Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-09-16
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-16
LANDED..........
29-09-16
I am an FSW Outland applicant from England.

I just received my GCMS notes which i applied for a month ago and all looks good, just waiting on the security check from what i can work out.

By the looks of it nothing has moved from my application since the first week after my AOR, all the work to get my application where it is now was done months ago. Just wondering how long it will take now that im at this stage.

To anyone who has received their GCMS notes, what was the Due Date stated mine was: 2017/3/18 which is a year since they stated it.

Graciekay

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/03/16
Doc's Request.
10/03/16
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03/03/16
Med's Done....
25/02/16
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
ssumner81 said:

I just received my GCMS notes which i applied for a month ago and all looks good, just waiting on the security check from what i can work out.

By the looks of it nothing has moved from my application since the first week after my AOR, all the work to get my application where it is now was done months ago. Just wondering how long it will take now that im at this stage.

To anyone who has received their GCMS notes, what was the Due Date stated mine was: 2017/3/18 which is a year since they stated it.
I don't think that's a due date. It's most likely an expiry date of medicals or EE profile . Do check again

INDER93

Jun 4, 2016
Hello guys

I did apply for gcms notes and today,about a week later i did receive an email saying:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on May 24, 2016 for the following records:

the express entry profile file concerning .

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· We understand that the permanent residence application was initially submitted as an Express Entry. Note that the file number in question has reached the permanent residence stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your request to the permanent residence file.

and on MYCIC show 's
review in process
medical passed
background check not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
final decision not started

i anyone could tell me what is my stage and why it says permanency stage.

thank u

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
INDER93 said:
Hello guys

I did apply for gcms notes and today,about a week later i did receive an email saying:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Access to Information Act received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada on May 24, 2016 for the following records:

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· We understand that the permanent residence application was initially submitted as an Express Entry. Note that the file number in question has reached the permanent residence stage. Please advise if you wish to amend your request to the permanent residence file.

and on MYCIC show 's
review in process
medical passed

thank u
When applying for the GCMS notes you selected application type as "Express Entry" which is wrong. You no longer have an express entry profile after submitting your application therefore you should request "Permanent Residence" file instead.

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
INDER93 said:
Hello guys

and on MYCIC show 's
review in process
medical passed

thank u
You should change your request for gcms notes for permanent residence not express entry

INDER93

Jun 4, 2016
thnk u

so i did reply them that i would like to get my application status and updates,
because they requested a reply . should i reapply or i will get these one.

and is there any CEC app. been approved?

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Is must be your medical expiry, or your CRS change date as per your Birthday etc

ssumner81 said:

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
hello,

A11.2 pass implies CRS score passed and verified or federal score of 67/100 passed?

it implies eligibility is met?......!!!

cheers,
Rrk.

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Hey Guys just read it, We can ask our friends/ relatives to visit and see if this can be of any help to us when we land

For those who've recently landed, you may find this Immigrant Fair useful. The key areas of focus include: careers, education and settlement.

"This free event, from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (255 Front St. W), is a great kickstart to your successful immigration journey in Canada.

Presented in association with Centennial College, this event provides information and inspiration on three pillars for succeeding in Canada: careers, education and settlement.

10 reasons to visit this free immigrant fair

1. Visit the tradeshow of exhibitors including job opportunities at Bell, North West Company, Toronto Police Services and in the mining sector.

2. Get information from settlement agencies and services providers to help you in your new life in Toronto.

3. Get information on educational opportunities and bridging programs at local post-secondary institutes to help you maximize your foreign credentials and get back into your profession, from law to nursing to accounting (CPA) ,and everything in between.

4. Bring your resumé for some personal advice at our popular day-long Resumé Clinic.

5. Listen to Keynote address by talent management guru Chandran Fernando of Matrix Search Group on what companies look for in talent.

6. Be inspired by the morning speech from Syrian refugee, Nanor Balyozian, who has found success and happiness in Canada.

7. Get tips from some amazing mentors with our Speed Mentoring activity by ACCES Employment (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)

8. Get tips on taking the IELTS and CELPIP-GENERAL English tests with great success.

9. Ask your job search questions directly to a panel of experts in our first-ever moderated Q & A panel session on careers in Canada.

10. Speak clearer with help from our first-ever on-site Accent Reduction Workshop. Don’t let your communication skills be a barrier to your success!

Who’s exhibiting at the fair?

Here is the list of exhibitors that will be on the tradeshow floor of the Career, Education & Settlement Immigrant Fair in Toronto.

Associate Sponsor: Centennial College
Platinum Sponsor: IELTS -British Council
Platinum Sponsor: Osgoode Professional Development – YORK University
Platinum Sponsor: Paragon Testing Enterprises (CELPIP English Tests)
Platinum Sponsor: CPA Ontario
Gold Sponsor: The Career Foundation
Gold Sponsor: Humber College – New to Canada
Gold Sponsor: Chatr

EXHIBITORS

ACCES Employment
Automotive Training Centre
Bell
Brazolot Migration Group
CAMP
Canadian College of Massage & Hydrotherapy
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
Care Centre for IENs
Career Connections-Insurance Institute
Global Experience Ontario
Health Force Ontario
I Dream Canada International Inc.
ICAS of Canada
Information and communications Technology Council (ICTC)
Kelen Immigration Services
Magnet
McMaster University- W Booth School of Engineering
Metroland Media Group
MicroSkills
Mining HR Council
Monster Canada
Munera Professional Corporation
New Horizons Media
Next Step Employment Centres-TDSB
North West Company
Northwestern Ontario Immigration Portal
OMVIC – Ontario’s Vehicle Sales Regulator
Ontario Society of Professional Engineers
Professional Access Into Employment (PAIE)/Toronto & Region Conservation Authority
Residence & Conference Centre
RMA-Real Mortgage Associates
Speech Science- Bonnie Gross
St. Stephen’s Community House
Supply Chain Management Association Ontario-SCMAO
Sutherland Chan School of Massage Therapy
The Chang School of Continuing Education
Thorncliffe Neighbourhood Office
Toronto Police Services
TRIEC
Trios College
Uptown Communications
YMCA of Greater Toronto

To pre-register for the event, please go to www.canadianimmigrant.ca/careerfair/toronto"

Original source : canadianimmigrant.ca/news-and-views/news/10-reasons-to-attend-torontos-free-career-education-settlement-immigrant-fair-one-week-away

Prakash79

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16th Jan-2016
Nomination.....
16th March-2016
AOR Received.
04th April-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 14th April-2016
Passport Req..
21st sept
smallcoffee2milk said:
Sure u'll get it there soon ! ur BG goes bk to not needed again is a good sign, it means u passed R10, and highly possible A11.2 as well.
What is A11.2 actually? ?
Can you explain?
Thanks

Raz711

May 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doravmon said:
Are you resident in the same province who gave you PNP? Why do you need a settlement plan if inland already?
I am a BC PNP. But right now I am living in Alberta. Thats why CIC asked for resettlement plan.

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Since you are living in Alberta and a BC PNP, CIC wants to know your plans on Settling down in BC, do you have any job offer in BC ?

IN PNP Case you are suppose to live & work in Chosen province only

You must reply by telling your plans on Settling down in BC, when & How ?

Raz711 said:
I am a BC PNP. But right now I am living in Alberta. Thats why CIC asked for resettlement plan.

Fatemeh Njm

Jun 1, 2016
IR
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-04-2017
ajay_ said:
Hi friends...

A bit of issue here... any help would be appreciated.

AOR - 1st March
BCPNP - Inland
Currently working fulltime
GCMS notes ordered on 3rd May

Ordered GCMS notes and found this..

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: E000436107 REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this
application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and
note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Remains in Canada FOSSIGCMS check - PA: No adverse info.
Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. Status until: 2016/10/17. - Spouse/CL:

- Family members
residing outside the province of destination: None. — RPRF: Paid. CIVIL STATUS - PA married - SPOUSE is
accompanying - Marriage certificate is on file - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Spouse/CL Copy of passport
on File: Yes. PNP NOMINATION - Province of Nomination: British Columbia. - Stream Type: Employer Driven -
201500588. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Category of work permit: PGWP. - Post-secondaw
studies in Canada: University. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes.

WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2013/03/01-2016/03/01 Case Type
Assessment: CEC 1) .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - (NOC2174) 2015/07-Ongoing. COMPANY 1..
2015/08/06 EDOCS NUMBER(S): 89228202 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to to be
consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference DID
NOT appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. 2)
PROGRAMMER - (NOC2174) 2014/09-2015/06 COMPANY 2.. 2014/12/08 EDOCS NUMBER(S):
89227709 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to to be consistent with the actions in the
lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference DID NOT appear to be consistent with a
substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to
demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.
MEDICALS - PA: -
Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2016I09I21. - Spouse/Common Law: -

s.19(1)

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2016/04/02 07:35:09

Created By: AW01174

Updated Date: 2016/04/02 07:35:09

Updated By: AW01174

Restricted: No

Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text: *** AGENT REVIEW m POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC’s
NRT India, RCMP. Criminality Decision Passed. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see my two work experience with NOC2174 are not recognized valid. Not sure how to handle this.
Also they wrote at the end The letter(s) of reference appear to
demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.

I am BC-PNP inland applicant. My PNP was approved based on the the 1) COMPANY 1 job mentioned above.

Thanks..!!

Hi Ajay,

What did you do for this case?

If I were you, I would have my letter modified by the employer and raise a CSE. In case you do this just make sure that they will attach the new letter to your application.

All the best of luck for you ...

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hello Guys,

Would like to gain some insight after PPR request.

1.Withing how many months of receiving PPR request do we have to land in Canada.
From the last information I have , we had to land in Canada before the validity of medical results is expired.
Any detail information on this would be great help.

2. Also , me and my wife are co applicants is it a must that we have to land in Canada together?

3. Is it possible that , I would be able to enter Canada first and my wife can follow after couple of months when I have established myself in Canada.

Thanks much.

Regards

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
Please find my suggestions below -

Dagdoba said:
Hello Guys,

Would like to gain some insight after PPR request.

1.Withing how many months of receiving PPR request do we have to land in Canada.
From the last information I have , we had to land in Canada before the validity of medical results is expired.
Any detail information on this would be great help.

It is mentioned over COPR Letter, Ideally it is 30-60 days as In have known from few friends

2. Also , me and my wife are co applicants is it a must that we have to land in Canada together?
One of you must be Primary Applicant, He has to enter before the other applicants

3. Is it possible that , I would be able to enter Canada first and my wife can follow after couple of months when I have established myself in Canada.

Primary Applicant must enter before the other applicants

Thanks much.

Regards