+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in March 2016 >>>>> Good Luck ALL

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messiry said:
Anyone knows if we should include the previous passports in the application or just the latest ?

you have to include all passports you have had held

addy1234

Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03 Mar 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
16 May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Admin

Please add my update in timeline:

BGC changed to not needed at this time with a ghost email on 11th Mar.

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

What is the status of medical exam in mycic right after AOR? I got my AOR on March 4, and yet my medical exam status is still Not Needed at This Time. I got an email from CIC saying that there is an update to my application...not sure if it was an update to my medical exam or just a ghost email

juliarhw

Jan 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hyh1004 said:
Hi guys,

What is the status of medical exam in mycic right after AOR? I got my AOR on March 4, and yet my medical exam status is still Not Needed at This Time. I got an email from CIC saying that there is an update to my application...not sure if it was an update to my medical exam or just a ghost email
Same thing here, I got AOR on March 8th... It's hard to remain completely calm when you see others have their medicals passed so fast :p

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juliarhw said:
Same thing here, I got AOR on March 8th... It's hard to remain completely calm when you see others have their medicals passed so fast :p

i got my Aor on 1st march since than no update no ghost email, nothing at all.

M.Mostafa

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical clearance for inland applicants takes around 2 weeks to be processed. Outlanders get processed in days after AOR.

juliarhw

Jan 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.Mostafa said:
Medical clearance for inland applicants takes around 2 weeks to be processed. Outlanders get processed in days after AOR.
That would explain a lot... although I don't understand why

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M.Mostafa said:

thanks , hope to see update within this week

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Honeyaustin said:
you can call cic and cofirm they will tell you
Call Reps of CIC will tell you three different version if you call them thrice for same query. Besides applicants are not expected to call CIC reps to know application process. The form itself has help link in form of hyperlinked 'i' to give information of each document to be uploaded. And for passport CIC had just asked for Bio pages. IMO not sending old passport will not be an issue.

sqid.madoma said:
Is there a way to add a letter of explanation to my file even after AOR ?
Thanks
You can probably use CSE to do that. What do you want to explain though?

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
I submitted my profile and realized that there might be something not understandable for the officer or considered as misrepresentation.

My common law partner arrived in Canada in february 4th 2015. We had to provide a residential lease to show we lived together. Problem is she signed a lease dated on february 1st 2015 (i signed it on this date and signed this one when she arrived). I was wondering if they would find that weird

Even though on the declaration on common law we said february 4th to state the truth.
Do you thinks it might be a problem and considered as misrepresentation ?

I also forgot to mention that my first adress in Canada was not mine per se because I was living in someone else house.