+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Sagar00013

Jul 14, 2017
I have received a request for additional documents. From SGVO.
" .......pls provide your Marriage photos and
Marriage Certificate / Licence: Marriage/certificate(s) Nikah Nama with
translation.
Please upload to MyCIC account.
Please note:
All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be
accompanied by a certified translation.Please quote your complete application number on
your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated
below.
Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
Robinson Road PO Box 845 Singapore 901645"

Now, do I have to upload both marriage certificate and nikah nama(marriage registration according to muslim law); or just any one of the docs will do?

Do I also have to send hard copies of the document to high commission in Singapore? Pls help me with your suggestions.

Mohammad77

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Category........
PNP
translation.
Please note:
All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be
accompanied by a certified translation.Please quote your complete application number on
your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated
below.
Canadian High Commission

Now, do I have to upload both marriage certificate and nikah nama(marriage registration according to muslim law); or just any one of the docs will do?

Do I also have to send hard copies of the document to high commission in Singapore? Pls help me with your suggestions.
Hi,
you must have to submit all marriage papers whatever you have send to Singapore VO via DHL or FedEx courier service asap and If it's possible send also soft copies.

Reactions: Sagar00013

Sagar00013

Jul 14, 2017
translation.
Please note:
below.
Canadian High Commission

Sagar00013

Jul 14, 2017
Hi,
you must have to submit all marriage papers whatever you have send to Singapore VO via DHL or FedEx courier service asap and If it's possible send also soft copies.
Hi, thanx for your reply. I have another problem, pls suggest. My nikah nama has 3 spelling mistakes in the format language i.e. rulle number... instead of rule number etc. and it will take a long time for correction from authority. The main marriage certificate is ok. Our names and other vital info r all correct everywhere. Do I need to provide a LOE for this? I'm probably being paranoid for silly reasons, but don't wanna risk anything. It's been a very long and tough journey of almost 2 years...

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
I saw in my CIC accounts the following changes :
Decision Made..
Counter foil number generated along with validity mentioned...
BG check completed....

As far i understand counterfoil no.. is the visa number ....
Hope this info help other....All the best Guys ...

Reactions: sunhuatom

Mohammad77

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi, thanx for your reply. I have another problem, pls suggest. My nikah nama has 3 spelling mistakes in the format language i.e. rulle number... instead of rule number etc. and it will take a long time for correction from authority. The main marriage certificate is ok. Our names and other vital info r all correct everywhere. Do I need to provide a LOE for this? I'm probably being paranoid for silly reasons, but don't wanna risk anything. It's been a very long and tough journey of almost 2 years...
Hi,

If you tell your marriage authority regarding this matter, they'll do their best within short time.

Another thing you can do immediately meet with an Canadian immigration lawyer(IRCC), Just listen their advice. But don't give any wrong information to SGVO.

sunhuatom

Dec 12, 2016
You are not alone, Me, CEC inland, AOR JAN 8th, still here, stuck in security screening.
Any idea how long we still need to wait?
I ordered notes a third time. In fact, according to my last two notes, there's nothing change at all for 3 months.

Mohammad77

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi,

If you tell your marriage authority regarding this matter, they'll do their best within short time.

Another thing you can do immediately meet with an Canadian immigration lawyer(IRCC), Just listen their advice. But don't give any wrong information to SGVO.
Hi, may I know your timeline?

hearobear

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got some update yesterday, new status is IP after 7+ months along with the RPRF request.

Just curious why the request letter only has my name without my spouse's name. In the documents upload page, only one field is opened under my name for the RPRF... ? Anyway, I paid for 2 RPRF fees just in case they just missed out

Mohammad77

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Category........
PNP
got some update yesterday, new status is IP after 7+ months along with the RPRF request.

Just curious why the request letter only has my name without my spouse's name. In the documents upload page, only one field is opened under my name for the RPRF... ? Anyway, I paid for 2 RPRF fees just in case they just missed out
Congratulations

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
i have exactly same case, and i got last week exactly the same reply, and my file still in CPC Ottawa, we can do nothing but waiting.
I received the exact same reply before the deadline by more than 3 months (deadline 12th of December 2017)!!!