+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Hopeless_despo

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
PPR!!!!:) What a journey?! I think my wait was even harder because almost 2 months ago they told me I was approved, yet still no PPR (like they were dangling it in front of me...lol). VO is Kingston. You guys would have seen that 2 days ago I raised a CSE - not sure if that triggered it b/c I still haven't gotten a reply and my app status is still IP2. Either, if you've passed the 6 mth timeline it doesn't hurt to raise a CSE. Good luck to everyone waiting - it's just a matter of time.
Hello,

Can you please let me know how do we raise a CSE?

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
PPR!!!!:) What a journey?! I think my wait was even harder because almost 2 months ago they told me I was approved, yet still no PPR (like they were dangling it in front of me...lol). VO is Kingston. You guys would have seen that 2 days ago I raised a CSE - not sure if that triggered it b/c I still haven't gotten a reply and my app status is still IP2. Either, if you've passed the 6 mth timeline it doesn't hurt to raise a CSE. Good luck to everyone waiting - it's just a matter of time.
Congrats Rondell33! Have a lovely life in Canada!

KindaCanadian

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Nomination.....
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017; 17-07-2018
Hello,

Can you please let me know how do we raise a CSE?
Hi, I raised my first CSE today. Just used the Web form, it's pretty straightforward, fill all the mandatory fields. As for the "enquiry" field, I wrote it in a form of an email, stating that my application has passed the regular processing time and that I would like them to provide me with some info and or a timeframe...
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I'll let you know if there is any response. Good luck.

Hopeless_despo

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Hi, I raised my first CSE today. Just used the Web form, it's pretty straightforward, fill all the mandatory fields. As for the "enquiry" field, I wrote it in a form of an email, stating that my application has passed the regular processing time and that I would like them to provide me with some info and or a timeframe...
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I'll let you know if there is any response. Good luck.
Thanks, I have raised a CSE as well. Let's hope they respond to the query or they better process the application. I just wish this thread gets closed too soon as everybody receives a PR :p

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi

I have raised CSE last week as I have marked 6 months; Aor on 20th January, I have got this reply , this sounds like an automated reply :(

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. We realize we have incurred delays which have prevented answering within the prescribed time frame.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives,community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

What should I do next, I have ordered gcms notes also

Last edited:

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Hi

I have raise CSE as I have marked 6 months on 20th January, I have got this reply , this sounds like an automated reply :(

Good day,

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. We realize we have incurred delays which have prevented answering within the prescribed time frame.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives,community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

I got the same reply. No idea what to make of it

I inquired on the status of my application.

AOR 12th Jan BG still NA PNP Inland

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Hi

I have raised CSE last week as I have marked 6 months; Aor on 20th January, I have got this reply , this sounds like an automated reply :(

Good day,

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

Got the same reply yesterday.

sanjaylade

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
I got reply of CSE:::::

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.