Hi
I am OPNP

ITA 10 feb
AOR 3 march
Ghost email 5 march
Ghost email 9march

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Guys , I received a letter from CIC requesting the Schedule 4 despite the fact i uploaded the ontario nomination letter with the LOE. In order to avoid any miscommunication , does schedule 4 means the nomination letter by Ontario ?

If this is the document , how do we upload it after submitting application ? do we sign the paper ?

foreverbailey

Star Member
Dec 20, 2007
Application sent to paris !! Anyone know of the the timeline for that VO ? Or anyone's Application gone to the same Visa Office?

CADparity

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
foreverbailey said:
Application sent to paris !! Anyone know of the the timeline for that VO ? Or anyone's Application gone to the same Visa Office?
How do you know where your application was sent?

foreverbailey

Star Member
Dec 20, 2007
Email from lawyer was sent to us Informing us that sponsorship was approved and stated that application was sent to Paris for further processing, based on Husbands Nationality and refugee status, So Our Application is gone to Paris.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR 15 March, please add me to the excel file. Thanks!

How long does it take before eligibility is met and meds passed for outland?

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
sqid.madoma said:
I submitted my profile and realized that there might be something not understandable for the officer or considered as misrepresentation.

My common law partner arrived in Canada in february 4th 2015. We had to provide a residential lease to show we lived together. Problem is she signed a lease dated on february 1st 2015 (i signed it on this date and signed this one when she arrived). I was wondering if they would find that weird

Even though on the declaration on common law we said february 4th to state the truth.
Do you thinks it might be a problem and considered as misrepresentation ?

I also forgot to mention that my first adress in Canada was not mine per se because I was living in someone else house.
Personally I do not think that should be a problem but you might want to check with few seniors on the forum.

messiry said:
Guys , I received a letter from CIC requesting the Schedule 4 despite the fact i uploaded the ontario nomination letter with the LOE. In order to avoid any miscommunication , does schedule 4 means the nomination letter by Ontario ?

If this is the document , how do we upload it after submitting application ? do we sign the paper ?
Schedule 4 is not same as Ontario Nomination letter. Schedule 4 has to be filled, signed, scanned and shared with CIC by applicants who have a Provincial nomination.
You can download schedule 4 from here - www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5257B_1.pdf

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
tejalst said:

Hi
I am OPNP

ITA 10 feb
AOR 3 march
Ghost email 5 march
Ghost email 9march
Added to spreadsheet as PNP-Outland. Please share if you are an Inland applicant.

xlnzee said:
AOR 15 March, please add me to the excel file. Thanks!

How long does it take before eligibility is met and meds passed for outland?
As per March trends Medical should get passed within one week.

ljm_Z

Mar 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some update from me

AOR on Mar.1
nothing came until Mar.13 - Schedule 4 request
Mar.15 - medical passed, BG in process
(No email from CIC says that Medical and BG are updated, I logged into my CIC and found it)

My EE category is PNP

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
DevGurgaon said:
Personally I do not think that should be a problem but you might want to check with few seniors on the forum.
Schedule 4 is not same as Ontario Nomination letter. Schedule 4 has to be filled, signed, scanned and shared with CIC by applicants who have a Provincial nomination.
You can download schedule 4 from here - www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5257B_1.pdf
Thanks , I am not able to open the file as it is upgrading the adobe acrobat reader. is it the same as this one ?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf

naseryas

Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
12-MAR-2016
Hi guys, this is the spreadsheet for 2016, just to keep an eye on how is the others are doing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WhmX1gbqaclZVcyen1oJnnTKeAwVcfAQEZ5WeGBrizc/edit#gid=1725946646

Please enter your data in it an addition the one we have already.

And this is for DEC, if anyone is interested to look:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/139EvQiP16dbn5DWwL0iOF1oFgKP8fO1IzxY4i6alMSU/edit?hl=en#gid=1941549803

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any inland applicant got update yet??
AOR march 4th
CIC status: Sleeping:)

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can.ott said:
any inland applicant got update yet??
AOR march 4th
CIC status: Sleeping:)

yes i am 1st march Aor , no update in status yet, but 2 of inland march guys got their medicals pass

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats nice i have my med done feb 11. no result on my app yet hope something comes this week!!