Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
BhupeshDutt said:
Guys..and if Baji81 is looking at this thread. Need your help.

My consultant claims that PPR is received and sent me the screenshot which looks like this:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you message....
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of Medical results: You passed the medical status
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You don not need interview
BG Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you message.

Correspondence

Subject. Date sent. Date read
Request letter April 20. April 20. April 22
Acknowledgement of receipt January 13

My query is if really i got PPR. My BG status was NA a week ago
Yes, it's certainly possible that you have PPR. Your BG looks to be in IP2. You should ask your consultant to forward your PPR email to you.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
BhupeshDutt said:
Guys..and if Baji81 is looking at this thread. Need your help.

My consultant claims that PPR is received and sent me the screenshot which looks like this:

Application status: We received your application. We will send you message....
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of Medical results: You passed the medical status
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You don not need interview
BG Check: We are processing your background check. We will send you message if we need more information
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you message.

Correspondence

Subject. Date sent. Date read
Request letter April 20. April 20. April 22
Acknowledgement of receipt January 13

My query is if really i got PPR. My BG status was NA a week ago
BhupeshDutt,

Apologizes, I didn't understand your question completely. It seems you want to double confirm whether the agent communication related to PPR is accurate. Isn't it?Even I didn't understand what is meant by Request letter April 20 in the above message.

Did your consultant forwarded you PPR mail ? It will be with the subject called " Ready for Visa". It will also have the Annex A. If you have this email or your consultant have this mail, then yes it is PPR mail. It is not necessary that your BG has to be NA a week ago before you get PPR. There are many cases reported that they have their PPR without even a single change.

Just FYI, the background check status will remains as "We are processing your background checkxxxxx" until your COPR (Confirmation Of Permanent Residence) is printed and send it back to you. Then only they will change the status to "Background check is completed etc".

Hope I have clarified your query.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
BhupeshDutt said:
This is what, i asked mail from him. He replied they didn't receive​.
Wait, what? Then how did the consultant claim to have received PPR? You have to get the email before sending your passports to the LVO.

Could you share this "screenshot"? You can remove personal details.

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
chinmay phadke said:
Got to talk to an agent and he checked status and said
they are processing eligibility and background check, wait till they contact you

what to incur from this ???
Jan 10 AOR
PNP-O
medicals passed
BC - NA since forever
can someone please help me understand this situation????

BhupeshDutt

Apr 14, 2017
Modinagar
Baji81 said:
BhupeshDutt,

Apologizes, I didn't understand your question completely. It seems you want to double confirm whether the agent communication related to PPR is accurate. Isn't it?Even I didn't understand what is meant by Request letter April 20 in the above message.

Did your consultant forwarded you PPR mail ? It will be with the subject called " Ready for Visa". It will also have the Annex A. If you have this email or your consultant have this mail, then yes it is PPR mail. It is not necessary that your BG has to be NA a week ago before you get PPR. There are many cases reported that they have their PPR without even a single change.

Just FYI, the background check status will remains as "We are processing your background checkxxxxx" until your COPR (Confirmation Of Permanent Residence) is printed and send it back to you. Then only they will change the status to "Background check is completed etc".

Hope I have clarified your query.
Thank you Baji, my Consultant did not share any mail, they replied they did not receive such PPR mail. It is only a notification which arrived in CiC account, i meant Request letter under correspondence. However they shared photograph related PDF about photo dimensions.

Mosh404

Apr 26, 2017
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

this is what i have, what do you think guys?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Mosh404 said:
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

this is what i have, what do you think guys?
have you seen any change to your Background check? If you are not tracking your status regularly, then it is difficult to explain at which stage your application is right now?

sxu7

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys,

My AOR is 30 Jan 2017, CEC express entry. I am from Vancouver.

I received schedule A and travel history request on 06Apr2017 and uploaded on 12Apr2017.

I am unable to check my CIC account by myself because I submit my application through my immigration consultant. So I don't know the exactly date of when I passed medical and when did BG status change.

My background check has been shown as the same status for at least two weeks which is: we are processing your background check. We will sending you a message if we need more information.

Today I called CIC (1-888-242-2100) and talked to an CIC agent. She told me that my background check has not started yet... I double confirmed with the agent and she said only the criminal check was completed but haven't start the background check for sure. I asked that if it means background check "not applicable"? She said "it is not 'not applicable', it's just that they haven't started it at all."

Now I am getting confused on what I have been told about the background check... The status in myCIC account shows in process but actually didn't start it?

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
sxu7 said:
Hi guys,

My AOR is 30 Jan 2017, CEC express entry. I am from Vancouver.

I received schedule A and travel history request on 06Apr2017 and uploaded on 12Apr2017.

I am unable to check my CIC account by myself because I submit my application through my immigration consultant. So I don't know the exactly date of when I passed medical and when did BG status change.

My background check has been shown as the same status for at least two weeks which is: we are processing your background check. We will sending you a message if we need more information.

Today I called CIC (1-888-242-2100) and talked to an CIC agent. She told me that my background check has not started yet... I double confirmed with the agent and she said only the criminal check was completed but haven't start the background check for sure. I asked that if it means background check "not applicable"? She said "it is not 'not applicable', it's just that they haven't started it at all."

Now I am getting confused on what I have been told about the background check... The status in myCIC account shows in process but actually didn't start it?
Its hard to say, and I am not sure if they have the acceess to our file if they are already at visa office...
Don't worry, we have the similar timeline. I am CEC, and my AOR is 02.02

sxu7

Apr 26, 2017
yukiyuki111 said:
Its hard to say, and I am not sure if they have the acceess to our file if they are already at visa office...
Don't worry, we have the similar timeline. I am CEC, and my AOR is 02.02
Waiting is panic.. wish we can receive good news sooner.

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
sxu7 said:
Waiting is panic.. wish we can receive good news sooner.
I also called one of the agents in the call centre this morning, and he said what we can saw on our side, it was he can saw on his side. since we do not pass the six months, basically they cannot do anything.... And also I noticed that they opened the family sponsored program on 04.25, so maybe this will also cause a delay in our case. It's really panic since a lot of late Feb and march applicants have already got their PPR....