Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Hello Everyone. I am a November 2016 applicant and I'm unlucky enough to still be waiting for PPR (almost 7 months after AOR). I am posting my question here because the November thread is almost dead as almost all the other applicants have already received their PPR and have moved on.

When I logged in to myCIC this morning, I noticed a few changes. They have listed "UCI" now, and there is a new field about bio-metrics. As for additional documents, some 20 days ago CIC asked for a new form (Family Information IMM5645) which I uploaded the same day, and up until yesterday, it was showing that the requested document was uploaded. However, now it says (We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details). However, I have not received any new messages and when I go to (View Submitted Application), there is no place to add any document. Is that normal glitch (since the system was upgraded yesterday) or should I contact CIC to ask them what new document they want?

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone has ever got a reply after writing an inquiry mail to NDVO? From cic we get the generic replies but not sure if NDVO too replies. My file is at NDVO for about 2 weeks atleast and I am not sure how can I reach out to them to check for the status

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
Hello Everyone. I am a November 2016 applicant and I'm unlucky enough to still be waiting for PPR (almost 7 months after AOR). I am posting my question here because the November thread is almost dead as almost all the other applicants have already received their PPR and have moved on.

When I logged in to myCIC this morning, I noticed a few changes. They have listed "UCI" now, and there is a new field about bio-metrics. As for additional documents, some 20 days ago CIC asked for a new form (Family Information IMM5645) which I uploaded the same day, and up until yesterday, it was showing that the requested document was uploaded. However, now it says (We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details). However, I have not received any new messages and when I go to (View Submitted Application), there is no place to add any document. Is that normal glitch (since the system was upgraded yesterday) or should I contact CIC to ask them what new document they want?
Sorry about your delay.
Don't worry about the display, it's same for a good number of us who had been requested to upload documents prior to the system maintenance . My speculation is: the additional documents needed will be there until when the document is looked into cos we have some getting "your document.....is under review."

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

This is a general update and reflects for everyone. Nothing new would be asked based on this change.

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Sorry about your delay.
Don't worry about the display, it's same for a good number of us who had been requested to upload documents prior to the system maintenance . My speculation is: the additional documents needed will be there until when the document is looked into cos we have some getting "your document.....is under review."
Thank you for your kind reply. I'm glad this is not something specific to my application. Hope you get your PPR soon.

Reactions: olak131

SDR287

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Same message is displayed in my profile, without any specifics as to what document they need. A lot of people have received a similar request but without any messages in their inbox.
I have emailed them asking for information on additional document requirement.
Will post their reply.
PS: I used the web inquiry form on their website.

msund

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
AOR Received.
01-11-2017
Hello, i had same issue. "We need additional doc to process.." is showing up but no message in message section. When i clicked on "view submitted application" , use of rep form was showing a link which means they require new imm 5476(rep form) form.
So, guys do check your submitted doc links even if you don't see any message or confirm from cic either by call or by email. Better to ensure than delay of providing document.

mdm_canada

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Hey Guys,

Nice to see so many updates for PNP-Outland.
I myself have seen the changes brought by the new interface on the CIC website.

However I sent an e-mail out to CPC Ottawa and I received a response stating that my application is now at the Local Visa office.
Do you guys happen to know how much time(aprox.) does it take the LVO do issue the golden e-mail?

Thank you so much

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Same message is displayed in my profile, without any specifics as to what document they need. A lot of people have received a similar request but without any messages in their inbox.
I have emailed them asking for information on additional document requirement.
Will post their reply.
PS: I used the web inquiry form on their website.
Thank you for your post. Indeed, please do post their reply so that we are all in the clear as to what they require.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hey guyz, I don't understand what actually is going on with my application.

Additional documents - We need additional documents to process your application.

Background Check - We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information from you.

Now in concern with my additional documents, I checked my view submitted application, nothing has been asked, its showing the same document which I had submitted to them.

But the good thing is my background check has started and the bad thing is they need additional documents which I dont know what and where to send.

Reactions: patel.jeetesh

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Avani,

I think you should follow ur lawyer's suggestion as he/she supposes to know this matter better than anyone else. I also heard that most of the immigration officials are very co-operative and friendly so they might correct such minor mistake on their end at time of landing.

I have sent my passport for visa stamping to NDVO. how much time did they take in your case for returning passport ???

All the best for happy & smooth landing.
Thanks for your suggestion,
Now a days it's taking a month for passport to reach you back.
Mine too 3 weeks.
When 2 weeks were passed i called cic they said its went for printing and than within few days i got that back.