GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
VNC007 said:
Please find my suggestions below -
Hi mate,

Are you sure about the 30-60 day landing window mentioned on the CoPR?

That would make things impossible for me and force me to do a short landing as my notice period in my current job is 90 days.

I was always under the impression that you can land at any time upto the expiry of medical results.

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GokulGuruprasad said:
Hi mate,

Are you sure about the 30-60 day landing window mentioned on the CoPR?

That would make things impossible for me and force me to do a short landing as my notice period in my current job is 90 days.

I was always under the impression that you can land at any time upto the expiry of medical results.
That is correct. OR passport expiry, whichever is earlier.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
I received my GCMS notes yesterday and below is the summary -

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOC- Consistent and Met
Educations - Met
Language - Met
R10 - OK
Minimum Funds - Met
Secondary Office: New Delhi (Page 1 of Notes)
Due Date: 2016/06/05 (page 2 of Notes)
File Transfered to CPC-Ottawa on 10th March

Last Outgoing Communication from CIC is AOR on 2nd March. I have uploaded Schedule 4 as LOE while submission.
Last my file was worked on as per my understanding of the notes 2016/05/07
GCMS Notes created on 2016/05/09

Some Extract -
Case Analyst/selection review: EE-M1— PV2 ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT****** Provincial nominee program applicant. Applicant selected by Ontario with PNC# XXXXXXX under Non- Employer Driven. PNP applicant in primarily NOC - 2174 - xxxxx with XXXXX FOSS check: No adverse info ASSESSMENT Education: ECA issuer: WES - Met - Foreign ECA Primarily NOC — 2174 Work Experience Currently working as a xxxxx. PA Submitted a letter(s) of reference dated XXXXX2016. PA has been working with the company on a full time basis from XXX201X — XXX2015 (End Date seems to be around when I had created EE profile). The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. As a result, I am satisfied that within the 10 years before the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made, they have accumulated, over a continuous period at least one year of full-time work experience as an Computer programmers and interactive media developers as the primary occupation in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification - 2174 as per R75 (2) PA does meet the FSW criteria for the selected NOC PA does meet the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. FAMILY MEMBERS PA is married — Register of Marriage on file One dependent child accompanying Copies of valid passports submitted Meds - Passed

Please refer highlighted in red. We have no children. Should I be sending CSE? Though - Number of Family Members: 2 has been mentioned on Page 1 itself. Also, I have paid upfront fees for two and in Notes it mentions that required fees has been paid (Fee 1/2/3/4 - Those with notes will relate).

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Prakash79 said:
What is A11.2 actually? ?
Can you explain?
Thanks
I think it's when they access your eligibility :) that would involve checking your reference letters 8)

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
I can relate to you INDER93

I had ordered one set of GCMS notes in haste under 'Express Entry'. After going through the forum threads and realizing I might have made an error, I applied for a 2nd set of GCMS notes under 'Permanent Resident' category. Both the GCMS notes were ordered within a span of 12 days.

Guess what? I received both the notes.

INDER93 said:
Hello guys

I did apply for gcms notes and today,about a week later i did receive an email saying:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on May 24, 2016 for the following records:

the express entry profile file concerning .

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· We understand that the permanent residence application was initially submitted as an Express Entry. Note that the file number in question has reached the permanent residence stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your request to the permanent residence file.

and on MYCIC show 's
review in process
medical passed
background check not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
final decision not started

i anyone could tell me what is my stage and why it says permanency stage.

thank u

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
ajay_ said:
Hi friends...

A bit of issue here... any help would be appreciated.

AOR - 1st March
BCPNP - Inland
Currently working fulltime
GCMS notes ordered on 3rd May

Ordered GCMS notes and found this..

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: E000436107 REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Remains in Canada FOSSIGCMS check - PA: No adverse info.
Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. Status until: 2016/10/17. - Spouse/CL:

- Family members
residing outside the province of destination: None. — RPRF: Paid. CIVIL STATUS - PA married - SPOUSE is
accompanying - Marriage certificate is on file - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Spouse/CL Copy of passport
on File: Yes. PNP NOMINATION - Province of Nomination: British Columbia. - Stream Type: Employer Driven -
201500588. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Category of work permit: PGWP. - Post-secondaw
studies in Canada: University. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes.

WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2013/03/01-2016/03/01 Case Type
Assessment: CEC 1) .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - (NOC2174) 2015/07-Ongoing. COMPANY 1..
2015/08/06 EDOCS NUMBER(S): 89228202 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to to be
consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference DID
NOT appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. 2)
PROGRAMMER - (NOC2174) 2014/09-2015/06 COMPANY 2.. 2014/12/08 EDOCS NUMBER(S):
89227709 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to to be consistent with the actions in the
lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a
substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to
demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.
MEDICALS - PA: -
Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2016I09I21. - Spouse/Common Law: -

s.19(1)

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2016/04/02 07:35:09

Created By: AW01174

Updated Date: 2016/04/02 07:35:09

Updated By: AW01174

Restricted: No

Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: *** AGENT REVIEW m POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC’s
NRT India, RCMP. Criminality Decision Passed. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see my two work experience with NOC2174 are not recognized valid. Not sure how to handle this.
Also they wrote at the end The letter(s) of reference appear to
demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.

I am BC-PNP inland applicant. My PNP was approved based on the the 1) COMPANY 1 job mentioned above.

Thanks..!!

Hi Ajay

Did you mention or did you letter of experience include your nature of work on a day to day basis ce?

Say for ex: your job requirements

include

picking up a module and writing codes checking codes

using Java or .Net etc.

dchazer

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Hey DevGurgaon! Your file status seems to be ok and have cleared almost all the checks. When u ordered your notes?

DevGurgaon said:
I received my GCMS notes yesterday and below is the summary -

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOC- Consistent and Met
Educations - Met
Language - Met
R10 - OK
Minimum Funds - Met
Secondary Office: New Delhi (Page 1 of Notes)
Due Date: 2016/06/05 (page 2 of Notes)
File Transfered to CPC-Ottawa on 10th March

Last Outgoing Communication from CIC is AOR on 2nd March. I have uploaded Schedule 4 as LOE while submission.
Last my file was worked on as per my understanding of the notes 2016/05/07
GCMS Notes created on 2016/05/09

Some Extract -
Case Analyst/selection review: EE-M1— PV2 ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT****** Provincial nominee program applicant. Applicant selected by Ontario with PNC# XXXXXXX under Non- Employer Driven. PNP applicant in primarily NOC - 2174 - xxxxx with XXXXX FOSS check: No adverse info ASSESSMENT Education: ECA issuer: WES - Met - Foreign ECA Primarily NOC — 2174 Work Experience Currently working as a xxxxx. PA Submitted a letter(s) of reference dated XXXXX2016. PA has been working with the company on a full time basis from XXX201X — XXX2015 (End Date seems to be around when I had created EE profile). The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. As a result, I am satisfied that within the 10 years before the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made, they have accumulated, over a continuous period at least one year of full-time work experience as an Computer programmers and interactive media developers as the primary occupation in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification - 2174 as per R75 (2) PA does meet the FSW criteria for the selected NOC PA does meet the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. FAMILY MEMBERS PA is married — Register of Marriage on file One dependent child accompanying Copies of valid passports submitted Meds - Passed

Please refer highlighted in red. We have no children. Should I be sending CSE? Though - Number of Family Members: 2 has been mentioned on Page 1 itself. Also, I have paid upfront fees for two and in Notes it mentions that required fees has been paid (Fee 1/2/3/4 - Those with notes will relate).

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Guys, needed a bit of advise from you.

When I uploaded my PoF along with my PR application, the liquid funds available with me was touch and go. Now, with the depreciation of the INR v/s CAD, I'm afraid that the money might now be below the threshold required. Mind you, I did show a lot of proof of other sources of money such as PF, PPF, Stocks etc. going up to approximately 50000 CAD, but I'm not really sure if they'll consider all that if the liquid funds are touch-and-go.

Now, I believe I have 2 options open in front of me -

• Raise a CSA and upload a new PoF statement citing the change in exchange rate as the reason for me submitting my new one. In this case, with my yearly bonus being credited, I've reached over 20000 CAD in liquid money easily
  • Raise a GCMS notes and check whether the PoF has been set to "Met" or not by the VO and depending on that take a call whether an updated PoF statement needs to be uploaded by me

The downside with option 1 above is that it could complicate my application since I'll have to raise a CSE and upload the same and might delay my PR slightly (though not really worried on that front)
The downside with option 2 above is that I have a delay of about 20-25 days before I get my GCMS notes and maybe there's a change of rejection due to PoF in the meantime? (I guess the risks are minimal of getting processed so soon because I'm an FSW Outland with no PNP/LMIA).

What are your suggestions on this guys?

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
GokulGuruprasad said:
And, I'm hitting the 3 month mark today. So congratulations to me on that. :p :p :p :p

Congratulations!

So congratulate me back coz I'll hit that tomorrow. :p :p :p :p

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Congratulations too buddy :)

A lot of people will cross 3 months mark in the coming week. Hope there will be some good news for our group.

Fatemeh Njm said:
Congratulations!

So congratulate me back coz I hit that today as well. :p :p :p :p

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Enough of the gloating and self-congratulations. ;D ;D ;D

Any idea about what I should do with regards to my query below?

GokulGuruprasad said:
Guys, needed a bit of advise from you.

When I uploaded my PoF along with my PR application, the liquid funds available with me was touch and go. Now, with the depreciation of the INR v/s CAD, I'm afraid that the money might now be below the threshold required. Mind you, I did show a lot of proof of other sources of money such as PF, PPF, Stocks etc. going up to approximately 50000 CAD, but I'm not really sure if they'll consider all that if the liquid funds are touch-and-go.

Now, I believe I have 2 options open in front of me -

• Raise a CSA and upload a new PoF statement citing the change in exchange rate as the reason for me submitting my new one. In this case, with my yearly bonus being credited, I've reached over 20000 CAD in liquid money easily
  • Raise a GCMS notes and check whether the PoF has been set to "Met" or not by the VO and depending on that take a call whether an updated PoF statement needs to be uploaded by me

The downside with option 1 above is that it could complicate my application since I'll have to raise a CSE and upload the same and might delay my PR slightly (though not really worried on that front)
The downside with option 2 above is that I have a delay of about 20-25 days before I get my GCMS notes and maybe there's a change of rejection due to PoF in the meantime? (I guess the risks are minimal of getting processed so soon because I'm an FSW Outland with no PNP/LMIA).

What are your suggestions on this guys?

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
GokulGuruprasad said:
Enough of the gloating and self-congratulations. ;D ;D ;D

Any idea about what I should do with regards to my query below?

I have a similar problem with my work experience letter and I've already ordered the first GCMS note, waiting for the note right now. As far as I know ,from talking to different people in this forum and in whatsapp chat group, waiting for the result of note is safer. But I also can't wait till I get the note. I don't know. I am searching for the response that is there any harm in raising a CSE and renewing documents such as POF and work experience letter or not??? 8) 8) 8)

I'll post here if I get any useful information....

Good Luck Buddy!

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....