esanchezs2k.

Your time-line looks really awesome. Would you mind sharing when your BG changed into "not need at this time"? A lot of us stuck at this status.

esanchezs2k said:
Hello, Got PPR today,

14 March AOR
Ottawa visa office
14 June PPR

3 Months exactly

esanchezs2k

Apr 2, 2016
ImmiToCanada said:
Big congratulations esanchezs2k.

Your time-line looks really awesome. Would you mind sharing when your BG changed into "not need at this time"? A lot of us stuck at this status.
Hello,

I am not sure but at the end of march. because no more movement since. till today.

hope this helps

lab_le

Jun 5, 2016
esanchezs2k said:
Hello, Got PPR today,

14 March AOR
Ottawa visa office
14 June PPR

3 Months exactly

Congratulations to you!

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Lahoria said:
I received GCMS notes today. I think it is bad news. Here are few important ones.
Near the end of report

Notes: 1
Text. ***AGENT REVIEW A 11.2*** Review required A 11.2 assessment not met. Appears that client lost points because of change of their age after submitting their application.

Notes: 2
AGE Applicant's age reviewed and HAS change from ITA to e-APR.

Should I be worried or is this normal?
I don't you should press the Panic button as of yet. As you may well know by now, points reduction due to age (birthday) after ITA gets taken care of by CIC. Remember your application passes through several stages and gets re-reviewed too for correctness.

It might be just possible that there is an other factor which is making you lose CRS points OTHER than age....like differences between WES evaluations and the education levels that you entered in eAPR for instance. Please cross check education levels, Work experience dates and other parameters again to ensure that you gained your CRS score correctly on ITA receipt.

limon01

Jan 14, 2016
I lived and worked in 4 different countries. I wonder if the security check could take longer for this regard.

Another question any March applicant has received PPR after submitting the FBI PCC?

Thanks

PNP Outland
ARO 23/03/2016
Medical passed on 01/04/2016
Request Schedule 4 31/03/2016 (Submitted on 01/04/2016)
Request FBI PCC 01/04/2016 (submitted on 14/04/2016)

CECPR_2016

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
07-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
9-SEPTEMBER-2016
LANDED..........
01-10-2016
I am a CEC - inland candidate and my wife's work permit(open work permit) & daughter's visa(visitor visa) will expire in September, 2016. Do I need to file a bridge work permit and extension to my daughter's visa ? Please help me. thanks in advance.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3 months since AOR today, last update as per GCMS (generated on 15th April) was on 20th March where R10, PCC & Meds passed. Next GCMS notes should come by first week of July.

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Experts

Could you tell me what is the requirement of GCMS notes, what is fees,... how much time it will take these notes and send me the websites link of GCMS Notes.

I don't have UCI number , but I have Express entry profile number which i have taken from ITA received paper , my express entry profile number is : E000333***

Please Guide me

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
esanchezs2k said:
Hello, Got PPR today,

14 March AOR
Ottawa visa office
14 June PPR

3 Months exactly

Congratulations :)

Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within few days :)

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
mkadnan said:
Experts

Could you tell me what is the requirement of GCMS notes, what is fees,... how much time it will take these notes and send me the websites link of GCMS Notes.

I don't have UCI number , but I have Express entry profile number which i have taken from ITA received paper , my express entry profile number is : E000333***

Please Guide me

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

this is the link buddy select online app this is faster I think. and will cost you $5

If you are in Canada you can file it yourself

You will need some one in Canada to file it for you - if you are out side the country and you have upload an auth form for them. This will take around 15 days as it did for me.

If you have no one in Canada to help you and you are outside Canada use

http://www.visafile.info/ this will cost you around $30 and will take almost 30 days as far as I know going by other people in the forums

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Lahoria said:
I received GCMS notes today. I think it is bad news. Here are few important ones.

Page 2
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Met
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Near the end of report

Notes: 1
Text. ***AGENT REVIEW A 11.2*** Review required A 11.2 assessment not met. Appears that client lost points because of change of their age after submitting their application.

Notes: 2
AGE Applicant's age reviewed and HAS change from ITA to e-APR.

Should I be worried or is this normal?
They shouldn't refuse your application just because of the age change provided that you lost points ONLY due to aging. In addition to the public policy enacted to exempt cases like yours, there is this text in my ITA document, you should have it in yours too: "Note: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence."

Sounds pretty clear to me. Of course, the agent might have made a mistake in your assessment, but your application will be reviewed at least by one more person, more likely two - people more senior than the agent who does the first check.

My suggestion is to order a new set of GCMS notes right away so when you get them after 30 days you'll be able to see any new developments with your application and be able to react quickly to any concerns they might have.

If they do refuse the application because of age, I suggest filing a reconsideration request or even hiring a lawyer if that fails - there are a lot of people whose cases were ordered by the court to be reconsidered due to mistakes on the part of visa officers. After all, they are supposed to abide by their own policies and by what they have written in the ITA text they sent you when they invited you to apply.

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
CADparity said:
They shouldn't refuse your application just because of the age change provided that you lost points ONLY due to aging. In addition to the public policy enacted to exempt cases like yours, there is this text in my ITA document, you should have it in yours too: "Note: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence."

Sounds pretty clear to me. Of course, the agent might have made a mistake in your assessment, but your application will be reviewed at least by one more person, more likely two - people more senior than the agent who does the first check.

My suggestion is to order a new set of GCMS notes right away so when you get them after 30 days you'll be able to see any new developments with your application and be able to react quickly to any concerns they might have.

If they do refuse the application because of age, I suggest filing a reconsideration request or even hiring a lawyer if that fails - there are a lot of people whose case were ordered by the court to be reconsidered due to mistakes on the part of visa officers. After all, they are supposed to abide by their own policies and by what they have written in the ITA text they sent you when they invited you to apply.

In this case CADparity I hope common sense prevails but I think it wouldn't hurt to see if Lahoria can gain a couple of points say for example by increasing the English or French lang scores so at to take this decision away from the officers - now Lahoria will not be at the officers or luck's mercy