+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Hi,
Could you please tell from which email id you got that email?
Thanks

Hi guys,

My first time posting here and I have a question. I'm hoping someone might know the answer.

Does anyone know what happens if you miss the 30 days deadline to submit your passport once you get the "ready for visa" email?

I didn't know mine came through since it went straight to junk mail and now I am a month past the deadline to submit my photocopy of passport (I come from visa exempt country).

Here's my info for reference.

CEC application inland
ITA - December 17 2016
AoR- January 30 2017
Application Status - processing
Review of Eligibility - reviewing
Medical - passed
Additional documents- not needed
Interview- not required
BG check - processing
Final decision - application in progress
"Ready for Visa" email - May 4 2017
My CIC profile was last updated on February 25, 2017. Since then there's been zero updates which is a part of the reason why I didn't even think to look for the ready for visa email :(

If anyone else is waiting desperately for the email but haven't checked their junk mailbox (or the promotions mailbox on gmail -thats where mine ended up) please check so you don't end up in the same situation as me!

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

FINALLY received the PPR today morning. There was an email saying i have received a message. Can't believe i have made it this long.

Thank you everyone for all the never ending emotional support and help from all of you. Wish the people a speedy PR. All the best.

AOR 25th Jan, BGIP 19th May, PPR 6th July, VO Ottawa, Passport submission at Abu Dhabi VO, FSW-O

x4xp

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Hi Guys,

FINALLY received the PPR today morning. There was an email saying i have received a message. Can't believe i have made it this long.

Thank you everyone for all the never ending emotional support and help from all of you. Wish the people a speedy PR. All the best.

AOR 25th Jan, BGIP 19th May, PPR 6th July, VO Ottawa, Passport submission at Abu Dhabi VO, FSW-O
Congratulations... and good luck in your new journey. Hopefully the good news come to everyone of us eventually

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

wow, you are giving me hope man... similar time lines except i dont even have BGIP yet.

What is your nationality if i may ask ? And what sort of travel history do you have ?

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Hi Guys,

Seems like I am also on the right track.... Congratulations

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi Guys,

Congratulations.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi Guys,

Could you tell what number you called? When you asked for your status and also will that be ok if I call that from India?

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

A while back, CPC-Ottawa informed me that my application has been transferred my LVO (Pretoria). I have since email the LVO and they responded yesterday saying that I will receive instructions shortly.

This morning when I logged in my profile I noticed a new message. It turns out that it is a request for the following additional documentation:

• PNC: Provincial Nominee Certificate from Province of Destination
  • Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes
  • Police Certificate: South African police certificate
I submitted all the requested documentation with my original application however I am happy to resubmit. Upon review, I have noticed that I (stupidly) submitted my wife's PCC instead of mine.

The question I have is regarding the PCC - it is valid for 6 months. The PCC was generated on 16/12/2017.

I need some help in determining if I can just submit the PCC that I forgot to attach or if I'm required to get a new PCC?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Hi guys,

A while back, CPC-Ottawa informed me that my application has been transferred my LVO (Pretoria). I have since email the LVO and they responded yesterday saying that I will receive instructions shortly.

This morning when I logged in my profile I noticed a new message. It turns out that it is a request for the following additional documentation:

• PNC: Provincial Nominee Certificate from Province of Destination
  • Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes
  • Police Certificate: South African police certificate
I submitted all the requested documentation with my original application however I am happy to resubmit. Upon review, I have noticed that I (stupidly) submitted my wife's PCC instead of mine.

The question I have is regarding the PCC - it is valid for 6 months. The PCC was generated on 16/12/2017.

I need some help in determining if I can just submit the PCC that I forgot to attach or if I'm required to get a new PCC?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
If I were you I will not take a chance i.e. I will provide them the latest PCC which is less than 6 months old.

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Hi Guys,

Congrats AOR twin! Extremely happy that it finally came through!

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you tell what number you called? When you asked for your status and also will that be ok if I call that from India?
Hi,
I called on 001 613 944 4000. Follow the instructions and if lucky, they will connect you to the agent. If the agents are busy, the call will disconnect.

And yes, you can call from India.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow, you are giving me hope man... similar time lines except i dont even have BGIP yet.

What is your nationality if i may ask ? And what sort of travel history do you have ?
I am an Indian living in UAE. My travel was to Saudi, Oman, Greece, Turkey in addition to regular India-UAE-India travel

Reactions: nuclearbattery