+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

rcheli

Sep 28, 2016
gackt1229 said:
I am with you, have been stuck in NA since Mar 17th. :'(
Hello My Friend I am with you . Whose BG has stuck at NA since March 13 .
Please, update me when you see any update in your profile

Thanks,
RCHELI

GrinnBR

Mar 27, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06 Jan 2017
Just got this message back from CPC-CTD-Ottawa. Do you guys think I can deduce anything from it?

Just the fact that it's still coming from Sao Paulo's office is making me a little worried :-[

=============

SPALOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Dear applicant,
Please note that your case was received on Jan, 06th 2017 and is currently in queue for assessment. At this point, no action is required from your end. Kindly observe that the current average processing time for this category, at our office, is 6 months. For more information about processing times please refer to the website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
If further information or documentation is required, we will contact you.

Sincerely / Cordialement,

Immigration Section (9078)
Consulate General of Canada | Consulat Général du Canada
Av. Nações Unidas,12.901 CENU Torre Norte - 16o andar – Torre Norte
04578-000 - São Paulo – SP – Brazil | Brésil

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
Anyone here applying from Inland under CEC?

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PNP-I Status questions

I have questions regarding to my status:

Medical: You do not need medical Exam, we will.... (Is this a pass or pending?

BG: Your application is in progress, next step is...(Is BGS started?)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PNP!

AOR 7th JAN

gackt1229

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
rcheli said:
Hello My Friend I am with you . Whose BG has stuck at NA since March 13 .
Please, update me when you see any update in your profile

Thanks,
RCHELI
Definitely will do. :)

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Yesterday I got my application updated with information that it is approved and I have new message below...... but the thing is that I don't have any new message below...

Did someone maybe face the same issue?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladybug8888 said:
Hi,

Yesterday I got my application updated with information that it is approved and I have new message below...... but the thing is that I don't have any new message below...

did you open your CIC account and then check your application. New message should be there (if it is for PPR). But if you have already uploaded needed documents or sent your passport, then there will be no more messages there. It will just change to approve and thats it.

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
did you open your CIC account and then check your application. New message should be there (if it is for PPR). But if you have already uploaded needed documents or sent your passport, then there will be no more messages there. It will just change to approve and thats it.
Thank you for your response. I did send my documents, so I guess this is some maybe glitch with this "new message below" :)

Kish123

Apr 2, 2016
Hi Guys
I think read in this thread that Jan1-10 AORs are being processed in a separate VO. how many Jan 1-10 people are still waiting. I am also in that group and waiting so wondering if the process is taking time for Jan 1-10 people.

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
CasioLottoMax said:
Hi all,

My application is going through an Immigration Consultant and therefore I do not have exact dates if/when there was a status change in my application, but for now it looks as follows:

Stream: CEC-Inland
AOR: 27 JAN
Principal + 2 x Dependants

What I know is that Medicals were not passed until 28FEB. I asked for an update today and received the following status:

Application status: We received your application....
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements...
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam...
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents...
Interview: You do not need an interview...
Background check: We are processing your background check...
Final decision: Your application is in progress...

cheers
Hello,

"Inspired" by others I sent yesterday an email to the CPC email address for a simple "Request for Status Update" and received today the following reply. While I noted some say the don't rely on their emails I am curious what the experienced of you have to say / assume?

quote:
Dear Casio,
Your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times etc etc etc....
unquote:

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
CasioLottoMax said:
Hello,

"Inspired" by others I sent yesterday an email to the CPC email address for a simple "Request for Status Update" and received today the following reply. While I noted some say the don't rely on their emails I am curious what the experienced of you have to say / assume?

quote:
Dear Casio,
Your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times etc etc etc....
unquote:
Just ignore the email...and be patient!

Considering your AOR and stream...things look good..you should see some movement with regards to your BG in a week or two

All the best

Mar 24, 2015
ladybug8888 said:
Thank you for your response. I did send my documents, so I guess this is some maybe glitch with this "new message below" :)
Same here, today morning i see my Final decision : "your application was approved" but no message in my Inbox.

Sam872

Mar 22, 2017
Hello All ,

I know this is January Thread , But I have a Question , Please advise .

Question: What would be My Next Status Change Any Advise ? How Far I am from PPR Request ?

Below are My Details.

Iam CEC Inland Applicant with below status :

AOR -28 FEB
Additional Document Request : 23rd March (Uploaded on Same Day )
BG: IN PROGRESS 1 (23rd March )
Medicals Passed: Passed on 24th March with Back Ground Status Changed to We are processing your background check

Current Status :

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Sam872 said:
Hello All ,

I know this is January Thread , But I have a Question , Please advise .

Question: What would be My Next Status Change Any Advise ? How Far I am from PPR Request ?

Below are My Details.

Iam CEC Inland Applicant with below status :

AOR -28 FEB
Additional Document Request : 23rd March (Uploaded on Same Day )
BG: IN PROGRESS 1 (23rd March )
Medicals Passed: Passed on 24th March with Back Ground Status Changed to We are processing your background check

Current Status :

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
BG will change to Not Applicable than again to IP and PPR.....if everything goes well, anywhere between 4 weeks to 8 weeks, you may see PPR

kumar30

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-01-2017
AOR Received.
29th Jan
Med's Done....
26th Nov
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2017
ladybug8888 said:
Hi,

You should have got an email to your account.... else wait for a day, you should be getting PPR email.