Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
I assume you have not yet received your COPR ? Await the COPR to be in your hands and along with the COPR you get an information leaflet about the next steps. Contact number is mentioned in the leaflet. You can only contact CIC if you have you received your COPR since they will validate some information. Probably CIC will tell you that it will take IRCC office another 4-6 weeks to contact you for appointment. Instead IRCC is reverting by email within two days and giving you an appointment scheduled not more than 7 days later.

I posted the details in another thread some time ago...but can't find it anymore under my postings.

cheers.
How can i get COPR?

learncourse04

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
File a CSE kindly asking them if perhaps there was a system glitch as you're told your app was finalized but you still don't have the PPR email.
On May 6th i sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking status and got reply on May9th saying that

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience.

Krups84

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
22-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hey guys , I'm thinking of ordering gcms notes, next week it will be 4 months and i have had no movement in my file not even medical being passed (jan 20th aor), so was wondering what website to you use to get the notes and the cheapest option to get gcms notes, i reside in canada.
thanks for the help.

learncourse04

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi guys, just checked my application. Changed to IP2. Not sure when it changed because the last time I check was Thursday 11th may, and it was still NA. My timeline below:
FSW Outland
AOR 21 Jan
Medical passed: 9th Feb, BG was NS
BG changed to NA 12 March. Been NA since then.
IP2 15th May (I guess)
Hoping for PPR soon *fingers crossed**
I think you will get it by end of today

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
that is when you get the golden email "Ready for Visa" / your PPR request. Once you send your passport to CIC you will get in return your COPR / Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
Ok i sent my Passport today. Will wait to return my passport for COPR and will do landing at sweet grass on weekend

Juneau

Jan 12, 2017
Germany
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
January 20
Med's Done....
January 17
Hello,
Please I wish to know what stage my application is.
AOR 20 Jan
Medical passed 19 Feb
Background NA 14 March, till yesterday it changed to: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Thank you

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hello,

Today set of Jan PNPs received PPRs from nomination via different streams SINP, OINP and NB.

It is a good sign to see more PPRs for PNPs this week.

Last edited:

lealealea

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

GrinnBR

Mar 27, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06 Jan 2017
Feeling very hopeful for a PPR, or at least BG change this week!:)

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
On May 6th i sent an email to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking status and got reply on May9th saying that

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience.
You have conflicting information from the call center and email. The only way to know for sure if your application is ready and finalized is by ordering GCMS notes. I suggest you do that...