+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canvisaforhim said:
Can anyone shed light on the R10 and 11.2 eligibility checks. I dont have much idea what they are about?
If you order GCMS notes you will see these inside the agent Notes at the bottom of it, R10 means completeness check and criminology document check for your application, usually if R10 is passed, it goes to A11.2 check which does against what you submitted for eligibility check, during then your employment record, available funds, academic record etc will be assessed again according to the stream you applied under (PNP/CEC/FSW)

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
My R10 is OK and 11.2 shows as Met. But, there's not a single mention of employment related documents..Should I be concerned?

Eligibility: met
Medical Passed
PoF okay
R10 and 11.2 met
Criminality Not Started (this says it will be passed post fbi pcc is uploaded as India pcc is verified and passed)
Security Not Started
No adverse remarks or comments
Should I be concerned about the missing Employment verification or assessment details?

ssumner81

Apr 16, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa / London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-16
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-09-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-16
LANDED..........
29-09-16
Hi All,

Following on from my previous message about my GCMS notes, under the heading 'Application' entry number 1 states this:

Field Name: Secondary Office
Action: Removed
Old Value: CPC Ottawa
New Value:
Updated:2016/03/22
Updated:AW01174
Office: Centralized Intake Office.

As this was the last entry against my application i was interested if anyone else had this entry and knew what 'Removed' meant stated against Action.

Thank you

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
ssumner81 said:
Hi All,

Following on from my previous message about my GCMS notes, under the heading 'Application' entry number 1 states this:

Field Name: Secondary Office
Action: Removed
Old Value: CPC Ottawa
New Value:
Updated:2016/03/22
Updated:AW01174
Office: Centralized Intake Office.

As this was the last entry against my application i was interested if anyone else had this entry and knew what 'Removed' meant stated against Action.

Thank you
CPC Ottawa has been removed as secondary office. What does the application 2 says?

goldday

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys quick question - did anyone who go their gcms notes notice the exemptions from their notes in the email from atip? Like s19 or s15 or s16.
I read on some old fsw forum that it could mean the agents have some concerns or they are actively investigating your background or they agent might precisely have issues with your work experience or plain nothing except hiding the contact info of the agent or office.
That being said I curious to know what you guys think especially guys that have had a successful application but had those exemptions on their gcms when they received it.
Any thoughts or ideas appreciated

(If curious to read more about what I'm talking about here is the link to the old fsw forum - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vital-information-about-caips-gcms-notes-t109332.0.html )

addy1234

Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03 Mar 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
16 May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
raheelpk said:
My VO is London, Thank you all for your support
Raheel - did you get PP back from VFS Lahore and when did u submit it.

As I have submitted 18th May , still no update. They told 4 week time.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
goldday said:
Hey guys quick question - did anyone who go their gcms notes notice the exemptions from their notes in the email from atip? Like s19 or s15 or s16.
I read on some old fsw forum that it could mean the agents have some concerns or they are actively investigating your background or they agent might precisely have issues with your work experience or plain nothing except hiding the contact info of the agent or office.
That being said I curious to know what you guys think especially guys that have had a successful application but had those exemptions on their gcms when they received it.
Any thoughts or ideas appreciated

(If curious to read more about what I'm talking about here is the link to the old fsw forum - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vital-information-about-caips-gcms-notes-t109332.0.html )
Thanks for the Info Goldday but i think it is related with the paper based application processing.

I also checked my GCMS notes and it says "The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested, which are being released in their entirety." So nothing to worry ;D

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
singhyogeshkumar said:
Thanks for the Info Goldday but i think it is related with the paper based application processing.

I also checked my GCMS notes and it says "The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested, which are being released in their entirety." So nothing to worry ;D
It's not just for paper based.

It could be for Express Entry too. I don't think it should be a big concern. It's their normal protocol that they have to follow. For example, if security is being conducted, then they will hide the name of the investigating agency conducting the background checks.

Any other opinions?

goldday

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:

Just like coolhyd just mentioned above, it's not just for paper based those s19,s16...are actually laws that govern ATIP. And I suspected just like coolhyd that it had to do with procedures and protecting the id of the agency working on your app.
That being said I was curious to see if anyone who had that on their gcms - had a call from cic or any concerns on their gcms agent notes. Cuz I read it could also be because the agent is probably not satisfied with say work experience proof and is getting some outside agent to look into it.
( Google sections 15 or 16.1 of atip and you can read more on those laws and what it means)

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
coolhyd said:
It's not just for paper based.

It could be for Express Entry too. I don't think it should be a big concern. It's their normal protocol that they have to follow. For example, if security is being conducted, then they will hide the name of the investigating agency conducting the background checks.

Any other opinions?
I was reacting to the post given in the link which says "you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes". Hiding name of the investigating agency or sharing an information which might be against law of Canada is quite obvious. Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

goldday

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhyogeshkumar said:
I was reacting to the post given in the link which says "you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes". Hiding name of the investigating agency or sharing an information which might be against law of Canada is quite obvious. But Yes, thanks for bringing this to our notice.
Unfortunately there was not a lot of information from the link but that was the most I could find on that topic so I was just sharing it here to hear some other opinion or perspective. So no foul no harm sing. Thanks

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
goldday said:
Unfortunately there was not a lot of information from the link but that was the most I could find on that topic so I was just sharing it here to hear some other opinion or perspective. So no foul no harm sing. Thanks
Of course Goldday...we all are sailing in the same boat. Thanks again for your post and Good luck ;D.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Any idea how London VO manages to get security check completed for Indian applicants faster than NDVO.

I figure it should be the same agency so should take an equal amount of time, if not more.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Any idea how London VO manages to get security check completed for Indian applicants faster than NDVO.

I figure it should be the same agency so should take an equal amount of time, if not more.
Good thought, if London VO can then why not your Local VO?

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:

Which Indian applicant got processed in London? Maybe their current country of residence was UK?

xlnzee said:
Good thought, if London VO can then why not your Local VO?
hmmm workload ? ;)