07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi Ritz,

Under "Paper File Transfer History"- It is written that file was transferred to New Delhi on 18/1/2017 reason- Workload (Re)- Distribution.

Primary Office shows - New Delhi with Date 24/4/2017, I think its the date when my status changed to "IN PROGRESS".

Other than this- all the notes on last few pages show: Agent Review A11.2- and R10- ALL OK

Please see my timeline below:
Stream- FSW-O
ITA- October 19, 2016
AOR- December 17, 2016
Medical Passed- Mid January 2017
Status "In Process" - April Last week 2017

I don't know what is going on and how long I have to wait :(
There might be something written above A11. 2 coz thats what it shows why eligibility hasnt passed. Go through your gcms pages, each of it. You'll get some conclusion. Only your eligibility and security is not passed is it?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

sumandeepk2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
There might be something written above A11. 2 coz thats what it shows why eligibility hasnt passed. Go through your gcms pages, each of it. You'll get some conclusion. Only your eligibility and security is not passed is it?
Eligibility: Not Started and Security is Blank.

I just noticed that my RPRF is showing- Outstanding, I paid my RPRF upfront with the application. Is this something that could be a concern?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Eligibility: Not Started and Security is Blank.

I just noticed that my RPRF is showing- Outstanding, I paid my RPRF upfront with the application. Is this something that could be a concern?
There you go. You have found that. That is what is keeping you wait. In case you dnt meet enough POF or you hvnt paid RPRF than probably even if you meet other criterias your eligibility wouldn't pass. Since, your 6 months has already passed, just raise a CSE and tell them you have passed 6 months timeline and haven't heard anything till now. You'll get to know some or the other. Though with CSE they reply within 10-15 days.

sumandeepk2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
There you go. You have found that. That is what is keeping you wait. In case you dnt meet enough POF or you hvnt paid RPRF than probably even if you meet other criterias your eligibility wouldn't pass. Since, your 6 months has already passed, just raise a CSE and tell them you have passed 6 months timeline and haven't heard anything till now. You'll get to know some or the other. Though with CSE they reply within 10-15 days.
I think RPRF could be a reason- I am going through an Immigration Lawyer, as far as I know, we paid upfront RPRF while submitting the application. I am checking with my lawyer if they have the Receipt of Payment. If somehow there is any Gap- I'll attach the receipt with the CSE. Let's see how it goes!

What about you? Did you inform them about your Proof of Funds?

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think RPRF could be a reason- I am going through an Immigration Lawyer, as far as I know, we paid upfront RPRF while submitting the application. I am checking with my lawyer if they have the Receipt of Payment. If somehow there is any Gap- I'll attach the receipt with the CSE. Let's see how it goes!

What about you? Did you inform them about your Proof of Funds?
First check if your 'lawyer' has even paid the money on ur behalf or not. All the best.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I again called CIC today and the lady agent was not willing to divulge much and kept on insisting that still 20 days to 6 months.

On telling her that another agent confirmed on 21st June that everything has passed, she replied "Yes, everything has passed". Again on telling her that the other agent had confirmed that final review was done, she replied "Yes it seems your application is approved. However, Ottawa office hasn't sent any communication to you it seems'.

She confirmed that even the emails we sent to VO are captured in application. She confirmed receiving my email in May to which the office had replied. I told her that i had dropped another email last week, to which she said she cannot find any information.

Conclusion: It seems my application has been approved since 21st June at-least or maybe long before that. However, no PPR mail. We can understand agents sleeping over ongoing application, God knows why are they sleeping over an approved application :(

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I again called CIC today and the lady agent was not willing to divulge much and kept on insisting that still 20 days to 6 months.

On telling her that another agent confirmed on 21st June that everything has passed, she replied "Yes, everything has passed". Again on telling her that the other agent had confirmed that final review was done, she replied "Yes it seems your application is approved. However, Ottawa office hasn't sent any communication to you it seems'.

She confirmed that even the emails we sent to VO are captured in application. She confirmed receiving my email in May to which the office had replied. I told her that i had dropped another email last week, to which she said she cannot find any information.

Conclusion: It seems my application has been approved since 21st June at-least or maybe long before that. However, no PPR mail. We can understand agents sleeping over ongoing application, God knows why are they sleeping over an approved application :(
That's something I don't get it. If the application is already approved, why they don't send the E-mail?

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hello friends

I just called CIC . Agent said that my eligibility is passed.

Final decision still pending.

Will complete 6 months on July 13.

Hoping to get something by then.

Reactions: frustratedcanadian

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Did you try to contact CIC in order to check your application status?
Yes i did
On 8th June my eligibility & criminality were clear but security was in process
Praying to get things sorted within 180 days time-line

alishanpwc

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
Hello friends

I just called CIC . Agent said that my eligibility is passed.

Final decision still pending.

Will complete 6 months on July 13.

Hoping to get something by then.
please share your timelines & stream

SMV

Jul 5, 2017
Thank you. It has been a long journey. Not done yet but this thread has been so helpful as I go through the PPR, and landing process I'll be sure to give updates. Just praying for things to continue smoothly

If it helps anyone my visa office is Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.

fro
Congratulations!!