+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Apr 10, 2017
Labda41 said:
Hey guys, I've been following this forum closely and it has helped alot. My background check just changed to IP2 so I'm hoping to get the golden e-mail today or in the next few days.
eAPR - Jan 27
AOR - Jan 28
Med passed - Feb 26
BG check - Remained as NS until around 4th or 5th of April then changed to IP1
BG NA - Yesterday 21st April
BG IP2 - 1hr ago, 22nd April

How do u guys put ur status on the left timeline? I just registered to the forum

PR coming soon for you.

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happybelly said:
But I dont know how long I still need to wait~~that is hard..
Updates are always a good sign
Many have reported fas PPR after ip2

Many have no updates for months. Its painful and frustrating.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
quickfixit1111 said:
Hello guys,

I finally got the email few minutes ago. Despite checking my cic account almost 5 - 6 daily. I am very grateful to God for making my Canada dreams come through, after studying for so long just to be in this country. This is to encourage everyone waiting to keep thinking positively and thank God for only Him can make this happen.

Details:
CEC Inland
EE Profile created: Dec 21
ITA: Jan 4th
AOR: Jan 25th
Medical Passed: Feb 24th
BG IP: Feb 24th
BG NA: April 19th
BG IP2: April 21
PPR: April 21

Thanks everyone, I believe in due time we will all receive our Golden Email. I am so happy tonight, cannot stop thanking God and even sleep.........muah muah muah
[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/size]

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Mthornt said:
I'll be honest with you, I know there's a lot of good info here on the forum, which is why we're all here. However, I'd follow the instructions from CIC pertaining to your medical vs instructions from the forum. Everyone's cases are slightly different, if you asked them already, and they answered, then I would go by the instructions I was given by CIC.
Second that.

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Chestermayday said:
May I asj what is"IP2"? Is there a "IP1"?
In this forum people use the terminology of BG as IP1 and IP2. During the PR process, BG will undergo two stages. Stage 1 will be called as IP1 and stage 2 IP2.

IP is nothing but "In Progress".

Hope it clarifies your query.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly update:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me. If you find this status update useful please click [GOOD] - thank you in advance.

March PPRs:

Source for this report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by month of submission (most of those who still have e-APR aor in January are most likely INACTIVE users) You can see a clear trendline showing how CIC is working on cases.

January current statuses:

February current statuses:

March current statuses:

April current statuses:

Source for the report: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average Processing by Stream:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Average Processing by Nationality:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-nationality

Average Processing by Visa Office:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-visa-office

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Chestermayday said:
May I asj what is"IP2"? Is there a "IP1"?
This may help...

There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status - It will go through different stages and let me try to make it clear to you to avoid any further confusion.

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.
1. Not needed at this time (NN)
2. Not Started (NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don't get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I'm using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

Hope it helps you and the people who wants some clarity on BG status.

Vpat91

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:)hi guys background changed from NA>>>>IP2.

MY TIME LINE
AOR JAN 19 2017
MEDICALS FEB 22
BG IP>>>>NA MARCH 17
NA>>>>IP2 APRIL 22. NOW DOES THIS MEAN I PASSED ELIGIBILITY ???

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
Vpat91 said:
:)hi guys background changed from NA>>>>IP2.

MY TIME LINE
AOR JAN 19 2017
MEDICALS FEB 22
BG IP>>>>NA MARCH 17
NA>>>>IP2 APRIL 22. NOW DOES THIS MEAN I PASSED ELIGIBILITY ???
Yes, your PPR is around the corner if you paid RPRF upfront.
Good luck.

DannyMC8710

Feb 23, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys ,

My background changed from NA-->IP2.

MY TIME LINE
AOR JAN 23 2017
Medicals Passed February 22
BG NN--> IP February 22
ADR (ECA) --> March 3 , Submitted March 22
ADR (Travel History) --> March 23 , Submitted March 23
BG IP-->NA March 24
BG NA-->IP2 April 23

So , next thing is PPR right? And how long Is gonna take to get the golden email ?

Thanks

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can_Dream said:
Hi,

There are three dates in the Application Status.

We received your application for permanent residence on XXXXXXXXX.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application on XXXXXXXXX.
We started processing your application on XXXXXXXXX.

Which one is the AOR date in this?

Regards.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application on XXXXXXXXX.