VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually, they do R10 and A11.2 before sending it to the LVO. What will be still pending is security. Then close to the end LVO analyst will analyze your file again (similar to A11.2 check) and let it pass. then you will get your PPR.

So transfer to LVO is a big step and rejection rate at that level is much lower.

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Usually, they do R10 and A11.2 before sending it to the LVO. What will be still pending is security. Then close to the end LVO analyst will analyze your file again (similar to A11.2 check) and let it pass. then you will get your PPR.

So transfer to LVO is a big step and rejection rate at that level is much lower.
Thanks !!

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to ALL folks who got PRR today !! its raining heavily for inland folks,,,,,

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
vensak said:

how one gets to know that the file has been transferred to LVO.

My details are below
Category PNP- Outland
AOR Jan 12
Medical Passed 24 Jan
BG NN to NS 24 Jan
BG NS to NN 27 JAN

Thanks

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To know your visa office :

Email address: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

akprasad1

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
IOS9.2 said:
Hi Guys,

any one who is around jan 7th AOR, FSW OPNP applicant ?

My medicals passed on 12th Feb, post that there is no change in status of the application, and now in the new reporting system its shows BG as not applicable

is any one else is a similar position, and what sort of time lines are we looking at for ppr

thanks
Hi there,

Yes my timeline and status is similar, guess only option is to wait and remind ourselves that we were originally expecting upto 6 months for processing.

Category > PNP- Outland - FSW
AOR > Jan 12
Medical Passed > 14 Feb
BG NN to NA > 7 MAR

All the best!

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
akprasad1 said:
Hi there,

Yes my timeline and status is similar, guess only option is to wait and remind ourselves that we were originally expecting upto 6 months for processing.

Category > PNP- Outland - FSW
AOR > Jan 12
Medical Passed > 14 Feb
BG NN to NA > 7 MAR

All the best!
Hi,

Do you know if your file has been transferred to LVO as yet

thanks ...

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
nerd said:
Am in the same boat as you. I got ADR which I submitted on 21st Feb.
One full month and no progress.
Have patience. Breath....
Hi,

Are you aware if your file has been transferred to a LVO as yet ?

Thanks

Baji81

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
Med's Done....
20-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
UZA said:
Hi All

I am FSW Outland. My timeline is:
AOR Jan 20
Medical Passed 7 Feb
BG NN to NS 9 Feb
BG NS to NN 16 Feb
BG NA/NN to IP 17 March

Can anyone advise after this people normally get PPR email please.

Thanks
Based on the trend, once your BG change back to IP from NA then you may get PPR within a week. I believe, you might have that email by now. If you are using Gmail, please check Promotions and Spam folders as well.

All the best.

KimPositive

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, yesterday I told you that my BG changed to IP2 and was already pretty happy about that.
A few hours later (I was already sleeping) the PPR email came. It was a happy surprise when I checked my emails this morning!
Below my timeline.

I paid all fees in the beginning, didn't submit RCMP and wasn't asked for it. Additional docs requested was my travel history.

*stage set, spotlight on me*
Thank you everybody for your help along my PR journey. You guys provided me with knowledge (and saved me from hiring a consultant), positive energy and encouraging words, thank you all for that.
A huge thank you to Andy, who organized whatsapp groups (sorry that I left, but the amount of messages was too much for me to take), interesting threads and the tracker (will update my case in a minute). Thanks to my special PR buddy (you know who you are!), who calmed me down when I behaved like a squirrel on caffeine!
*standing ovation, deep bow, smile, me leaving the stage*

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
KimPositive said:
Hi guys, yesterday I told you that my BG changed to IP2 and was already pretty happy about that.
A few hours later (I was already sleeping) the PPR email came. It was a happy surprise when I checked my emails this morning!
Below my timeline.

I paid all fees in the beginning, didn't submit RCMP and wasn't asked for it. Additional docs requested was my travel history.

*stage set, spotlight on me*
Thank you everybody for your help along my PR journey. You guys provided me with knowledge (and saved me from hiring a consultant), positive energy and encouraging words, thank you all for that.
A huge thank you to Andy, who organized whatsapp groups (sorry that I left, but the amount of messages was too much for me to take), interesting threads and the tracker (will update my case in a minute). Thanks to my special PR buddy (you know who you are!), who calmed me down when I behaved like a squirrel on caffeine!
*standing ovation, deep bow, smile, me leaving the stage*
Lol yea, around 10-12 people got PPR last night, inc myself. like 11 pm emails man