+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Ronkus2

Mar 10, 2016
Due date was 6 July 2017.
Whats does this due date mean?
That is when an officer is expected to pick up your file and do some work on it. In some cases the file is just left there without any attention. That is why in some cases when you order for GCMS you are able to know what is going on with your file and in some cases too it helps to push the file for further action.

Reactions: ikky87

Jessie77

Sep 21, 2017
Hello,

Can someone please advise me that when can I expect my PPR

I applied under BCPNP

AOR - Mar 28th
Medical passed - July 14
BC - Did not notice when I got changed from NA to processing your background check. Just checked on Sept 18th
Application Status is below

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you