+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
My wife has Jan 10 AOR from India

yesterday, a cic agent told that the application has been transferred to NDVO, we no more know the status of application. Have raised a CSE to new delhi VO,

nt sure what is happening really :(

VinceMaster

Dec 11, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
Hi,

Have you tried giving them a call to know the status and are you also PNP Inland applicant?
Hello ad007,
Yes, I'm PNP Inland applicant. I call a few weeks ago and it's always the same reply: "We are processing your file and you have to wait...", so based on the other replies I read on this post I have no hope that another call will provide me clear deadline at all.
My guess is that it's a question of probably less than 15 days now to get the PPR golden email. All the PNP inlands have been stucked and delayed for so long that I expect a boost from CIC this month ;-) for us.

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hello ad007,
Yes, I'm PNP Inland applicant. I call a few weeks ago and it's always the same reply: "We are processing your file and you have to wait...", so based on the other replies I read on this post I have no hope that another call will provide me clear deadline at all.
My guess is that it's a question of probably less than 15 days now to get the PPR golden email. All the PNP inlands have been stucked and delayed for so long that I expect a boost from CIC this month ;-) for us.
You can try calling them again. I got no answer for first time, then I called second time last week and they advised me that my eligibility was passed and my file is in Ottawa right now. Today my BG went into progress. AOR 13 Jan.

Try calling again. Hopefully you will get in touch with nice agent who can provide you some update.

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
You can try calling them again. I got no answer for first time, then I called second time last week and they advised me that my eligibility was passed and my file is in Ottawa right now. Today my BG went into progress. AOR 13 Jan.

Try calling again. Hopefully you will get in touch with nice agent who can provide you some update.
Its good to know that your Eligibility was passed before the BG changed status.

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017

So did the eligibility change at all when then verbally told you that it has passed? :)

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
So did the eligibility change at all when then verbally told you that it has passed? :)
On myCIC account, Eligibility will always remain unchanged until you submit your passport. It does not reflect if Eligibility has been met as it would show on your GCMS notes. It's confusing but just one of the few things that makes no sense about the myCIC page.

ElleleoBC

Jul 10, 2017
On myCIC account, Eligibility will always remain unchanged until you submit your passport. It does not reflect if Eligibility has been met as it would show on your GCMS notes. It's confusing but just one of the few things that makes no sense about the myCIC page.
Thank you for clarifying it :)

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
You should order gcms notes.
My wife has Jan 10 AOR from India

yesterday, a cic agent told that the application has been transferred to NDVO, we no more know the status of application. Have raised a CSE to new delhi VO,

nt sure what is happening really :(

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Dear All

I am facing a severe confusion regarding a possible mistake in my e-APR submission. I just saw in my GCMS notes that my Masters Degree tenure is different from the one i mentioned in letter of explanation.

I submitted my application on Jan 25 2017. So far I did not get any rejection.

Please suggest!

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, question about the police clearance certificate,

What happens if the police clearance expires after you submit your PR application but before the request PPR/issue COPR? Will they request a new one, reject the application or is it not applicable as it was valid at time of application?

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Dear All

I am facing a severe confusion regarding a possible mistake in my e-APR submission. I just saw in my GCMS notes that my Masters Degree tenure is different from the one i mentioned in letter of explanation.

I submitted my application on Jan 25 2017. So far I did not get any rejection.

Please suggest!
What did your ECA state (if you needed to get one)? Was there a comment by the officer over this discrepancy?

I suspect that they will focus on the official documents they received and will consider the LOE if they require more information. If the mistake does not affect your points and you were off by a few months, I wouldn't worry too much (personal opinion).

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Guys, question about the police clearance certificate,

What happens if the police clearance expires after you submit your PR application but before the request PPR/issue COPR? Will they request a new one, reject the application or is it not applicable as it was valid at time of application?
As long as it was valid on the date you submitted it, then you are fine.

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
What did your ECA state (if you needed to get one)? Was there a comment by the officer over this discrepancy?

I suspect that they will focus on the official documents they received and will consider the LOE if they require more information. If the mistake does not affect your points and you were off by a few months, I wouldn't worry too much (personal opinion).

Thanks for reply.

My ECA report (UoT) only show Year Awarded: 2014. What if i say i left my country before that, as per my passport (but i have explained this in LoE)