+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi,
looking for Nigerian applicants who have passed six months mark and is FSW. my AOR is Jan 3rd.. Anyone with similar timelines?
BG NA from NS since January 26th. GCMC shows file was transferred to LDN Feb 3rd, my medicals and criminality shows passed from CIO before transfer. After that my file wasn't touched till it was generated may 31st. Due date says June 30...few days to six months lapse.
Also, London removed CIO as my secondary office and added accra,doesnt state when. ANYONE KNOWS WHAT THIS IMPLIES.
It's starting to feel like Im alone in the world:(
I had hoped to be in Canada by now. :D
...OK I've stopped Dreaming
Any luck yet? My 6 months will be in 16 days and I'm just about to order my GCMC.

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
same boat guys... 24th Jan AOR. OINP outland.

damn its been a long wait... lol. Started process 15 months back.... yawn.

my GCMS notes were generated towards end of May. only medicals and criminality was passed. Rest was blank. Ordered another set of GCMS notes which should arrive by 15th July, hopefully will have more news then.
Please let me know how it goes we seem to be in a similar situation. I don't know if I should bother requesting a GCMS at this point since my 6 months will be up in 2 1/2 weeks. What do you think?

hayat86

Dec 2, 2016
NEED HELP!
Guys,
Ive received an email from CIC asking for details regarding previous rejection of visas to US and Australia. To clarify I was rejected visit visas to US n Australia last year both saying that Im unable to provide concrete reasons to return back.

Do u think this is something negative? Should I be worried?

P.S. This is the first time Im hearing anything from cic after march medical pass. nothing after that not even BG check

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Please let me know how it goes we seem to be in a similar situation. I don't know if I should bother requesting a GCMS at this point since my 6 months will be up in 2 1/2 weeks. What do you think?
I actually ordered mine yesterday. I hit my 6 month mark on the 26th.

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
NEED HELP!
Guys,
Ive received an email from CIC asking for details regarding previous rejection of visas to US and Australia. To clarify I was rejected visit visas to US n Australia last year both saying that Im unable to provide concrete reasons to return back.

P.S. This is the first time Im hearing anything from cic after march medical pass. nothing after that not even BG check
To be honest, just let them know. It may be a concern if you are applying for a visit visa but you are applying to go to Canada to not come back so logically it shouldn't negatively affect your application.

Reactions: hayat86

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
NEED HELP!
Guys,

If you answer truthfully, I don't think it will be an issue. But you should have pre-empted this by explaining what happened in your letter of explanation. That way it wouldn't look like you are hiding anything.

Master7

Jan 31, 2012
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-06-2019
IELTS Request
TEF: C1/ B2 IELTS: Band 8
Med's Done....
24-06-2019
Hello,
I expect to receive ITA by next draw, I have been researching what kind of documents I will need to submit once I receive ITA. However, I have not been able to find the application itself. Can somebody please share a link where I can find the application?

Thank you!

hayat86

Dec 2, 2016
If you answer truthfully, I don't think it will be an issue. But you should have pre-empted this by explaining what happened in your letter of explanation. That way it wouldn't look like you are hiding anything.
I had mentioned all the visa rejections while filling in the form for PR thats why they are asking for letter of explanation now. There's nothing to hide ofcourse I'll explain and provide everything truthfully.

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Hello,
I expect to receive ITA by next draw, I have been researching what kind of documents I will need to submit once I receive ITA. However, I have not been able to find the application itself. Can somebody please share a link where I can find the application?

Thank you!
If I am not mistaken, the application form is dynamic and questions you have answered in your Express Entry profile will be used to populate some of the answers in the new form once you receive ITA. Most importantly, make sure you have your recent PCCs and a complete list (no gaps) of where you have lived over the last 10 years. If you have traveled extensively, make sure to have your passport on hand to document the exact days you traveled and which countries you visited.

Finally, while preparing the documents that I needed to submit, I found this page extremely useful: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#document_checklist

This page provided me with much more information on the documents needed than what CIC provides on the document upload page. Go through it to anticipate the documents you need.

Reactions: Master7

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I had mentioned all the visa rejections while filling in the form for PR thats why they are asking for letter of explanation now. There's nothing to hide ofcourse I'll explain and provide everything truthfully.
Well they can be funny like that sometimes.

Reactions: hayat86