+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys , I just got application rejection for not uploading the original arabic police certificate while only uploading the translated police certificate.

you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you must submit a new Express Entry profile through your MyCIC account. If you choose to submit a new Express Entry profile, you must make sure your documents are valid on:
- the date you submit your new Express Entry profile,
- the date you submit your application for permanent residence, if you are invited to apply.
Documents where validity is important are:
- Upfront medical report: Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
- Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old and issued on or after the date of designation.
- Language test results: Must be no more than two years old.
- Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.
The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to submit a new Express Entry profile.
If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.
Find out more about immigrating to Canada on our website.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

[bThe thing i am concerned about is that rejection won't eliminate the Ontario Nomination program right ? How am i supposed to resubmit a new profile while keeping the data including nomination as they are ? [/b]

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
messiry said:
Guys , I just got application rejection for not uploading the original arabic police certificate while only uploading the translated police certificate.

you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you must submit a new Express Entry profile through your MyCIC account. If you choose to submit a new Express Entry profile, you must make sure your documents are valid on:
- the date you submit your application for permanent residence, if you are invited to apply.
- Upfront medical report: Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
- Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old and issued on or after the date of designation.
- Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.
The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your MyCIC account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to submit a new Express Entry profile.
If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.

[bThe thing i am concerned about is that rejection won't eliminate the Ontario Nomination program right ? How am i supposed to resubmit a new profile while keeping the data including nomination as they are ? [/b]
If you were nominated by Ontario then make a new profile and send an email to OINP with your new profile information (new EE file no.) and the reason why your application was rejected. They will transfer the nomination to new profile as long as it is still valid. Not sure what the validity period is for OINP.

Good luck for your next application. I hope you get it correc the next time. :)

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messiry said:

omg i am really sorry to hear that,
and do you have your oinp application in process now

me2canada

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
1112 Financial Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12 March 2016
Med's Done....
passed 15 March
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting :)
LANDED..........
waiting :)
Hi all

My medicals changes to passed on 14th March. Please update spreadsheet .. And I am from India I think my Visa office is New Delhi then. Thanks

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meds changed to "in review" today. Was asked for schedule 4 yesterday which I uploaded.

niushad

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Hello all,

Can you please add me to that spreadsheet as well?

Here's my information:

Category: FSW-Inland
ITA Received: 21/02/2016
Submission Date: 12/03/2016
AOR Date: 12/03/2016
Medical Status: Not Started (My medical information was sent to CIC on March 16)

Hope we all get great news, soon.
Cheers

ThiagoSCF

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all

I uploaded my application today and got the AOR a couple of hours later.

Please add me to the list :D

rahul0920

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2015
Doc's Request.
12-03-2016; 16-03-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-03-2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
07-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2016
Sorry to hear that 'messiry'...! Hard luck.. wish that you get back on track soon with a new profile...

umassd

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (likely)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
I got two AOR emails on March 4th and a ghost email on March 5th but not updates since then.. Medical reads "Not needed at this time". I am FSW Outland candidate. Can someone please add me to the spreadsheet?

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got AOR on 11th, i had uploaded my documents without my home country's PCC with a LOE and proof that i have applied for it. I got a message from CIC yesterday informing me that i have till 15th May to upload my PCCs.

zankeshshah

Mar 14, 2016
Hi guys,

Good luck to all who had applied and who are going to apply.

Just to know something....
I have scored listening 6 speaking 6.5 reading 6 writing 6 is i am eligible for canada PR

Help would be appreciated.

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Thanks Everyone , Hope I start again soon. So it's a rule of thumb to upload original police report even if it's in arabic ? or same goes for all non english documents ?

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messiry said:
Thanks Everyone , Hope I start again soon. So it's a rule of thumb to upload original police report even if it's in arabic ? or same goes for all non english documents ?
All documents not in English/French must be uploaded together with a certified translation.