+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
lolololohyeah said:
Did you see any PNP-inlanders got their PPR with AOR from DEC 2016???

Not sure where did you see tons of PNP pprs....

PNP-Is are getting their PPR around 150+ days...

CEC average=80 days.
I didn't narrow it done to PNP-I ok? PNP-i takes more time which makes sense since they need verify both your experiences in and outside canada. I definitely pass the 80 days mark, and still waiting there

Wasty

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
PR approved today. :). What a ride!!. My journey started last year after going through a hectic time to get my employer to get LMIA for me. I got the 600 points and then my ITA came. I submitted my PR application under the express entry. A month and a half later, my application got canceled due to time lapse in my application during my stay in another country and I had only two weeks for the new law to kick in by reducing LMIA points to 50. God being so good to me, I got another ITA before the reduction. I submitted my application January 9 and February 28 my application got canceled again because of PCC from my home country. They did not say why it was not acceptable. It was a devastating moment because I don't have the high points any longer that will guarantee ITA. With prayers and dedication, I submitted Case Specific inquiry with new PCC even though I knew my old PCC did not have any issue according to the requirements just that it was older than 6 months but I had to have something new if they will listen to me and luckily for me, the case was re-opened. Three days later I got PPR. And today, my approval came.
My advice is, keep trying, never give up, never stop praying and make sure you don't get caught with PCC issues.
What a ride. Wo Hooooo ;D.
You all waiting, your luck is coming.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Wasty said:
PR approved today. :). What a ride!!. My journey started last year after going through a hectic time to get my employer to get LMIA for me. I got the 600 points and then my ITA came. I submitted my PR application under the express entry. A month and a half later, my application got canceled due to time lapse in my application during my stay in another country and I had only two weeks for the new law to kick in by reducing LMIA points to 50. God being so good to me, I got another ITA before the reduction. I submitted my application January 9 and February 28 my application got canceled again because of PCC from my home country. They did not say why it was not acceptable. It was a devastating moment because I don't have the high points any longer that will guarantee ITA. With prayers and dedication, I submitted Case Specific inquiry with new PCC even though I knew my old PCC did not have any issue according to the requirements just that it was older than 6 months but I had to have something new if they will listen to me and luckily for me, the case was re-opened. Three days later I got PPR. And today, my approval came.
My advice is, keep trying, never give up, never stop praying and make sure you don't get caught with PCC issues.
Congrats ;D. Glad you finally made it. All the best.

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
Wasty said:
wow congratulations.......its all about your dedication to EE, By the way which country of your PCC

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Wasty said:
Wow this is quite a testimony! Thank God for you. Congratulations. Go celebrate this good news :)

olgac

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Wasty said:
Congratulations! Your case is all about persistence, you well deserve it!

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Wasty said:

wow. congrats buddy .. god bless you :)

trinican

Mar 17, 2017
trinican said:
Background just went into IP2 this morning. Hope to see PPR tonight sometime.

CEC Inland
AOR: Jan 21st
Meds: Feb 21st
Background: NN -> IP (Feb 21st); IP -> NA (Mar 17th); NA -> IP2 (Apr 25th)
ADR: Transcripts (Mar 24th); Submitted transcripts (Mar 28th)
PPR: April 25th!

Additional info:
BOWP: applied (Jan 21st); received (Mar 24th)
Just received PPR email about 20 minutes ago! 5:55 CDT / 6:55 EDT

Thank you to everyone who has been posting in here! It has been very insightful and is appreciated!
Good luck to everyone still waiting.. your time will come!

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
trinican said:

Thank you to everyone who has been posting in here! It has been very insightful and is appreciated!
Congrats! :)

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
trinican said:

Nice, congrats!

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Wasty said:
Awesome testimony! Your faith has made you whole. ;D

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
trinican said:

Congrats ;D

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all PPR!! Good news.
A late questions about my notes..
Assigned to: MB0..code..
Assigned by: DM0..code..
Due date: somewhere in march..

MB and DM mean something or just random officers codes?
Ty!