04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
immi_bird said:
congratulation Amir for both wedding and PPR. as i said before the number of family members has a great impact on the time of processing.
That is not always true- for instance, I am a single applicant with no dependents whatsoever. The number of family members definitely matters (more family members equals more effective applicants per application), but a lot of other factors come into play, too- the application file, visa officer, visa office, application category, and so on, among other things.

Graciekay

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/03/16
Doc's Request.
10/03/16
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03/03/16
Med's Done....
25/02/16
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
I think its more about the NOC and VO than the marital status. The immigration programme has to benefit the country.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Aragorn165 said:
That is not always true- for instance, I am a single applicant with no dependents whatsoever. The number of family members definitely matters (more family members equals more effective applicants per application), but a lot of other factors come into play, too- the application file, visa officer, visa office, application category, and so on, among other things.
More family members = More processing time since all members have to go through security screening. EE is only for economic applicants, so more family members will not help you in getting the application processed faster in any way. Further, the primary applicant will not only have to support himself in Canada but his entire family. So the chances of failure increase. More members also means showing more settlement funds.

So congratulation to all who get the PPR and married, but sorry to say that the number os people in an application does not matter.

Graciekay

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/03/16
Doc's Request.
10/03/16
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03/03/16
Med's Done....
25/02/16
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
legalfalcon said:
More family members = More processing time since all members have to go through security screening. EE is only for economic applicants, so more family members will not help you in getting the application processed faster in any way. Further, the primary applicant will not only have to support himself in Canada but his entire family. So the chances of failure increase. More members also means showing more settlement funds.

So congratulation to all who get the PPR and married, but sorry to say that the number os people in an application does not matter.

I guess we are saying the same thing. The number of people in an application does not matter as much as what the main applicant have to offer. All things being equal, POF provided is sufficient, I guess the next step is NOC and how quickly the VO handle application.

gaurangnshah

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have got my AOR on 3rd march, and just after that I got my queries on 9th march.

Would someone please let me know what would be next, once I provide requested documents.

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
aamir87 said:
Hi Friends and Experts

I need your help. I have got my PPR yesterday and they have asked to submit passport to ADVO in next 30 days. My wedding is planned next week and I want to add my spouse.

1. Should I inform them (London VO in my case) now or after getting married?
2. What docs would they ask? PCC, Medical, Marriage Certificate, what else?
3. Since they have already asked for Passport, would I still be required to submit my passport in 30 days or they would now ask for my and my wife's passport together?
4. Is it OK if PCC is dated before my wedding date and thus mentions her name and her father's name instead of mine?
5. Do I need any letter for her medical? Basically I work in UAE and would be going to home country for very short time so want to get done with as many requirements as possible at the earliest.
6. At what point now I would be required to send my and her passport?
7. If her passport mentions father name instead of husband name (since it is issued prior to wedding) is that OK?
8. If she is in Pakistan and I am in UAE can we submit passport at respective visa offices (Islamabad and Abu Dhabi respectively).
9. I hope points are not recalculated after getting in this case.

Looking forward for your help.
@ a.amir67 please could you post your processing timeline?

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
legalfalcon said:

Yep, that is basically what I was saying :)

Graciekay

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/03/16
Doc's Request.
10/03/16
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03/03/16
Med's Done....
25/02/16
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
gaurangnshah said:
Hi Guys,

I have got my AOR on 3rd march, and just after that I got my queries on 9th march.

Would someone please let me know what would be next, once I provide requested documents.
Hi,
We seem to have same timeline. My AOR is also 3rd March and I got a schedule A request on the 10th which was submitted same day. I believe the next step after you provide the documents is to wait it out. It pretty much a test of our patience.. :D. Hopefully we get some good news soon.
Good Luck

Gurudev

Apr 6, 2016
Has anyone got the employment inquiry? Which type of questions are being asked to employer? Is it telephonic or physical inquiry?

TIA

rimmigrate

Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
19-03-2016
Passport Req..
15-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2016
My AOR is 18th March
Medical passed 19th March
Schedule A request 21st March
Schedule A submitted 22nd March

But BG check says NOT STARTED

How many of you all in this group still have BG as not started?

I can see BG as Not needed at this time is quite common status but not as NOT STARTED.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamir87 said:
Hi Friends and Experts

I need your help. I have got my PPR yesterday and they have asked to submit passport to ADVO in next 30 days. My wedding is planned next week and I want to add my spouse.

1. Should I inform them (London VO in my case) now or after getting married?
2. What docs would they ask? PCC, Medical, Marriage Certificate, what else?
3. Since they have already asked for Passport, would I still be required to submit my passport in 30 days or they would now ask for my and my wife's passport together?
4. Is it OK if PCC is dated before my wedding date and thus mentions her name and her father's name instead of mine?
5. Do I need any letter for her medical? Basically I work in UAE and would be going to home country for very short time so want to get done with as many requirements as possible at the earliest.
6. At what point now I would be required to send my and her passport?
7. If her passport mentions father name instead of husband name (since it is issued prior to wedding) is that OK?
8. If she is in Pakistan and I am in UAE can we submit passport at respective visa offices (Islamabad and Abu Dhabi respectively).
9. I hope points are not recalculated after getting in this case.

Looking forward for your help.

I am really happy to hear ppr for march has finally started ;D

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Hello friends, I still don't have any progress although there's a change in my application profile/detail page.

The section 'Review of submitted documents' has gone from 'No additional documents required' to blank now. Has anyone come across a similar situation?

Any insight will be appreciated.

Thank you

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOD said:
Hello friends, I still don't have any progress although there's a change in my application profile/detail page.

The section 'Review of submitted documents' has gone from 'No additional documents required' to blank now. Has anyone come across a similar situation?

Thank you
Same here, it's been like this since the past Saturday if I remembered correctly. Don't worry it's not just you seeing it.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DOD said:

Thank you

order GCMS notes ;)