17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
anandunics said:
Received my GCMS last night , couldn't see much update even after 3 months of AOR.

Only Medicals , R10 & Criminality were passed.

A11.2 hasn't started.

Ordered GCMS notes on 31st March , the very next notes were generated.

PNP Outlands .. Need more patience. 8)
Hi Anandunics... What date they have mentioned on ur notes ??? I assume same status of my application as urs bcoz we share almost same timeline and same province nomination.

Hope to see some progress in all PNP-O applications very soon...

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Jamaicangirl88 said:
Hi, I submitted through open slot on my cic....
Hi Jamaican girl

I suggest you raise a CSE to upload your PCC, to be on the safe side. That's what happened to me. Upon receipt of my PCC - I hv received an email acknowledging it and confirming it will be despatched to the concerned officer, handling my application.

anandunics

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Category........
montu1083 said:
Hi Anandunics... What date they have mentioned on ur notes ??? I assume same status of my application as urs bcoz we share almost same timeline and same province nomination.

Hope to see some progress in all PNP-O applications very soon...
Almost all the post Jan mid PNP-O applicants share the same status.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Aniclb said:
Hi Jamaican girl

I suggest you raise a CSE to upload your PCC, to be on the safe side. That's what happened to me. Upon receipt of my PCC - I hv received an email acknowledging it and confirming it will be despatched to the concerned officer, handling my application.
I think this was to be directed to @Smile24x7 :)

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
anandunics said:
Almost all the post Jan mid PNP-O applicants share the same status.
Yes u r right but on what date ur Notes are generated ???

veebee21

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18/10/2017
AOR Received.
19/10/2017
So, I guess my call with CIC sparked some optimism for my application. Apparently they are dealing with a delay right now, hence why most people have no movement on their application. However I have confirmed that they received my LOE and it's currently processing says the agent. I hope to hear something by next week. And I pray it's a PPR. ooooooo time is near!!!

So for those who are still waiting, they are experiencing a delay in processing right now. So cheer up!

I'll update where I see fit!

BhupeshDutt

Apr 14, 2017
Modinagar
Hi,

Today i have been notified by my consultant that PPR request have been received and they shared one PDF file wherein it was asked to submit Photographs with specific dimensions.

While i asked him to forward PPR mail as my consultant is operating my CIC account and i don't have access to it, he replied they have received this request in CIC account only and told might be CIC will send PPR mail on Monday/Tuesday.

Though my consultant is good but don't know how genuine it would be, ie: receiving PPR request.

Any idea on this, it would be great help to understand on this aspect for myself and other members.

Thanka

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
veebee21 said:
So, I guess my call with CIC sparked some optimism for my application. Apparently they are dealing with a delay right now, hence why most people have no movement on their application. However I have confirmed that they received my LOE and it's currently processing says the agent. I hope to hear something by next week. And I pray it's a PPR. ooooooo time is near!!!

So for those who are still waiting, they are experiencing a delay in processing right now. So cheer up!

what is ur current BG?

liamng91

Nov 12, 2016
veebee21 said:

Hello, Just a quick question - do you call IRCC call centre ? Or is there another way to contact them ?

Thank you and please advise,

Success2015

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
Jan 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2017
Passport Req..
April 20,2017
Hi Friends,

I would like to know if anybody went USA one day trip for shopping and way back did their PR landing?

I am planning to do this, Is it ok? I have USA visa. I am in Toronto.

Please advice on this.

Thank you.

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Baji81 said:
These are 3 different stages that majority of the PR applicants will see against Background check in my CIC.

IP1
--------
IP1 will be shown when we pass the medical. Some people get this update on the same day along with their medical and some of them couple of days after. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office)

NA
---------
This stage, our file will be transferred to CPC (Case processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2
--------
This status will be seen in my CIC account once Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF upfront. These things will be done at CPC office.

It is not necessary that every applicant will undergo this process. But majority of the cases, I have noticed the same status.

Hope it helps :)
I am highly doubtful of this, especially the the statement that the file goes to local VO after BG is NA. Because after a month and a half of submission of my documents, I sent additional work related documents (T4 for 2016) and I got this reply from CIC:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

That implies that the file no longer was at CIO right after IP(1).

jiaweimartinguo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, can anybody explain where is my application now? i am very confused.

AOR: MARCH 2
MEDICAL PASS: MARCH 25
BACKGOURND STATUS: NEXT STEP CONDUCT BACKGOURND CHECK SINCE THEN

April 13: Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

April 20:Your application is currently being processed in the Case Processing Centre: Sydney, Nova Scotia.

April 28: Please be advised that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office.

Thanks.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
jiaweimartinguo said:

April 13: Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

April 20:Your application is currently being processed in the Case Processing Centre: Sydney, Nova Scotia.

April 28: Please be advised that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office.

Thanks.
Its in Sydney

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Success2015 said:
Hi Friends,

I would like to know if anybody went USA one day trip for shopping and way back did their PR landing?

I am planning to do this, Is it ok? I have USA visa. I am in Toronto.

Please advice on this.

Thank you.
I think you can do that. On your way back (at the Canadian border), tell the officer you would like to do your landing formalities and activate your PR and they'll ask you to park your car and come into the office.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jiaweimartinguo said:

Thanks.
Same has been happening to the PNP-Outland applications with AOR dates post 15th January. Since you are in CEC category yours will mostly be processed at faster pace. All the best.