+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BienCanada said:
Can you share how long it took for BG to change to NS. Then how many days from there to change to NN?☺
As soon as my meds were passed on 16th Feb, BG changed from NN to NS, and then about 10-11 days later (by end of Feb), it changed to NN (Not Applicable). And its been the same since then.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
YB1984 said:
Hi mate,
i am FSW Outland, applied from UAE, AOR 21 Jan, Medical passed 9 feb, since then not even one single update, yesterday i ordered the Notes because i was worried, since i have very complicated case, ( huge travel history, many changes in addresses and jobs), in the afternoon they asked me for additional documents ( they send email and ask to check my messages in CIC), after 1 hour the BG moved to IP, i will upload additional documents on Sunday, to justify why i have EU visa rejected, i am taking my time, because i read somewhere if you dont do it right the application can be rejected, it depend on the officer.
i know how frustrated you are, wish you a good luck.
thanks for the reply ... have a good one ...

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
rohitbites said:
I sent an email to CPC Ottawa yesterday asking for UCI number and visa office details, and this morning I received the email from them informing me that my file is at CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia!

Like what do I make of it? I am about to complete 90 days mark post AOR, and my file is still at CIO??

Here's my timeline :

AOR Jan 18th
Medical passed Feb 16th
Additional Document - Received and uploaded
BG NN > NS > Not Applicable (since Feb end)
Hi,

I have similar time lines, aor 7th jan and medicals passed 13th feb ... fsw pnp ... post that no movement ... BG is stuck at Not applicable for over one month ...

I think they are giving priority to cec inland applicants and have parked fsw pnp on the side for the time being

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
rohitbites said:
I sent an email to CPC Ottawa yesterday asking for UCI number and visa office details, and this morning I received the email from them informing me that my file is at CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia!

Like what do I make of it? I am about to complete 90 days mark post AOR, and my file is still at CIO??

Here's my timeline :

AOR Jan 18th
Medical passed Feb 16th
Additional Document - Received and uploaded
BG NN > NS > Not Applicable (since Feb end)
Same as yours but my AOR is 17th Jan......sent mail to Ottawa three times and got same response of my file being at CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia......i dont even know what is happening again.

sirshanam

Feb 4, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2017
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
IOS9.2 said:
Hi,

I have similar time lines, aor 7th jan and medicals passed 13th feb ... fsw pnp ... post that no movement ... BG is stuck at Not applicable for over one month ...

I think they are giving priority to cec inland applicants and have parked fsw pnp on the side for the time being
Same here. 19 Jan AOR and file is still at CIO Sydney, NS. What I understand is, the file will be transferred to Ottawa and finalized within a week. So being at Sydney is not a problem. It is just matter of days.

Jul 26, 2015
Just wanted to share my timeline
CEC inland
AOR Jan 14th 2017
Medical passed Feb 16th 2017
Additional Document Requested March 3rd 2017
Documents uploaded March 15th 2017

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

All we have to do is wait and hope for the best
so gd luck for all of us lol

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sirshanam said:
Same here. 19 Jan AOR and file is still at CIO Sydney, NS. What I understand is, the file will be transferred to Ottawa and finalized within a week. So being at Sydney is not a problem. It is just matter of days.
Way do you say "the file will be transferred to Ottawa and finalized within a week. "? Is it just a guess?

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
taffarel said:
Way do you say "the file will be transferred to Ottawa and finalized within a week. "? Is it just a guess?
It usually finalized in a week or two as the finalization part there followed by recommendations from Sydney office. If is there anything else needs to be double check by LVO then it will take longer.

sirshanam

Feb 4, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2017
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
taffarel said:
Yes just a guess from the timelines I have seen. All the people destined from CPC Ottawa are getting this response.

sirshanam

Feb 4, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2017
AOR Received.
19 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
RiZ92 said:
It usually finalized in a week or two as the finalization part there followed by recommendations from Sydney office. If is there anything else needs to be double check by LVO then it will take longer.
True. And PNP Outlands are currently not being finzalized in Ottawa. A big source of my analysis is this sheet:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

We have to keep patience as once this will be started, there is going to be a rain of PPRs.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
To All, who are receiving emails regarding CPC Sydney is basically CIO Sydney where files are.

I have confirmed from IRCC.

Davega

Dec 1, 2016
Hello Experts,

Can anyone tell that where the file could be(CPC Ottawa or CIO Sydney) at the stage of NA(Not Applicable) in BG ?? (NN>>NS>>NA.....)

Thanks

liamng91

Nov 12, 2016
Hello guys,

Im a PNP inland CEC,

My med passed,
My BG went from "Not needed" to "In progress" to "Not applicable" now..

Is it a good sign in progresss?

LogicalThinking

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
03-Mar-2017
Passport Req..
01-May-2017
liamng91 said:
Hello guys,

Im a PNP inland CEC,

My med passed,
My BG went from "Not needed" to "In progress" to "Not applicable" now..

Is it a good sign in progresss?
Indeed its a good sign be ready to check your mail for "Ghost mail".