+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

sunhuatom

Dec 12, 2016
I got the email reply from ottawa:

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Your patience is very much appreciated.

Regards,

I'm CEC Outland, my Aor is Jan 26.
by the way ,I sent note one month ago and no reply yet.
It seems to me, my file is still in Ottawa and not arrive to the local agent.
Everything is so slow!!!!!

Any one has the idea what is "Additional Verification" ?

Thank you!

Reactions: Tanda

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

Regards,

Thank you!
I guess verifying your experience in Canada.
Also the company you worked for.

Shafay

May 23, 2017
Is there anyone from Pakistan who's BG Ip2 has been in processing since 10 June and no PPR yet, Seniors!! is this normal that your bg ip takes around 1 month and no ppr?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone from Pakistan who's BG Ip2 has been in processing since 10 June and no PPR yet, Seniors!! is this normal that your bg ip takes around 1 month and no ppr?
have seen cases of over 3 months on this very forum... it can stretch a lot longer than you think... :(

x4xp

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
If you are selected for security screening you might have to wait another 1 year for ppr

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
I just received my GCMS this morning. I ordered it on 6/6/17 but it was generated on 6/26/17!
Every step went through smoothly, I got recommended/passed.
The only blank field is "Security" and I got the following from the last note on 6/19/17 (which is the date I went IP2)
"***OFFICER REVIEW*** No A 35/37 concerns evident for PA and spouse".
I called on 7/7/17 and knows that I passed security though.

Does anyone know what the last note means?

Last edited:

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
I just received my GCMS this morning. I ordered is on 6/6/17 but it wast generated on 6/26/17!
Every step went through smoothly, I got recommended/passed.
The only blank field is "Security" and I got the following from the last note on 6/19/17 (which is the date I went IP2)
"***OFFICER REVIEW*** No A 35/37 concerns evident for PA and spouse".
I called on 7/7/17 and knows that I passed security though.

Does anyone know what the last note means?
I believe the officer's note means that your security is complete. I think you just have to wait for them to release your PPR.

julientran

Apr 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-3016
I believe the officer's note means that your security is complete. I think you just have to wait for them to release your PPR.
I wonder what they're waiting for. I see other members waiting for PPR for almost a month and no PPR. It's going to be a month since IP2 in a few days.

jeekay

Jun 14, 2017

Regards,

Thank you!
Hi

May I know your country of birth and from which country you have PR?

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
I wonder what they're waiting for. I see other members waiting for PPR for almost a month and no PPR. It's going to be a month since IP2 in a few days.
The mysteries of IRCC. I think PPR is issued in batches but that doesn't really explain the delay.

ad007

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
Is there any PPR reported this week by any of the member?

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Dear all,
I'm quite concerned that do we have to mention EXACTLY ALL the duties listed in the lead statement of NOC in order to be qualified? I find this quite generic and not all the duties were done, it depends on the position actually. Thank you so much.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
I booked a car from Toronto airport. Will land soon. But I have a valid Indian driving license, expired US license with with clean US driving record. My question is: will they allow me to take the rented car?
Thanks