Nov 28, 2016
myseneca said:
Kinda curious of where my case stands

CEC
AOR 24 jan
MED PASSED 23 feb
BG-IP 23 feb
BG-IP1>>NA 28 mar

I know the next change will most probably be IP2 (fingers crossed!!!)

Can anyone shed some light on what is currently happening with my file? Is it still under review at Ottawa too or will it be reviewed again when it goes under IP2?

Wanted to know what happens at the
1)NA after IP1
2)IP2 stage after NA

Nervous onlooker!!HELP PLEASE!!
ANYONE PLEASE!JUST WANT TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT IS THE PROCESS AT THE BACK END... :)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crips said:
Hello Guys
Congrats to those who have got PPR and wish the rest who have not got the golden mail yet to receive it sooner than you hope.

I am Feb 2017 AOR. I would like to know the email id from which Ready For Visa (PPR email) is received so that I can mark it as important and not spam in my gmail. Can any FSWO India residents answer my query.

Thanks and Best Wishes
2 possibilities:
1. Mail from your EE profile - saying that you have new message there
2. Mail from your LVO

First option is way more common.
For the second option you need to find out your LVO first and then set up all mails from them as safe.

Or just check your spam folder daily as well.

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Damocles said:
Good News for you!!.
Hoping that our turn will also come soon.
Thanks Damocles.

How about your timeline ?

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
myseneca said:
ANYONE PLEASE!JUST WANT TO GET AN IDEA OF WHAT IS THE PROCESS AT THE BACK END... :)

1)NA after IP1

This is the stage where CIC agents at CIO (Centralized Intake Office) might completed their validations (R10, Criminal, A11.2 (Eligibility Assessment)) etc. IN general, once everything is done, they will provide recommendation with regards to eligibility to visa Officer at LVO (Local Visa Office - Ottawa). They will also initiate Security clearance. Thereafter your file will transferred to Visa Office for final decision.

2)IP2 stage after NA

Once Visa officer starts reviewing the file, he may probably look for the below things.
- Initial recommendation about your Eligibility from CIO office and other clearance results such as R10, Criminal etc
- Security Clearance - To make sure that you don't have any links with criminal / terrorists grous etc.
After he feels, everything looks pretty good, then he will approve your application. This is the stage where we will see our BG change from NA to IP (2). Once we are at this stage, we can expect PPR at any moment.

Hope I have answered your queries. :)

myseneca

Nov 28, 2016
Baji81 said:
1)NA after IP1

This is the stage where CIC agents at CIO (Centralized Intake Office) might completed their validations (R10, Criminal, A11.2 (Eligibility Assessment)) etc. IN general, once everything is done, they will provide recommendation with regards to eligibility to visa Officer at LVO (Local Visa Office - Ottawa). They will also initiate Security clearance. Thereafter your file will transferred to Visa Office for final decision.

2)IP2 stage after NA

Once Visa officer starts reviewing the file, he may probably look for the below things.
- Initial recommendation about your Eligibility from CIO office and other clearance results such as R10, Criminal etc
- Security Clearance - To make sure that you don't have any links with criminal / terrorists grous etc.
After he feels, everything looks pretty good, then he will approve your application. This is the stage where we will see our BG change from NA to IP (2). Once we are at this stage, we can expect PPR at any moment.

Thanks baji...really helpful...was just nervous as guys who had NA with me got their PPR and I am still stuck at NA...I know each file is different and my file is progressing ;D..just wish to get the golden email soon..very nervous in the last stages...hope all goes well

Thanks again baji...much appreciated

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
JP1983 said:
Guys !! Any idea on how long it takes to complete the BG check for PNP inland applicants? My medicals passed and BG section says 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'

Shouldn't it take lesser time for PNP inland applicants as the BG check was already done by the respective province except criminal check?
Hi We have a topic for inland PNP here if you want to join

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t473847.525.html;topicseen

gackt1229

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
myseneca said:
Thanks baji...really helpful...was just nervous as guys who had NA with me got their PPR and I am still stuck at NA...I know each file is different and my file is progressing ;D..just wish to get the golden email soon..very nervous in the last stages...hope all goes well

Thanks again baji...much appreciated
I am with you, have been stuck in NA since Mar 17th. :'(

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
gackt1229 said:
Mate, don't worry. Your turn will come pretty soon. Hopefully, you may hear something next week.

Good luck.

rastgoo

Mar 17, 2017
Baji81 said:
1)NA after IP1

2)IP2 stage after NA

May I ask where the "NS" BG situation would be placed in this 2 step process. By "NS", I mean the BG status of "Your application is in process,. The next step is to conduct a BG check".
Thanks in advance

gackt1229

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Baji81 said:
Mate, don't worry. Your turn will come pretty soon. Hopefully, you may hear something next week.

Good luck.
Thank you very much, Mate. Finger crossed. ;)

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
rastgoo said:
May I ask where the "NS" BG situation would be placed in this 2 step process. By "NS", I mean the BG status of "Your application is in process,. The next step is to conduct a BG check".
Thanks in advance
NS is before the In progress (IP1) phase so this means that your file is in process with the medical check and your BG check hasn't started..they mite be reviewing your medical result,if that has passed then they mite be reviewing your eligibility AFAIK

Be positive my friend the next step will be BG-IP1 mostly or your file may directly in the NA phase(cannot be predicted)

So either BGIP1 or NA anything can happen next if your medicals has passed

All the best

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
rastgoo said:
Thanks in advance
Usually NS (Next step to conduct to BG) will be shown in our CIC status along with medical change (Passed). This is the first BG change for some applicants (CEC Inland) especially those who submitted their RCMP upfront. For others, the first BG change is "In Progress" (We are process your back ground check). During this time only, CIC agent / analyst will start reviewing everything first and will promote to next stage. :)

rastgoo

Mar 17, 2017
Baji81 said:
Usually NS (Next step to conduct to BG) will be shown in our CIC status along with medical change (Passed). This is the first BG change for some applicants (CEC Inland) especially those who submitted their RCMP upfront. For others, the first BG change is "In Progress" (We are process your back ground check). During this time only, CIC agent / analyst will start reviewing everything first and will promote to next stage. :)
Canada_eh! said:
NS is before the In progress (IP1) phase so this means that your file is in process with the medical check and your BG check hasn't started..they mite be reviewing your medical result,if that has passed then they mite be reviewing your eligibility AFAIK

Be positive my friend the next step will be BG-IP1 mostly or your file may directly in the NA phase(cannot be predicted)

So either BGIP1 or NA anything can happen next if your medicals has passed

All the best
Thanks to both of you guys. The thing is that my NS BG status goes back to Mar 16 but my medicals were passed just yesterday; nevertheless, the BG did not change. I guess the reason medicals passed might have something to do with the CSE which I raised 10 days ago and asked about the reason of my medical not being passed.
A bit complicated ! I know...
I am FSW Inland BTW.

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gackt1229 said:
Stuck in NA after IP1 and Schedule A request since end of February :-X :-[

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
emmn1003 said:
Thanks Damocles.

How about your timeline ?
I had a little wobble with my medicals as my Blood pressure suddenly went up during medical ( probably due to the white coat syndrome) and was asked to go back for additional tests. Then my results (grade A) were uploaded on the 15 Feb. Then on the 9 March, I received a request from CIO Sydney for additional tests for my 11 years old daughter as the X-Rays test was not included in the preliminary test in spite of us asking the question the day we went for the medical exam tests. So I took her the next day for the test and her results were uploaded on the 13 March. As a result, My Meds only passed on the 17 March. But the BG changed from NN to Ns on the 16 Feb and have been stuck there ever since.
Suffice to say that I still have a long way to go. I believe my file is still at CIO Sydney in Nova Scotia.

I am surprised to see that your LVO is Ottawa. I think your golden mail is on its way soon as that VO is fast.
All the best.
What about the P.Eng registration process (from outside Canada) before you land that we spoke about. Any progress?