Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi friends finally got PPR few minutes ago.thanks all for updating the forums.details
FSW.outland from india
Congratulations....
Please share your timeline

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
I've just looked at the My Immi Tracker and JAN os at 39% (171/436)... We're roughly 4 months into the 6 months timeline... So IRCC need to issue another 179 PPRs for Jan people, within the next 8-10 weeks, to make their target of 80% PPRs within 6 months.

I feel a PPR rain/storm is imminent in the next few weeks! :)

Good luck to all and congrats on recent PPRs!!!

Reactions: Flyingoff

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
ya that's carway border
Hi,

As far as I read the forum as well as later on checked on CBSA website I learnt that CBSA at Carway is not officially providing "Immigration" Services and few applicants received a "harsh" service. Coutts/Sweetgrass is an official location CBSA is providing "Immigration" services.

Depending where you are in Alberta and if you are not in such a rush...the waiting at IRCC Calgary office has been recently less than 10 days (timeline from calling CIC and appointment with IRCC).

Mangat2017

May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
17_01-2017
Doc's Request.
8 feb
Med's Request
Upfront
Congratulations....
Please share your timeline
Aor .15 jan
Medical pass.30jan
Request for pcc.12 feb
Bg.not applicable till 12may
Bg.IP on 12may
PPR.15 may

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
I am PNP Inland amd have no change since March 24th. IP in progress1.....
I know and that's crazy man almost 120 days since AOR.

yz2001zzx

Feb 25, 2017
I don't know what to do and what's happening with my application. :(
same boat, bro. PNP OINP inland AOR Jan 12th, no change after Medical Pass on March 16th. Background check is still IP(1). I called CIC agent last Wednesday, a lady told mr that it seemd my file has not been looked at yet. My R10 check is still pending. PNP Inland is THE worst stream to go with. My CRS now is way higher than recent draws. I really regret that I wasted two years almost on this crap.

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
same boat, bro. PNP OINP inland AOR Jan 12th, no change after Medical Pass on March 16th. Background check is still IP(1). I called CIC agent last Wednesday, a lady told mr that it seemd my file has not been looked at yet. My R10 check is still pending. PNP Inland is THE worst stream to go with. My CRS now is way higher than recent draws. I really regret that I wasted two years almost on this crap.
I am also OINP......I have enough points to apply under CEC now after 2 years of experience......We waited a year for OINP + $1500.....Then $2000 is the Permanent Residency fees.....Now I have applied for work permit extension $510 for me and my wife.....It's money + time.....It seems like a torcher

Reactions: mjadawala

junscanada

Sep 24, 2015
I am an inland OINP- FSW applicant on a Temprorary Resident Permit because I got nominated and received ITA after my work permit expiry .

Now, my TRP expire in a month and EE is not finalized yet.

I will probably have to extend my TRP one more time. I have been patiently waiting for so long.

Nomination Received Dec 8, 2016
ITA Dec 16, 2016
AOR Dec 30, 2016
Medical Passed Mar 13, 2017

cscscs

Star Member
May 26, 2016
I am an inland OINP applicant on a Temprorary Resident Permit because I got nominated and received ITA after my work permit expiry .

Now, my TRP expire in a month and EE is not finalized yet.

I will probably have to extend my TRP one more time. I have been patiently waiting for so long.

Nomination Received Dec 8, 2016
ITA Dec 16, 2016
AOR Dec 30, 2016
Medical Passed Mar 13, 2017
I think it's all OINP guys who have been waiting more than everybody else......just guessing

Reactions: mjadawala

yz2001zzx

Feb 25, 2017
I am also OINP......I have enough points to apply under CEC now after 2 years of experience......We waited a year for OINP + $1500.....Then $2000 is the Permanent Residency fees.....Now I have applied for work permit extension $510 for me and my wife.....It's money + time.....It seems like a torcher
Exactly the same situation I have. I applied for BOWP on March 14. And it is handing there till now!!! CIC told me it is on hold becasue my R10 has not been finished. I havent got any ADR or whatsoever in this process!

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
hi guys so its time to rant, so i called cic today cause a couple weeks back i called them and they had my old email, so anyways i called them and they said now they have my current email address( I'm going through a consultant they already have his email), anyways I'm jan 20th aor nothing has happened since i submitted not even medical.
so i asked her whats the update she's like medical and requirements have been finalized , so i was like have i passed them she's like she's like everything we have is in good order, you should wait till sept 28th for the final decision and maybe if you don't hear anything after that then raise your issue, i was like july 20th is going to be 6 months so why am i crossing the 6 month mark, she's like sometimes we cross the 6 month stage... i was like wtf, i didn't say anything to her.
Because the last time i called it was two weeks ago another lady said you should hear something end june.

so now i'm like really confused...
jan 20th aor (pnp -inland) (no request for additional docs or anything by cic since jan 20th submission)
no updates on anything, as per my profile which is being handled by my consultant .

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
^^adding to the previous post
i did my undergrad in canada.
work experience is canadian from like known companies.
travelling has been between back and forth between canada and home country (pakistan).

so i don't know whats going on ://

yz2001zzx

Feb 25, 2017
hi guys so its time to rant, so i called cic today cause a couple weeks back i called them and they had my old email, so anyways i called them and they said now they have my current email address( I'm going through a consultant they already have his email), anyways I'm jan 20th aor nothing has happened since i submitted not even medical.
so i asked her whats the update she's like medical and requirements have been finalized , so i was like have i passed them she's like she's like everything we have is in good order, you should wait till sept 28th for the final decision and maybe if you don't hear anything after that then raise your issue, i was like july 20th is going to be 6 months so why am i crossing the 6 month mark, she's like sometimes we cross the 6 month stage... i was like wtf, i didn't say anything to her.
Because the last time i called it was two weeks ago another lady said you should hear something end june.

so now i'm like really confused...
jan 20th aor (pnp -inland) (no request for additional docs or anything by cic since jan 20th submission)
no updates on anything, as per my profile which is being handled by my consultant .
I am waiting for my GCMS notes which is coming early next month to see what is going on with my application. I should have ordered it earlier. Hopefully could see something happened before that. I suggest you to do the same. There must be something in stuck.

Reactions: SalmanB