+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

Jan 23, 2017
Dear Friends,

I got this request to submit Schedule A form with updated personal,address and travel history. This says from age of 18 with no gaps. But on the original app it was always since the age of 18 yrs or last 10 years whichever is recent. I am bit confused !!. Are they asking for additional history since 18yrs of age or its just an error??

Please guys throw some light on it ,if some one has faced the same situation.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. This must include updated personal, address, and travel
history since the age of 18 with no gaps in addresses or activities. In addition, ensure that you
provide responses to all statutory questions as well as additional explanations for all statutory
questions for which you have provided a response of 'Yes'.

Thanks

ankitrdeo

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
66778899 said:
Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants
Hi 66778899 (Unusual to call you with a number)

Can you please help me to understand my status? I am an FSW -O applicant, AOR 4th jan, Medicals Passed 10th Jan, Additional Documents submitted on Feb 18 and current BG status says: Your application is in Progress, the next step is Background check. I see no update on my account ever since i have updated my additional docs.

I emailed CPC Ottawa to know my Visa Office and they said:

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

Regards,

Can you please help me analyze where my profile stands

slash_splash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2017
Hello guys, my application went in progress (2) today (we are processing your background check), for previous details, please have a look on my signature. Fingers crossed :-|

anandunics

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Category........
slash_splash said:
Hello guys, my application went in progress (2) today (we are processing your background check), for previous details, please have a look on my signature. Fingers crossed :-|
PPR mail gonna splash on your face ;)

janecan

Nov 17, 2016
Hi everyone, I just received PPR!!!! So excited!! :) Thank you all for supporting and dealing with my questions. I wish the fastest PPR for the rest of us !
My timeline: FSW-Outland
AOR:Jan 12
Medicals Passed: Jan 26
PPR: April 4
Background Check: NA (all the time)
Number of people: me+my spouse
The time of PPR: 09.38 PM EDT

I just realized my current timeline is like:

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So I hope it is still PPR :)

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janecan said:
Hi everyone, I just received PPR!!!! So excited!! :) Thank you all for supporting and dealing with my questions. I wish the fastest PPR for the rest of us !

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Have you received PPR mail from Ottawa?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrat, what is your visa Office.

ankitrdeo

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
janecan said:

Hi Jane,

Congratulations. Just realized, it was just day before that we exchanged msgs about our status and you got the PPR today..

Wish you the best

Ankit

Charldr

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

So I have had not movement on my application since my meds were passed in the first week of on 2 March.

I have been waiting to get FBI clearance for my spouse which has finally come through - I never got a document request for it. I submitted all other documents and schedules with my original submission. I submitted a copy of the FBI clearance to CIC on 22 March through a CSE and got an automated response. Then on the 3rd of April I got this response from CIC:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your spouse’s FBI Clearances. We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
• Download application forms and guides
• Change of address
• Check your application status
• Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Sonia, Agent 4044
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Nothing has changed on my profile as of yet however I am glad to finally receive some sort of correspondence.

Any ideas how long it will now take me for PPR now that I have submitted the clearance? Anyone else in the same boat?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Charldr said:
Hi guys,

So I have had not movement on my application since my meds were passed in the first week of on 2 March.

I have been waiting to get FBI clearance for my spouse which has finally come through - I never got a document request for it. I submitted all other documents and schedules with my original submission. I submitted a copy of the FBI clearance to CIC on 22 March through a CSE and got an automated response. Then on the 3rd of April I got this response from CIC:

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your spouse’s FBI Clearances. We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
• Change of address
• Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Sonia, Agent 4044

Nothing has changed on my profile as of yet however I am glad to finally receive some sort of correspondence.

Any ideas how long it will now take me for PPR now that I have submitted the clearance? Anyone else in the same boat?
the only way to know what stage your application is in is by ordering GCMS notes.

no idea how much longer PPR will take... their timeline says 6 months from AOR usually - so be hopeful for 6 months, and if it comes earlier - act surprised ha ha...

good luck

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
CEC inland
ITA DEC 22
AOR Jan 8
Married March 1
CSE raised March 3
Medicals passed March 4
BG Not needed March 4
VO confirmation March 5(Ottawa)
BG Not applicable march 8
BG in progress March 13
1st PPR March 14
Emailed IRCC about marital status March 15
Express entry account updated with spouse kit March 17
Uploaded spouse kit March 25
Ghost email March 29
2nd PPR April 4
It has been a long journey! Thanks a ton everyone! Will keep on updating as the process moves forward!
Best of luck to everyone! Until, last December I have made up my mind to go back to India as my PGWP was expiring this may! I created my EE profile in March 2016 with 450 score. I had no hope as the draws size were small and the score remained high throughout 2016! Everything changed after McCallum changed the rules!

umutinal

Apr 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janecan said:

Congratulations! Tebrikler :)

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Charldr said:
Hi guys,

• Change of address

Sincerely,

Sonia, Agent 4044

I am in the same boat. In the beginning of March , the 7th to be exact, my application was still at CIO Sydney as I received a request for further medical exam (X rays) for my daughter(11 yeas old). Also, I did raised a CSE to update my travel history on the 7 March. My daughter's new medical results were updated on the 13 by the panel of physician on the CIC system. I received a communication , just like yours, in connection with the CSE on the 16 March by the same agent. My medicals passed on the 17. Since then no update. My BGC changed to NS since the 16 Feb and stuck there ever since. I do not know if my file is still at CIO or transferred to local VO which I presume would be Pretoria. It might still be at CIO since my BGC hasn't changed back to NA. I am now just waiting patiently and will only think of ordering GCMS note once my application has passed the 90 day with no new update.