Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
But the requirement for PCC is for the places one has lived in last ten years or since turning 18 (whichever is less). Please read this from CIC website "in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago)". You have confused me. Can you review your reply or can anyone else comment on this to clarify.
i rechecked and found that you will need a PCC for USA, as you WERE 18+ when you were in USA...You can ask the experts also, i wish i am wrong..and sorry that i confused you,my sole intention is to save you from any problems/issues as i have myself waited for more than 7 months and counting...so i understand...

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
i rechecked and found that you will need a PCC for USA, as you WERE 18+ when you were in USA...You can ask the experts also, i wish i am wrong..and sorry that i confused you,my sole intention is to save you from any problems/issues as i have myself waited for more than 7 months and counting...so i understand...
I thank you, I understand that you are trying to help but we have to correctly interpret what IRCC says here "in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago)" , what does that mean?

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
I thank you, I understand that you are trying to help but we have to correctly interpret what IRCC says here "in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago)" , what does that mean?
A lot of times they do ask for what despite the instructions.. when they do , it will delay your processing ... And it takes a while for a PCC.. Since it's not that expensive a procedure , it's not worth to take chances on your application's processing time. It's your choice now..

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for your advice.
A lot of times they do ask for what despite the instructions.. when they do , it will delay your processing ... And it takes a while for a PCC.. Since it's not that expensive a procedure , it's not worth to take chances on your application's processing time. It's your choice now..

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Thank you for your advice.
For Police certificate check the requirement on this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

important :

You may need a police certificate from any country or territory that you have spent six months or more since the age of 18.
For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

Reactions: Acid

YB1984

Mar 28, 2017
Dubai UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi,

do you have any progress on your case? I have the same issue with the Non-compliance note under Activity and honestly, freaking out... WOuld appreciate if you could share your experience.
Hi, No News or updates, yet there is no way to reach them or to get any useful information, they dont respond to calls, and they reply to the emails with same template.

harry_92

Feb 23, 2016
Hello Guys,

I have a small query, if someone can shed some light.

I am in Canada and my spouse is backhome, i have sent my passport for visa stamping been 2 weeks but my wife just received her passport back from visa office in new delhi. Now in one of the documents she recieved they have mentioned to make sure that the primary applicant lands first. But if j am already in Canada she can technically fly in anytime now? Or she has to wait until until i recieve my passport and i do my landing?

Any response will be helpful.

Thanks.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am in Canada and my spouse is backhome, i have sent my passport for visa stamping been 2 weeks but my wife just received her passport back from visa office in new delhi. Now in one of the documents she recieved they have mentioned to make sure that the primary applicant lands first. But if j am already in Canada she can technically fly in anytime now? Or she has to wait until until i recieve my passport and i do my landing?

Thanks.
even if you are in canada, make sure to do your landing as a pr.

CuriousIndian

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
AOR Received.
20-Jan-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
Hello Guys,

Thanks.
Could you tell me that how many days did Delhi office took to stamp ur wife's passport, and you will have to get your visa status changed to PR first,which I think you can do that by exiting Canada from the nearest border and reentering,eg.usa and then reenter Canada by road. I am not sure the, it's just an idea. You can enquire further.. All the best!!

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi, No News or updates, yet there is no way to reach them or to get any useful information, they dont respond to calls, and they reply to the emails with same template.
Ic, I will order new set of GCMS in a week or so, worried about this Non-compliance thing...
Good luck to you and lets keep in touch

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi,

I am planning to do my exit/entry this week. i am residing in canada but my application to restore my status as visitor is still in process and I dont have a legal status in canada yet. will that be an issue or I can show the officer my application for restoration of status??

thanks

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.