07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:
* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

I e-mailed them @ 9am central time on a weekday - got a response in 15 minutes. That was from June 15th. But I see where ppl say they are now taking longer to respond.
Thank you so much. Since I'll reach my sixth month on 23rs June, what would be the best date to send them an email.

Greetings

May 29, 2017
My 6 months ends in 13 days. Background Check still N.A.. London Visa Office. Secondary Office is Accra...sigh..

FSW Outland
e-APR/AOR January 14, 2017
GCMS Notes received June 29 - says Ready To Finalize

Happy Canada Day
Our timeline looks just the saneonly I officially crossed the six months mark today. Though GCMC note I got June 13 shows no movements at all since it got to London in Feb 3rd. You're closer, at least your file is ready to be finalized. Hope we get the good news soon.

Reactions: maplecity

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in similar Situation as well.. IP2 since 19 May.... however while inquiring about my application status, I received an email saying "your application has been approved and being processed according to our regulatory time" .... something to be positive about and increase hopes...
If your application has been approved it is already a relief! ;)
I really don't know why is it taking so long at IP2 stage lately but let's keep the good vibes! Maybe this week is THE week! :)
I know I can not compare with the time you have been waiting but I just turned 20 days in IP2 :/

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
What does Primary Office and secondary office means?? So why is ur file currently in London. Doesn't it mean primary office where the file is currently transferred to?
I have no idea mate. Thinking about it gives me a headache. We just got to hope for the best.

maplecity

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
Hello...Can you give some more details on your GCMS..It will surely give an idea to us since we are around the same timeline
It is a hundred and ten pages but the summary is that there are no concerns with my application. Medical passed, criminality passed. My file was transferred to the London Visa Office from Ottawa on the 18th of May. The recommendation was "Ready to finalize" and it is currently awaiting review at the London Visa Office.

anup_abc

Star Member
May 16, 2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
Hi,

Could you please share the email id where you inquired about your case? What actually you wrote in the email and when is the best time to send them the same?
This is the Email ID CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
I just asked them to provide me with the status of my application.... http://www.cic.gc.ca/englisH/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

But you have to provide your Application Number on the Subject line. Name, Surname, UCI, DOB, and Application category on the body followed by your Query.... This was what i did

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is a hundred and ten pages but the summary is that there are no concerns with my application. Medical passed, criminality passed. My file was transferred to the London Visa Office from Ottawa on the 18th of May. The recommendation was "Ready to finalize" and it is currently awaiting review at the London Visa Office.
How about Security and Eligibility?

rohit282

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
I don't consider myself a senior member but here are my two cents:
  • Everything seems to be on track. Whether there is still a wait till you receive your PPR, there is no way to know.
  • Rejections can take place at any stage. However, this far down the line, it is less likely.
  • Transfer to VO does not mean security and criminality have been completed. My file was transferred to VO on May 19 and my security was not started and my criminality was in progress.
If you really want to know what is happening with your application, you need to order your notes.
Hi serious_assistance,
Thanks for the response. Based on your response, i conclude there is nothing else we can do but, wait Or order GCMS notes for any additional insight. However, since my 6 months deadline ends in a week from now, i will wait for it complete and then raise a CSE.
Lets see how this shapes up.
Thanks again and all the best for speedy process.
Regards

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi serious_assistance,
Thanks for the response. Based on your response, i conclude there is nothing else we can do but, wait Or order GCMS notes for any additional insight. However, since my 6 months deadline ends in a week from now, i will wait for it complete and then raise a CSE.
Lets see how this shapes up.
Thanks again and all the best for speedy process.
Regards
Hi rohit,

Kindly update your timeline.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eligibility passed since 20th February but Security has not started. Criminality passed too.
I am confused here. If your recommendation is ready to finalize, then how come your security has not started yet? Isnt the recommendation supposed to come after everything is done?

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
I am confused here. If your recommendation is ready to finalize, then how come your security has not started yet? Isnt the recommendation supposed to come after everything is done?
Checked through the other discussion boards and apparently "Ready to Finalize" means that CIC do not require any further documents from the applicant. It doesn't mean that they are ready to issue a PPR.
Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-e-apr-submitted-in-november-2016.459415/page-367#post-5857599

I'll see if I can find more concrete information on this.