Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
DannyMC8710 said:
CEC Inland here , my BG went to IP2 on April 23rd and didn't get PPR yet. My AOR is Jan 23rd
We don't have another option than just wait .
Generally, CEC Inlanders will get PPR on the same day or couple of days of IP2 change. Did you check your Spam and Promotions folders? Some applicants reported that they have received their PPR mail in these folders. Just cross check whether it went to any one of these folders. PPR mail will have subject as "Ready for Visa".

vivek.89

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
losangeleno said:
FSW-O here, just went to IP2 yesterday and was surprised to not see the e-mail today.

Have they said any reason why they are waiting?
What is the exact wording of your IP(2) in Background Check?

Hope you get the PPR asap!

bh1978

Feb 22, 2017
Hello...
one question.... In filling PR application after ITA, there is "personal activity" section which asks to list activity in past 10 years.
It says also "list any organization you have supported, been a member of or been associated with at any time. Include any potential, social or student organization and professional associations".
If I have been employed by private companies only, it means I should only provide last 10 years period not older than 10 year... yes?
I mean being employed by a private company or the period of study, if it is for 15 years ago, do not need to be mentioned in this part.
Please comment.

DannyMC8710

Feb 23, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baji81 said:
Generally, CEC Inlanders will get PPR on the same day or couple of days of IP2 change. Did you check your Spam and Promotions folders? Some applicants reported that they have received their PPR mail in these folders. Just cross check whether it went to any one of these folders. PPR mail will have subject as "Ready for Visa".
Yes I checked all this folders and didn't find anything

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Schedule A was requested 31st March, sent it on 2nd April after filling the whole thing and signing it. Still BG IP(1) and Meds Passed, and no update since then. CEC-Outland.

sagarvadodaria

May 16, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
That is exactly my status.
Jan 16 AOR
Medical Passed
BG - NA till date
PNP- Ontario (Outland)

Perhaps wait till the end of time (6 months) :p

chinmay phadke said:
Got to talk to an agent and he checked status and said
they are processing eligibility and background check, wait till they contact you

what to incur from this ???
Jan 10 AOR
PNP-O
medicals passed
BC - NA since forever

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have anyone noticed status change over weekends?

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sagarvadodaria said:
That is exactly my status.
Jan 16 AOR
Medical Passed
BG - NA till date
PNP- Ontario (Outland)

Perhaps wait till the end of time (6 months) :p
same timelines here .. yeh, we are only 3 and 1/2 months in... I know it has been a long journey, but, its close now! Remember back there with PNP there wasn't even a system and you couldn't check the status?

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Do you guys think my NOC would have been matched with my duties at this point (that's what I'm worried about, not sure if I covered 50%)?. I'm a CEC applicant eAOR Jan 28th, my file is in Ottawa and my BG status is NA after the first IP. Thanks.

sagarvadodaria

May 16, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Agree, its just that you see people who have submitted the application after you get the PPR and you dont have any clue/hint when will you get it.

taffarel said:
same timelines here .. yeh, we are only 3 and 1/2 months in... I know it has been a long journey, but, its close now! Remember back there with PNP there wasn't even a system and you couldn't check the status?

Hope Positive

Apr 13, 2017
Hello Everyone!!Here are details of my timeline:

CEC Inland
ITA- Jan 11
AOR- Jan 19
Medical Passed - April 23
RCMP Request - April 23
RCMP Submitted - April 23
PPR Request - April 24
PPR Sent - April 25
PPR Recieved - April 28

Thanks everyone for your support and suggestions!!! Good luck to the ones waiting. PPR is on the way.. Keep Smiling :)

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Hope Positive said:
Hello Everyone!!Here are details of my timeline:

CEC Inland
ITA- Jan 11
AOR- Jan 19
Medical Passed - April 23
RCMP Request - April 23
RCMP Submitted - April 23
PPR Request - April 24
PPR Sent - April 25
PPR Recieved - April 28

Thanks everyone for your support and suggestions!!! Good luck to the ones waiting. PPR is on the way.. Keep Smiling :)
congrats...!!

Diamond0898

Jan 13, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I wonder whether I can submit schedule 4A (Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form)before they request.

RezJay

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Re Meds April '18
Passport Req..
May 2018
VISA ISSUED...
May 2018
Hi all.

I am Dec (30th) AOR and a Pakistani applicant. I am confused after my call to CIC. At what stage does the file go to the LVO? I called up Ottawa office and they told me things are in order and it is in normal processing time as well so I should wait a little longer.

My file was still at Ottawa and had not been sent to the LVO designated for Pakistani applicants. Although my medicals have been passed and my additional documents request as well, both in January. My BG changed to in process end of March. So all this is happening at the Ottawa office. at what stage shall the file be sent to the LVO? When its passed and only for PPR request initiation?

Thanks in advance!

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
RezJay said:
Hi all.

I am Dec (30th) AOR and a Pakistani applicant. I am confused after my call to CIC. At what stage does the file go to the LVO? I called up Ottawa office and they told me things are in order and it is in normal processing time as well so I should wait a little longer.

My file was still at Ottawa and had not been sent to the LVO designated for Pakistani applicants. Although my medicals have been passed and my additional documents request as well, both in January. My BG changed to in process end of March. So all this is happening at the Ottawa office. at what stage shall the file be sent to the LVO? When its passed and only for PPR request initiation?

Thanks in advance!
hey can u plse tell me in upfront medical type, what they hv written in e medical. I mean type of upfront medical type??

IME: ??
Type of upfront medical: ??

Did panel physician mention that u r express entry candidate and ur express entry number in reference form?