App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
Guys, i uploaded 2 employment reference letters in the correct options. But now after recent update, i checked both file names are switched and options dont match the uploads..... I am getting worried if this would result in refusal... and what proof do i have that it was uploaded correctly.... some advice please...

xoxoxo2017

Feb 16, 2017
Guys need your help here! i just received my GCMS notes today. It was generated on Feb 24th, 2017. From the first couple of pages it says eligibility- recommend passed; security- not started; criminality- not started. But then on the last page, the notes says "appear to meet requirement, ready to finalize" and that was dated Feb 9th.

question-does "ready to finalize" mean ready to issue passport request or ready to start security check since from the first two pages it says my security check has not started?

my background info- PNP inland; AOR Nov 17th, 2016; medical passed; security: not started

thank you for your time and I wish everyone a speedy PPR.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
Raj, after raising CSE and submitting schedule A about 10 days ago, is there any way to track progress? would notes help at this stage
No I suppose. There might be a status change on your myCIC account sometimes.

Hang in there, hope you get your PPR soon!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
iyingc said:
Hi guys!
I just got my ppr, finally!
I just have a quick question, they are requesting me to send a photocopy of my passport and any pages containing amendments.
What is the meaning of pages with amendments?
I am from a country that do not need a visa to travel to Canada, so I do not need to send my actual passport. Please anyone that can help me with my question, I will be forever thankful!
Amendments means changes. Some countries, apparently, let citizens use the same passport beyond the original validity by placing a stamp that shows extended validity of the PP OR for a name/personal details change etc. In this context, these are the amendments they are referring to.

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
xoxoxo2017 said:
Guys need your help here! i just received my GCMS notes today. It was generated on Feb 24th, 2017. From the first couple of pages it says eligibility- recommend passed; security- not started; criminality- not started. But then on the last page, the notes says "appear to meet requirement, ready to finalize" and that was dated Feb 9th.

question-does "ready to finalize" mean ready to issue passport request or ready to start security check since from the first two pages it says my security check has not started?

my background info- PNP inland; AOR Nov 17th, 2016; medical passed; security: not started

Interesting. According to your previous post you got CoPR. But now you are waiting for ppr?

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Dear raj, please kindly help me with this:
In my notes on page 2 it is written
PNC INFORMATION: valid to 2017/04/02
( does it mean after.this.date they conduct a.PNC chek again? And it will take even lpnger?)
And under Assignment:
Its written Due Date: 2017/03/10
( could you please tell me what is this Due date?)
Thank you for your answer,

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
Same here! Where is your primary and secondary offices?
In my note its written the application is transferred to paris on 1/12/2016,
Ankara VO, I hear they are overloaded so it may take awhile :(

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
xoxoxo2017 said:

Ready to finalize just means nothing outstanding left to request from you like rprf fee. I am guessing you paid upfront?

The officer assigned to your case at your LVO will still need to go over your application.

So unless you have an officers positive comment on your note, it is hard to say if they will be ready for visa anytime soon.

Usually even though security shows "not started" it has already started.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NazSharp said:
Ankara VO, I hear they are overloaded so it may take awhile :(
I used to look for Ankara VO info on this forum (back when I thought it was my primary VO), and most of people I stumbled on received their PPR in a 6-month time frame. Good luck!

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
I used to look for Ankara VO info on this forum (back when I thought it was my primary VO), and most of people I stumbled on received their PPR in a 6-month time frame. Good luck!
Thanks so much, I had a hard time finding people in the same category with Ankara as primary VO. So this made me feel much better :) The best of luck to you as well on your journey :)

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Aumer said:
Guys, i uploaded 2 employment reference letters in the correct options. But now after recent update, i checked both file names are switched and options dont match the uploads..... I am getting worried if this would result in refusal... and what proof do i have that it was uploaded correctly.... some advice please...
I think you should immediately send the right ones and explain, because if there is problem this explanation may prevent them from rejecting you and if everything is ok there is no harm in additional explanation,
This is only my idea, ask from other seniors then decide

Aumer

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
LHR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
Raj and other senior members pls advise.
Aumer said:

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
I just noticed that PNC information is the nomination information,
I know it may sound silly but, will that hurt my application if my OINP Nomination expires on 2 April ?