Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
Hi All,
i can see some updates in my profile format, they said :
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
but i cant see any messages for additional documents inquiry, they already asked for additional documents on 19 May and i upload it on 21 may.

any advice please, this makes me a bit worried.
Hi maplecity,
I h
ave the same situation, I guess it's due to the change in their layout...but indeed it's strange to see suddenly a request for additional documents while it was not the case before and also no associated message neither. Let's hope it's an interface bug :-O)

VinceMaster

Dec 11, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
hey guys, my application dates for express entry pnp inland are as follows
AOR- january 16, 2017
medical passed- march 14, 2017( background check in progress same day)
background check NA- march 16,2017 till now
earlier today, biometric column and additional document review added!
any expert opinion from you guys!!!!
SAme boat here!
please update the sheet December 2016 and onwward PNP-I EE Applicants Timeline as well, thanks!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-3ZpGxMT2bYip2Gr916u6u0J9_6GcBZjyzAXF1I-csU/edit#gid=0

Reactions: frustratedcanadian

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Okay thank you thats good. In the GCMS notes it says criminality is pass, but I don't see any mention of security clearance any where. I know they do the government security clearance, as I already work in a nuclear company and my government security was recently cleared I don't know if that would make it any faster. I am just concerned because next month my work permit expires and I havent heard anything on BOWP as well.

Do you have any suggestions, should I email them regarding this concern ?
I believe you have implied status and you can continue working when your current work permit expires(even if you don't hear from them about the BOWP). However, I think they will finalize your file in a week or two.

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I believe you have implied status and you can continue working when your current work permit expires(even if you don't hear from them about the BOWP). However, I think they will finalize your file in a week or two.
I work at the airport and have my government clearance done before. Looking at my own profile, I don't think so that it makes any difference as my BG is in NA status from March 17.

Not sure, what's happening?
Okay thank you thats good. In the GCMS notes it says criminality is pass, but I don't see any mention of security clearance any where. I know they do the government security clearance, as I already work in a nuclear company and my government security was recently cleared I don't know if that would make it any faster. I am just concerned because next month my work permit expires and I havent heard anything on BOWP as well.

Do you have any suggestions, should I email them regarding this concern ?
I work at the airport and have my government clearance done before. Looking at my own profile, I don't think so that it makes any difference as my BG is in NA status from March 17.

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017

I'm pretty sure they have to run a security clearance again before finalization. What is your timeline Navd??

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
Guys,
I received my COPR with a minor misspelled place of birth.
When i called cic support centre they asked to fill an amended form and mail it to Ottawa office. i checked the website this kind of process may take 6 months. They said they also informed Operations Support Centre (OSC).

But my lawyer said me to go ahead for Landing and inform the officer at the time of landing they will consider it.

Please note correct place of birth is given in my passport.
Now my big confusion is guys what should i do? If i go with my lawyer suggestion and i am inland so I can do landing at Etobicoke cic immigration office with my current COPR. Would that cause any issue please help.

Guys please help with your suggestions.

Thanks
Hi Avani,

I think you should follow ur lawyer's suggestion as he/she supposes to know this matter better than anyone else. I also heard that most of the immigration officials are very co-operative and friendly so they might correct such minor mistake on their end at time of landing.

I have sent my passport for visa stamping to NDVO. how much time did they take in your case for returning passport ???

All the best for happy & smooth landing.

Navd

Star Member
May 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure they have to run a security clearance again before finalization. What is your timeline Navd??
I received my AOR on Jan 13
Medical passed- March 17
BG changed to NA - March 17
No update after that.
PNP Inland

Today morning, I got UCI# assigned to my application and got biometric column added.

serious_assistance

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
Doc's Request.
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Medical passed- March 17
No update after that.
PNP Inland

Today morning, I got UCI# assigned to my application and got biometric column added.
Everyone got that added to their page. CIC ran updates to their system on Tuesday and this is the result. Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with the processing of our applications.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Medical passed- March 17
No update after that.
PNP Inland

That is common and is a new updated format.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Avani,

I think you should follow ur lawyer's suggestion as he/she supposes to know this matter better than anyone else. I also heard that most of the immigration officials are very co-operative and friendly so they might correct such minor mistake on their end at time of landing.

I have sent my passport for visa stamping to NDVO. how much time did they take in your case for returning passport ???

All the best for happy & smooth landing.
Hi Montu,

I submitted my passport at Mumbai VFS, and the lady told me it takes 10 working days or even less. :)

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
Hi Montu,

I submitted my passport at Mumbai VFS, and the lady told me it takes 10 working days or even less. :)
Hi Rohit... Congratulations once again... I have also submitted my passport on 1st June and right now waiting for get it back...

I am planning to land in mid July but nothing is fixed yet... Have a great time dude, we waited for a long time... I'll quit my job once i receive visa stamped passport...

Cheers

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rohit... Congratulations once again... I have also submitted my passport on 1st June and right now waiting for get it back...

I am planning to land in mid July but nothing is fixed yet... Have a great time dude, we waited for a long time... I'll quit my job once i receive visa stamped passport...

Cheers
Super! I'll too quit once I receive my passport, but my landing will be a bit later, around September. Cheers man! :D

Reactions: montu1083

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)

Cheers
Hi Montu,

I have submitted my passport yesterday. Can you give me an idea on the number of days they took to stamp the passport ?

Thanks

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Medical passed- March 17
No update after that.
PNP Inland

You should request GCMS notes. This would be the best way to figure out what is happening with your case!!

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
Hi Montu,

I have submitted my passport yesterday. Can you give me an idea on the number of days they took to stamp the passport ?

Thanks
As per my knowledge they take around 7-10 working days in most of the applications, it varies sometimes though...