+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

PR8701

Mar 27, 2017
Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum. I'm in the FSW-Outland category, AOR 21 Jan.
Current status is BG - N/A. Not sure if the next stage is IP2.
Mailed CIC about a week ago, was informed that my application is being processed at CPC Ottawa
Does this mean the next stage is IP1 or IP2?
Also, I'm currently in South Africa. Who has had experience with the LVO in SA? Are they fast or slow?
Thankss

Davega

Dec 1, 2016
mtc1992 said:
slightly different to mine. Meds passed 25/2 and bg ip 25/2. no change since then! Any movement is positive, though. Show they're working on your application. the old NS is now what your profile says, they just updated the wording last month.
thanks

kumar30

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-01-2017
AOR Received.
29th Jan
Med's Done....
26th Nov
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2017
PR8701 said:
Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum. I'm in the FSW-Outland category, AOR 21 Jan.
Current status is BG - N/A. Not sure if the next stage is IP2.
Mailed CIC about a week ago, was informed that my application is being processed at CPC Ottawa
Does this mean the next stage is IP1 or IP2?
Also, I'm currently in South Africa. Who has had experience with the LVO in SA? Are they fast or slow?
Thankss
How long is BG in N/A?

Davega

Dec 1, 2016
nmuntz said:
Guys, I'm happy to report that I have gotten my PPR!!! :D

My only problem right now is trying to figure out how to get a pre-paid envelope from an international courier so that they can send me my COPR.
Fedex and DHL say it's not possible to do it without an account. And in order to have an account you must be a company, they won't do it for a regular citizen. Any ideas?
Congrets..

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmuntz said:
Guys, I'm happy to report that I have gotten my PPR!!! :D

My only problem right now is trying to figure out how to get a pre-paid envelope from an international courier so that they can send me my COPR.
Fedex and DHL say it's not possible to do it without an account. And in order to have an account you must be a company, they won't do it for a regular citizen. Any ideas?
congrat.

I went for the last opion - just registered mail with post office. But I do not recommend it if there is not good level of service in your embassy country and your country.

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
vensak said:
congrat.

I went for the last opion - just registered mail with post office. But I do not recommend it if there is not good level of service in your embassy country and your country.
Thank you!
This is not an option for me since my Local Visa Office is located in another country.
Fortunately i don't have to send my passport since I only need an ETA to enter the country, but I do need to comply with their requirement of sending the prepaid envelope.

Rey_Lat

Apr 15, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Davega said:
Hi all,

I am new to this thread ..
my timeline is CEC inland

AOR 31 Jan
medical 27 feb
BG NN>NS 27 Feb

and BG is saying "Your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a BG check"

Is it normal or

Absolutely normal. A lot of us have this status. Join the club ;D

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmuntz said:
Thank you!
This is not an option for me since my Local Visa Office is located in another country.
Fortunately i don't have to send my passport since I only need an ETA to enter the country, but I do need to comply with their requirement of sending the prepaid envelope.
No you do not. There are several options listed in that letter. And one is regular mail. You can get your COPR by regular post mail. And having embassy in a different country is not a problem. It is more about how good post services of both countries are.

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
vensak said:
No you do not. There are several options listed in that letter. And one is regular mail. You can get your COPR by regular post mail. And having embassy in a different country is not a problem. It is more about how good post services of both countries are.
my letter says: "In order for us to return your documents, you must provide our office with a pre-paid airway bill ( a prepaid envelope from an international courier service company such as DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc.) Please ensure that the courier company used has service available in Mexico."
I'm trying to reach fedex to figure out what's the best way to do it.

rcheli

Sep 28, 2016
Hello Folks,

First of all , Congratulations to all who already got the PPR's.

I am a CEC Inland Applicant with AOR Jan 7th , 2017 and Medicals Passed on March 13th, 2017.
Until then there is no update on my profile. Still BG status shows as Not Applicable.

When I send an email to CIC - they mentioned my file is processing at Vegreville - Alberta .

Can anyone in the group with the same status(Whose file is processing at Vegreville . Please update me.

When can we expect our BG status change ?

Anticipating for your updates.

Sincerely,
rcheli

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmuntz said:
my letter says: "In order for us to return your documents, you must provide our office with a pre-paid airway bill ( a prepaid envelope from an international courier service company such as DHL, UPS, Fedex, etc.) Please ensure that the courier company used has service available in Mexico."
I'm trying to reach fedex to figure out what's the best way to do it.
I see, because in my case there was normal letter option listed. Maybe because all is withing Schengen area.

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
rcheli said:
Hello Folks,

First of all , Congratulations to all who already got the PPR's.

I am a CEC Inland Applicant with AOR Jan 7th , 2017 and Medicals Passed on March 13th, 2017.
Until then there is no update on my profile. Still BG status shows as Not Applicable.

When I send an email to CIC - they mentioned my file is processing at Vegreville - Alberta .

Can anyone in the group with the same status(Whose file is processing at Vegreville . Please update me.

When can we expect our BG status change ?

Anticipating for your updates.

Sincerely,
rcheli
IF your BG changed when your medicals passed and and then changed again to the current - NA...then you can expect your BG to go to IP again and get a PPR soon...I have read that Vegreville - Alberta is a slow office but looking at your stream, AOR date and BG. you can expect a ppr very soon

Be positive man...you will see a change soon(1-2 weeks max)...All the best

rcheli

Sep 28, 2016
Thank you for your response -Canada_eh!
But, My BG didn't change when my medicals passed . It showing as (BG - Not Applicable) from the beginning of my AOR date.

Hoping for the best! Thanks for your support and concern.

Regards,
rcheli

kumar30

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-01-2017
AOR Received.
29th Jan
Med's Done....
26th Nov
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2017
PR8701 said:
About 2weeks now
Normal... and it is good if you havent received any emails from CIC...