Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Got PPR last night. Mailed out PP just now.

My timeline as below:

AOR: Jan 19
Med Pass: Feb 20
BG change to NA: Mar 17
BG change to IP2: Apr 22
PPR: Apr 24

I am CEC inland. Thanks everyone on this forum for your kindly help and valuable advise in the past couple months.
Wish everyone the best luck for their PR journey.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
gackt1229 said:

My timeline as below:

I am CEC inland. Thanks everyone on this forum for your kindly help and valuable advise in the past couple months.
Congratulations!

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
January thread most guys must be done now? Havent visited the site in weeks. Hopefully most if not all done.

I just completed landing at Pearson last weekend when i returned from a trip. Good luck to all :)

side note: jesus the points dropped to 415!! in last draw :eek:

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
lifein360 said:
January thread most guys must be done now? Havent visited the site in weeks. Hopefully most if not all done.

I just landed at Pearson last weekend when i returned from a trip. Good luck to all :)

Welcome back. Hope you had a nice trip. I remember you still have one more trip right or have you already gone on that?

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
gackt1229 said:

My timeline as below:

Congrats ;D

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
BA2LAMAZ said:
Welcome back. Hope you had a nice trip. I remember you still have one more trip right or have you already gone on that?
Hey ba2lamaz how r u! Yeah I am traveling to US for work in May, but I will return to Buffalo and rent a car and drive into Canada - which only needs pp and COPR so that way I did not need to delay landing either

Btw, after getting your new SIN at Service Can, you just need to inform your employers and banks right? No one else not even CRA?

kaykat27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I got asked for add'l doc yesterday and saw that my BG check was set to N/A.
Uploaded the doc this morning. Let's see what happens.

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
lifein360 said:
Hey ba2lamaz how r u! Yeah I am traveling to US for work in May, but I will return to Buffalo and rent a car and drive into Canada - which only needs pp and COPR so that way I did not need to delay landing either

Btw, after getting your new SIN at Service Can, you just need to inform your employers and banks right? No one else not even CRA?
I'm all right! :). Very seamless going by road. No need to go into the office for any fingerprints or docs. I went over to Seattle 2 weeks ago.

Yes, I just informed my employer, didn't think of my bank. I also need to update my status with the BC Medical Service Plan for a permanent health care card. Not sure what the process is in ON.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
BA2LAMAZ said:
I'm all right! :). Very seamless going by road. No need to go into the office for any fingerprints or docs. I went over to Seattle 2 weeks ago.

Yes, I just informed my employer, didn't think of my bank. I also need to update my status with the BC Medical Service Plan for a permanent health care card. Not sure what the process is in ON.
Bank would be needed if you have any RRSPs, savings accounts or mutual funds etc since they would issue T4s to you next year. So I would suggest updating all financial institutions you deal with (except if its only credit cards - they do not need it)

And yea, forgot about health, have to get that too.

Labda41

Apr 22, 2017
lifein360 said:

I just completed landing at Pearson last weekend when i returned from a trip. Good luck to all :)

I can see from your timeline that u got your COPR just after sending your passport. Hope they also do it fast for me. I sent my PP today morning. It took my friend like 3weeks (he sent his in January)

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
sby123 said:
We all know for a fact that PNP applicants take longer than CEC, so the fact that you could have waited for another draw and didn't is your own fault. So keep the ranting to yourself as you only have yourself to blame,the only thing you can do is to sit tight and wait. Wish you all the best.
Dude stfu

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
hello folks its tuesday rants time #trt
talking as pnp-in
what really ticks me off, the fact that all pnp's submitted the documents twice, first it took a year to get vetted to get those 600 points and then the same documents just with the nomination letter attached got sent when we received our aor, and yet every other stream is getting their processes in a flow and ppr's come in 3 months, and here we are .. UNBELIEVABLE.

I am jan 20th , medicals haven't even passed, don't have a work permit, as i couldn't get my nomination in time to apply for a bridge permit, had to quit my job and am on visitor permit just waiting to get my pr sorted so that life can resume from being paused... man its so frustrating......:/

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
lifein360 said:
Bank would be needed if you have any RRSPs, savings accounts or mutual funds etc since they would issue T4s to you next year. So I would suggest updating all financial institutions you deal with (except if its only credit cards - they do not need it)

And yea, forgot about health, have to get that too.
Happy to see you back on this forum.