+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
@honeyarya Well at least you have some other progress in terms of 'sch 4'. But then again you have your AOR since Feb 6. I feel you buddy, I hope we get to see some progress soon. Cheers.

gracemill

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
Doc's Request.
upfront
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2016
Hello House,

A) Observed some time lapse between background check status from NOT STARTED to NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME is little example 3days for some people, while for some took more time like 21days. Why is this so?

B)How do you know when your file has been transferred to your Local VO?

aamir87

Feb 10, 2016
Hi Friends and Experts

I need your help. I have got my PPR yesterday and they have asked to submit passport to ADVO in next 30 days. My wedding is planned next week and I want to add my spouse.

1. Should I inform them (London VO in my case) now or after getting married?
2. What docs would they ask? PCC, Medical, Marriage Certificate, what else?
3. Since they have already asked for Passport, would I still be required to submit my passport in 30 days or they would now ask for my and my wife's passport together?
4. Is it OK if PCC is dated before my wedding date and thus mentions her name and her father's name instead of mine?
5. Do I need any letter for her medical? Basically I work in UAE and would be going to home country for very short time so want to get done with as many requirements as possible at the earliest.
6. At what point now I would be required to send my and her passport?
7. If her passport mentions father name instead of husband name (since it is issued prior to wedding) is that OK?
8. If she is in Pakistan and I am in UAE can we submit passport at respective visa offices (Islamabad and Abu Dhabi respectively).
9. I hope points are not recalculated after getting in this case.

Looking forward for your help.

Gurpalschahal

Jun 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
MY STATUS IS SIMILAR TO YOU . DONOT WORRY
MY AOR 27.3.16

GokulGuruprasad said:
Still stuck at the below stage since the Medicals passed on the 12th of March -

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

The background check field went briefly from "In progress" back to "Not needed at this time", but nothing else apart from that.

FSW Outland

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
aamir87 said:
Hi Friends and Experts

I need your help. I have got my PPR yesterday and they have asked to submit passport to ADVO in next 30 days. My wedding is planned next week and I want to add my spouse.
First off, congratulations on your wedding!!
You can add your spouse, however, you have to get married first and get your marriage registered. Anticipation of marriage is not allowed. So get through your wedding, and then you can. Inform the LVO that you are getting married and they will ask for your wife's documents and the application will be delayed until they conduct the BGC for your wife, check her medicals and ask for RPRF for her.

see above

3. Since they have already asked for Passport, would I still be required to submit my passport in 30 days or they would now ask for my and my wife's passport together?
They will check your wife's documents and you final PR might be delayed by a few months.

4. Is it OK if PCC is dated before my wedding date and thus mentions her name and her father's name instead of mine?
Should be within last 6 months, check your country specifications on CIC.

5. Do I need any letter for her medical? Basically I work in UAE and would be going to home country for very short time so want to get done with as many requirements as possible at the earliest.
If you have to get all the formalities done, you will end up missing your 30 days deadline. The best case scenario is to get your PPR and sponsor her later.

Not until you are married and inform the LVO about it.

7. If her passport mentions father name instead of husband name (since it is issued prior to wedding) is that OK?
Father's name issue is absurd, especially when a woman gets married and changes it to her Husband's name as if her ownership has changed. No one cases in Canada.

8. If she is in Pakistan and I am in UAE can we submit passport at respective visa offices (Islamabad and Abu Dhabi respectively).
Yes, but at this stage you are going too far. Get the basic stuff done.

No, check this to answer all your questions <http://65.17.202.21/discussion2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48481>

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Congratulations on your PPR! This is great news! Can you tell us more about your timeline? I found your name in the March AOR excel tracker. That's fantastic progress!!

And congratulations on your wedding too.

Thanks

aamir87 said:
Hi Friends and Experts

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
aamir87 said:
Hi Friends and Experts

Many congrats Amir. Keep in mind that wife sponsorship will take 17 months. You can however apply for a visitor visa for for your wife.

Can you share your timeline.

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
aamir87 said:
I also applied last night :)

IELTS: 8
CRS: 478
ITA: 10-Deb-16
eAPR submission: 9-Mar-16
AOR: 10-Mar-16
Looks that AOR is March 10th, in London, impressive! We definitely need more info here.

Graciekay

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/03/16
Doc's Request.
10/03/16
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03/03/16
Med's Done....
25/02/16
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
aamir87 said:
Hi Friends and Experts

Hi Aamir,
Congratulations! That was really fast. I hope the rest of us get same luck.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Congratulations, Aamir! This gives all of us in the thread a whole lot of hope,I am sure :)
All the best for your new life in Canada!

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Congratulations Aamir! Congratulations on your marriage and hope you have a great life ahead!

Can you please post your timeline here for the excel tracker?

Also, which NOC code did you apply through?

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
aamir87 said:
Hi Friends and Experts

congratulation Amir for both wedding and PPR. as i said before the number of family members has a great impact on the time of processing.