London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Thanks for reply.

My ECA report (UoT) only show Year Awarded: 2014. What if i say i left my country before that, as per my passport (but i have explained this in LoE)
Has this been flagged as an issue in your notes? If so, you can try raising a case and hope that someone reads it and actions it positively.

Otherwise, you can wait and see if this is an issue.

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Thanks, I believe the validity is six months, thus making the expiry date in about 14 days, hopefully I get the PPR before that.

Thanks!
I hope that you do too. In case you still don't, they won't ask you to get another one (generally).

Reactions: zhaff2004

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Has this been flagged as an issue in your notes? If so, you can try raising a case and hope that someone reads it and actions it positively.

Otherwise, you can wait and see if this is an issue.
No nothing raised in GCMS, rather the last page of my GCMS reads "ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by agency as MASTERS DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility."

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope that you do too. In case you still don't, they won't ask you to get another one (generally).
Thanks mate, if they ask me to get another one, then that won't be the end of the world (although very inconvenient). As long as the application doesn't come back declined or incomplete, it's all good. I'm sitting at IP2 after getting a RPRF payment request 12 days ago, so any delays will just cause additional anxiety

ad007

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
You can try calling them again. I got no answer for first time, then I called second time last week and they advised me that my eligibility was passed and my file is in Ottawa right now. Today my BG went into progress. AOR 13 Jan.

Try calling again. Hopefully you will get in touch with nice agent who can provide you some update.
I gave them a call this morning. Agent said "It is under process and we cannot give the timeline for how long will it take". I hope this is the week for us. This anxiety is just overpowering me now.

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
No nothing raised in GCMS, rather the last page of my GCMS reads "ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by agency as MASTERS DEGREE. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility."
I wouldn't worry about it.

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I gave them a call this morning. Agent said "It is under process and we cannot give the timeline for how long will it take". I hope this is the week for us. This anxiety is just overpowering me now.
Yea. It really depends on who is answering your call.

ad007

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
Yea. It really depends on who is answering your call.
Yes. Before six months they say wait for 6 months to complete and now after that they say we cannot say how long will it take as it is more than six months now. They need to be more informative I think.

sumandeepk2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
My wife has Jan 10 AOR from India

yesterday, a cic agent told that the application has been transferred to NDVO, we no more know the status of application. Have raised a CSE to new delhi VO,

nt sure what is happening really :(
Did you order GCMS notes? That may help you understand the status of your application.

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
D
Do you have a lot of travel history? I have a lot and I think that may make the BC a little longer. We should try and be patient and not panic yet. :);)

ad007

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
D

Do you have a lot of travel history? I have a lot and I think that may make the BC a little longer. We should try and be patient and not panic yet. :);)
Not much travel, and I don't think even that matters. As most of the people whom I know had more travel history but got there PPR.

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
Reached 6 months mark today. BG check became in progress July 10th, so two days ago. No nothing seems to happen today. Guess that means another month to wait. Haha

Reactions: mamgain