03-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
26-08-2016
bunge12 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that after medical status is 'passed' and BG check is 'in progress', there are going to be no further updates until Decision Made & PPR?
For many people in September, October, and November groups BG went from "in progress" to "not needed at this time" to back "in progress" couple months later, and after this they received ppr

TorontoStreet

Mar 28, 2016
TorontoStreet said:
Hello,
Could you please update the spreadsheet with following details:

Category: FSW-Inland
Application submission date: 10 March 2016
EAOR date: 10 March 2016
Current medical status: Passed
Current medical status date: 23 March
Current background Check status: In progress
Current background Check status date: 27 March
ITA received: 24th Feb 2016

Good luck guys !
Cheers !
My current work permit will expire on the 1st of june. What are my options ? Should I apply for a BOWP now or should I wait until the last day ? I have heard of a new possible agreement for French speakers starting 1st of june (an opportunity to get a closed working permit without an LMIA). I'm thinking of working for another company but I'm not sure if it's safe for my current PR application.

Please help !

Graciekay

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/03/16
Doc's Request.
10/03/16
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03/03/16
Med's Done....
25/02/16
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Please has anyone had their Review of documents provided change from provided to received. Mine just seems to remain as provided since 11th March and we have had 2 ghost emails on the 12th March but no change on the status.

bunge12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
TorontoStreet said:
My current work permit will expire on the 1st of june. What are my options ? Should I apply for a BOWP now or should I wait until the last day ? I have heard of a new possible agreement for French speakers starting 1st of june (an opportunity to get a closed working permit without an LMIA). I'm thinking of working for another company but I'm not sure if it's safe for my current PR application.

Please help !
I'd apply for BOWP. Since you already applied (and satisfied all requirements for the program) changing your employer shouldn't have any implications on your application (but you do need to inform CIC about the change in employment). Wouldn't wait until the last day because technically you are supposed to apply at least 30 days before the expiration of your current permit (it's recommended but not required).

Don't know anything about the new program for French speakers so can't say anything about that.

Hope this helps.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within 2-3 days :)

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DevGurgaon said:
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share your updates in the thread and they will be updated in the spreadsheet within 2-3 days :)
Thanks for taking this responsibility and keeping our spreadsheet updated. +1
P.S. if you need help let me know.

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Gurpalschahal said:
IS THERE ANY WHATSAPP GROUP FOR MARCH AOR. I LIKE TO JOIN.
I think it is too early to start a Whatsapp group. Maybe in May.

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, there is a whatsapp group already.

Edit: Those who wish to join us, just tell me your numbers and I'll be happy to add you to the group.

TorontoStreet

Mar 28, 2016
bunge12 said:
I'd apply for BOWP. Since you already applied (and satisfied all requirements for the program) changing your employer shouldn't have any implications on your application (but you do need to inform CIC about the change in employment). Wouldn't wait until the last day because technically you are supposed to apply at least 30 days before the expiration of your current permit (it's recommended but not required).

Don't know anything about the new program for French speakers so can't say anything about that.

Hope this helps.
Thank you, yes it helps !

bhmh_90411

Nov 18, 2015
Exactly same situation here! My AOR date is Mar 14. Got 3 ghost emails on Mar 16, but nothing changed on CIC. Upfront medical done on Mar 2nd, but medical still shows review in progress. Today I logged in and it shows "updated" outside. I opened it up and found background check went from not needed to not started. What does this mean???

Admin plz help add me to the EXCEL. Inland CEC. Points 1001. ITA: Feb 24. AOR: Mar 14

Thanks

Gurpalschahal said:
CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN TNE MEANING OF FOLLOWING STATEMENTS??
I HAVE SUBMITTED MY FILE TODAY.

Application/profile status Invitation Received
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
DevGurgaon said:
Spreadsheet updated till this point in thread. Please share if any updates have been missed :)
Hi Dev,
My Name is Vaibhav Sharma, profile name VaibhavN. I entered my details but they needed to be edited, my crs is 1032 not 432, application submitted 25th march, AOR received 26th march.
Thanks

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
BK wend from "not needed at this time" to "not started". If that has any significance.

bunge12

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
naseryas said:
BK wend from "not needed at this time" to "not started". If that has any significance.
Means that they'll start checking your background info soon, it'll change to 'in progress'. I think after that it's just waiting, waiting, waiting...