App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Canada_eh! said:
as said before those emails cannot be trusted

Just go by the tracker and compare your progress with others of the same stream and AOR date that will give you a better idea or where your file stands
Have you seen the tracker? it's impossible to compare progress, some people with 28/01 have had ppr for a week, whereas some with 8/1 have had no movement, and then some feb people already have ppr!

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got the reply from CPC-CTD-Ottawa <CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

"Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia." :-[ :-[ :-[

How is that possible? I was expecting something 'better'. This seems early stages. My BG was IP, got ADR (schedule A) in Feb 21 and then to NA.

I got the ITA and eAPR when still was in Sao Paulo, and then, mid-Feb moved to Canada (under LMIA exempt WP). Seems they "restarted" the analysis? Does it make sense?

Confused now :eek: :eek:

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
taffarel said:

"Please note that your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia." :-[ :-[ :-[

How is that possible? I was expecting something 'better'. This seems early stages. My BG was IP, got ADR (schedule A) in Feb 21 and then to NA.

I got the ITA and eAPR when still was in Sao Paulo, and then, mid-Feb moved to Canada (under LMIA exempt WP). Seems they "restarted" the analysis? Does it make sense?

IGNORE THE EMAIL......I REPEAT.....IGNORE THE EMAIL

THE EMAILS CANNOT BE RELIED ON

Compare your progress with others of the same stream and AOR date(-/+5 to 10days) that will give you a better idea or where your file stands

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
taffarel said:

Now a days majority of people stuck in Sydney, either CIO or CPC in SYDNEY.....

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Canada_eh! said:

Compare your progress with others of the same stream and AOR date(-/+5 to 10days) that will give you a better idea or where your file stands
see my last post....

AAALLL

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
24-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2017
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
eee said:
Chandra,

Mine changes to "Not Applicable" hopefully you will get today or tomorrow. :D

AOR - 25th jan
Med & IP1 - 24th Feb
NA -27th Mar
Hopefully it will change today for me too. Mine is still IP

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
mtc1992 said:
see my last post....
MTC1992

I am talking of the major cases here not the one off or lucky few case

Look at the cases in chunks

eg-"Most" of the guys who received the PPR request last week belonged to the AOR - JAN 21 or before

With all due respect...I ain't no expert here but just giving a view observing the tracker(look at the major chunk of the cases)

TRY and get inspired by aaalll...lol

Keep the hope alive my friend....you have made it this far...you are just a few days away from the golden email and once you receive it you'll be like "I worried for nothing.....thanks Canada_eh!" ;D

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_eh! said:

Thanks! Will do that!

Davega

Dec 1, 2016
Hi all,

I am new to this thread ..
my timeline is CEC inland

AOR 31 Jan
medical 27 feb
BG NN>NS 27 Feb

and BG is saying "Your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a BG check"

Is it normal or

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Davega said:
Hi all,

I am new to this thread ..
my timeline is CEC inland

AOR 31 Jan
medical 27 feb
BG NN>NS 27 Feb

and BG is saying "Your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a BG check"

Is it normal or

slightly different to mine. Meds passed 25/2 and bg ip 25/2. no change since then! Any movement is positive, though. Show they're working on your application. the old NS is now what your profile says, they just updated the wording last month.

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
Guys, I'm happy to report that I have gotten my PPR!!! :D

My only problem right now is trying to figure out how to get a pre-paid envelope from an international courier so that they can send me my COPR.
Fedex and DHL say it's not possible to do it without an account. And in order to have an account you must be a company, they won't do it for a regular citizen. Any ideas?

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
nmuntz said:

My only problem right now is trying to figure out how to get a pre-paid envelope from an international courier so that they can send me my COPR.
Fedex and DHL say it's not possible to do it without an account. And in order to have an account you must be a company, they won't do it for a regular citizen. Any ideas?
Finally, the PPR rain has started (well...more of a PPR drizzle, but we'll take it.)

Congrats :D

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
nmuntz said:

Finally some good news on this thread

Congrats nmuntz

Try going to a local post office...they will have a solution

CA123456

Mar 22, 2017
nmuntz said:

congrats

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Seeing PPR for January applicants make Feb applicants happy and excited :D

Congrats....wishing more PPRs..... :D