+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Just got an email from CPC Ottawa that my application had been approved and the ready for visa letter will be sent soon. Thank god

After 14 months and 12 days finally the news came. Now can’t wait to receive PPR. The updates did mean something.
See told ya
These updates meant something

Congratulations!!

Happy for you!

Reactions: jy_Sgermany

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Dear Friends,
Its been almost 14 months since I submitted my application for PR. My Aor date is Feb 01 2017. The officer called my employer to verify my employment in Canada. My Employer gave proper answers regarding my employment however the officer was not satisfied with the answers given by my employer. On December 15 2017, I got Procedural Fairness Letter in which the officer had serious concern regarding my employment in Canada. In the letter the officer asked me to provide "Paystubs" & "Bank Statements that shows salary deposited to my account'. I provided my paystubs, bank statements, T4s, and Notice Of assessments for all periods on January 10 2018. Recently On February 27 2018, my background status went in "Progress" (IP2). Could anyone here tell me what is going on with my application ???
I think the officer’s concerns have been addressed and now you should be good.

May be call or email to check what’s up.

Reactions: JackT

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
I think the officer’s concerns have been addressed and now you should be good.

May be call or email to check what’s up.
Thanks for the reply. I hope the officer is now satisfied with the documents which I provided. I emailed them today. Lets see what could be the reply !!!

jy_Sgermany

Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys

Last week Monday I got the email that application is approved but to date still no PPR. Is that even normal ? Waiting never ends here

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Thank you!!

This thread was home back in the early months of my application and will always be a special place!

My timeline: AOR 12th Jan 2017, PPR 6th April 2018, PNP, London Visa office

Reactions: summerxx

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Just got an email from CPC Ottawa that my application had been approved and the ready for visa letter will be sent soon. Thank god

After 14 months and 12 days finally the news came. Now can’t wait to receive PPR. The updates did mean something.
Congratulations on the ppr!
Do you happen to still remember your ADR or medical or background check status when you heard the approval? I have a ghost update yesterday but not sure if its due to the documents I sent to IRCC yesterday morning.

jy_Sgermany

Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations on the ppr!
Do you happen to still remember your ADR or medical or background check status when you heard the approval? I have a ghost update yesterday but not sure if its due to the documents I sent to IRCC yesterday morning.
My BG was in process and I didn’t get any ADR medical was passed. With me eligibility was left so I got a ghost update on March 25 and then approval email on March 26